ANABOLIC EDGE by PAL:: ISO a Few Good Testers

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
[size=+3]Who wants to log ANABOLIC EDGE???!!?!?!?!?
:lol::lol:

Apply HERE!!!
[/size]

[size=+4]Anabolic Edge
by
Palo Alto Labs
[/size]

Click Me!

Let’s face it. Your body hates extra muscle. While muscle is required for function, mobility, strength, and protection, it takes an awful amount of time and energy to build and maintain real muscle mass. In order to boost muscle mass, the body requires more protein and sleep and it has to strengthen the joints, ligaments and tendons, it also takes 100 calories each day to maintain one pound of muscle. Compare that to the body’s favorite tissue: fat, the most dense source of stored energy and a reserve fuel tank for the body in time of crisis. The body loves fat; it’s easy to store, easy to maintain, and one pound of fat is 3500 extra calories for a rainy day.

Your body’s main goal is to maintain homeostasis (stability) throughout the day. When the body is stressed or influenced by external stimuli, it immediately releases hormones to counter the stressor or stimuli and bounce back to its optimal state of stability. But it’s impossible to pack on muscle without swaying the balance away from the norm and into the Anabolic zone. In order to keep growing in size and strength, its imperative that you maintain the Anabolic zone, but all it takes is a bad day in the gym or a hiccup in your diet to swing your body out of the Anabolic zone and into catabolism, the state in which your body will actually break-down and consume your valued muscle tissue for energy.

Illegal steroids are so successful thanks to their ability to lock you into the Anabolic zone, leaving you with clothes-tearing gains and a massive surge in strength. But for those who don’t want to risk the side effects and legal concerns of steroids, what does it take to lock into the Anabolic zone? You need an ANABOLIC EDGE.

Q. What is Anabolic Edge?

Anabolic Edge is the world’s first athletic performance enhancing product designed to promote extreme muscle growth while greatly enhancing your body’s muscle endurance. Anabolic Edge can be used alone for extreme muscle building effects or used as part of your post pro-testosterone cycle support. Users of Anabolic Edge can expect to experience impressive gains in overall athletic endurance and anabolic activity resulting in dense, lean muscle growth.

Q. What Does Anabolic Edge do?

• Designed to rapidly increase ATP and Oxygen utilization
• Increases Aerobic & Anaerobic Endurance
• Enhances your body’s ability for Aerobic & Anaerobic Recovery
• Modulates estrogenic receptors while controlling Aromatase
• Boosts Natural Testosterone Levels

Q. What sets Anabolic Edge apart from all the other natural anabolics?

Anabolic Edge works with your body to create the ultimate environment for maximum anabolic activity, enhanced energy and performance (without the use of stimulants), and increased oxygen utilization to help fuel your muscle and growth. Anabolic Edge’s anti-aromatase properties help to ensure that your testosterone production is utilized to the fullest extent without losing excess testosterone to estrogen conversion. The only way to pack on lean, dense muscle is to alter your body’s state of homeostasis towards a constant state of anabolism, thus allowing your muscles to consistently grow in size and strength rather than being broken down as a source of energy for the body.

Q. What is in Anabolic Edge?

Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 2 Tablets
Servings Per Container: 60

Proprietary Blend 1586 mg †
Cordyceps Sinensis 8% Cordycepic Acid 0.4% Adenosine
Resveratrol yielding 98% Trans Resveratrol
Rhodiola Rosea. Ext 4% Rosavins
Sulbutiamine
Agaricus Bisporus Extract
Procyanadin
Ophiopogon Root

Q. How do I take Anabolic Edge?

For males under 200lbs:
For best results, take 2 tablets, 2 times per day. For best results, maintain use of Anabolic Edge for 4 to 8 weeks.

For males over 200lbs:

For best results, take 3 tablets, 2 times per day. For best results, maintain use of Anabolic Edge for 4 to 8 weeks.

Please complete the following:

Weight:
Approx Fat%:

Current Goal (for the next 3 months):

Current Supplements:

Supplements you would run w/ AE:

You dont need to be on cycle or to have ever cycled to apply!!!
Are you on cycle:
What are you running?
When was your last PH/AAS cycle:

Can you start by Sept 1?

Can you post pics?

Do you currently take any prescription medications or know of any health or medical reason that you should not partake in testing and/or consume dietary supplements?

Tell me why you are worthy!!!

-dave.

[size=+2]
********* If you are not a regular member of AM... please save yourself the time and do not apply. i.e. if you are a new member and/or have a small post history.. please build up your reputation and try back in the future.
[/size]

joepump

joepump

Awards
Height:5'10
Weight:205
Approx Fat%:14%

To drop some body fat and put on solid LBM. I would love to drop about 3-4 %bf and put on a good 10-12 pounds and with the hype surrounding this product I'm sure it would be no problem. I've been training hard and have seemed to hit a a rut I cant get out of so with the addition of this product I'm sure I can meet my goals.
Current Supplements:
cytosport protein
animalpak

Supplements you would run w/ AE
: A BA pre-workout supp, and maybe a fat burner, but this would depend on your input on what would be more beneficial to cycle.

Are you on cycle: no
What are you running?none
When was your last PH/AAS cycle: Epi. & mass tabs 6-8 months ago.

Can you start by Sept 1? A.S.A.P

Can you post pics? Yes before and after with measurements weekly.

Do you currently take any prescription medications or know of any health or medical reason that you should not partake in testing and/or consume dietary supplements? no

Tell me why you are worthy!!! Well I'm very commited to my training and to researching every aspect of the body-building sport. I've entered a lot of log opportunities here ,but havn't gotten the opportunity to prove myself yet. I suppose its because of being new,but you got to start some where and I'm sure theres not a better place than AM to do so. I feel this product can give me that edge that is sorely needed and like I mentioned I need something to get me over this plat. I will run a honest,detailed and consistant log which I will post 5 times per week with pics. I respond well to test booster and I've heard so much good stuff about Anabolic Edge I have to have it. If you give me this opportunity I will make your company proud.Thanks in advance

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good luck to the testers, my eyes will be peeled for the results! :bb3:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Height:5'12"
Weight:140
Approx Fat%:15

Current Goal (for the next 3 months): Recomp,losing the tid bits of fat and shooting to gain a few pounds in muscle. Lowering my carb intake.

Current Supplements:ZMK/Somnidren GH, today is last day taking. Multi, Fishoil.

Supplements you would run w/ AE: Multi, Fish oul, Neovar Recomp, Ragnarok(PWO), Xtend(intra).ZMK, Possibly Anabolic Pump.

Are you on cycle:no, never ran.
What are you running? blood?!
When was your last PH/AAS cycle: Haven't

Can you start by Sept 1? Yes!, perfect timing!

Can you post pics? Sure could, Would be cool to watch a transformation!

Do you currently take any prescription medications or know of any health or medical reason that you should not partake in testing and/or consume dietary supplements?- I take no prescription meds.

Why am I worthy? I am just that good....j/k lol
I love my time at the gym, it is my get away, it is my freedom. Anytime I have the chance to be there I go. In the next few months I am increasing intensity with a few new additions to my routines. I am shooting to be in the best shape of my lift by my birthday(11/20), so I am going to switch up a few things. I would really love to give AE a run! I love Reset AD from PAL, know I would love AE. Also the last time I logged I loved the product so much its going to be a constant purchase for me. Wanna make me a permanent customer?? :thumbsup: AE looks awesome!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 188lb
Approx Fat%: 15-20

Work my way up to 200lb while eating clean and eating often :)

Current Supplements:
MVP/ZMK, Reset AD, Incarnate, Gut Health, Noxidant, Fish Oil, Creatine Monohydrate, Cold Fusion EX, AP

MVP/ZMK, Fish Oil, Beta Alanine, Cissus, Creatine Monohydrate, Cold Fusion EX, AP

Are you on cycle:
No

What are you running?
On zero stimulants and about 2/3 of a bottle of Reset to go :(

When was your last PH/AAS cycle:
Never

Can you start by Sept 1?
Yes

Can you post pics?
Yes

Do you currently take any prescription medications or know of any health or medical reason that you should not partake in testing and/or consume dietary supplements?
No, I rock.

I'm worthy because I am ready, willing, and able to pack on weight. My first year in to training has been all about recomp and cutting and I have gotten to the point that I'm ready to put on weight again. Being an endo I've never had a problem being heavy. It's just the wrong kind of weight that's easy to gain.
In the past year I've been able to completely get away from alcohol, fast food, and most other bad eating habits.

Last edited:
SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a solid product Palo. Will look forward to seeing how people respond. Only product i've used it your Leviathan Reloaded and its great. I'm staying away from all test boosters, but def interested to see how this stacks up against to the others on the market. Good luck to those chosen, I'll be watching.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to seeing some logs of this!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice opportunity, guys! Good luck! :thumbsup:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Yeah good luck guys! This looks like fun to run :)

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
FYI I will be in Mexico until next saturday(the 16th I think) so if I am chosen I cant respond until then :) Missions trip, Feed and give toys to kids!!!!

I hope to return home to a nice suprise though :thumbsup:

dazilla

dazilla

Awards
  • Established
Height:5'5
Weight:194
Approx Fat%:20

Wanting to drop body fat and keep my muscle....
Current Supplements:
DTH, LR, White Blood, Xtend, Orange Triad, Fishoil
Orange Triad, Xtend also thinking of *RECREATE*
Are you on cycle: No
What are you running?None
When was your last PH/AAS cycle:Never

Can you start by Sept 1? YES

Can you post pics?YES

Do you currently take any prescription medications or know of any health or medical reason that you should not partake in testing and/or consume dietary supplements? NONE

I've Love PAL products.....
I've ran a log for Leviathan and Incarnate before LR came out and I did a very good....

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What a fantastic opportunity to log for one of the most solid companies in the industry! :D Your new 'Anabolic Edge' looks very solid as always gentlemen. Good luck to all the testers!

How many testers are you guys doing dave?

BTW - SilentBob would be a good logger for sure. ;)

:bb3:

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
Height:5'7"
Weight:148
Approx Fat%:8%

Current Goal (for the next 3 months):i would be real happy if i can stay at 8 % bf ( which is the part i am LEAST worried about ) and gain 8 - 10 pounds

Current Supplements: WHEY,Multi vitamin, Fish Oil, beta alanine,SizeOn,RPM and BCAA(xtend)

Supplements you would run w/ AE:WHEY,Multi vitamin, Fish Oil, beta alanine,Some Sort of Creatine(Neovar Recomped or Clout) ,RPM, and BCAA(xtend) .. may throw in some ZMK

Are you on cycle:NO!
What are you running?Nothing
When was your last PH/AAS cycle:None

Can you start by Sept 1?YES !!

Can you post pics? i can update every day on how i am training, what i am eating , and YES before and after pictures are a MUST ! .. and my measurements also

Do you currently take any prescription medications or know of any health or medical reason that you should not partake in testing and/or consume dietary supplements?NOPE =)

I am worthy because i enjoy my time at the gym .. i also work really hard in the gym(have the trainer on earth ) and my diets very clean .. except since i am bulkng 1 day a week i will have my Macdonald's Big Mac and some chicken nuggets but NO French fries ... ! but thats my only cheat .. my family,girlfriend and friends think i am alil over the top with my diet but i gotta keep it strict .thats first off ..

Secondly, i am the type of person that is a hardgainer and if your product works for me (which I'm sure it will :thumbsup:) it will work for ANYONE !

Thirdly, I would love to give AE a run .. i am def willing to write up and awsome up to date log with everything from my diet to how many times i pee a day jk jk .. but i am really gonna be detailed in this log .. I'll have my diet, my training routine, my EXACT workouts with the how much weight I'm pushing and the number of reps, new pictures everyweek or so for you to see how i adapting to AE .. well thats about it .. thanks hope to become a permanent customer:head:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
good luck applicants. anabolic edge looks interesting.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Interesting indeed .. and perhaps worth an entry . . hmm

BravoLima

BravoLima

Awards
We will be sending out the bottles to testers this week! Keep the apps coming.

BravoLima

BravoLima

Awards
Dave is the one that chooses the testers. He responds REAL well to compliments.;)

TOYFORDOLET

TOYFORDOLET

Awards
  • Established
Height: 6'
Weight: 200 lbs.
Approx Fat%: 13-ish

Current Goal (for the next 3 months): Recomp (maintain body weight), add strength, increase endurance.

Current Supplements: multi, b-complex, fish oil, shock therapy, l-tyrosine, rhodiola, vit c, nac, gte, gse, caffeine when needed.

Supplements you would run w/ AE: same as above + creatine

Are you on cycle: yes, pulse
What are you running? pulsing sd/trn, td 6oxo/7oh on off days(next week is last week of cycle)

When was your last PH/AAS cycle: About 4-5 months ago

Can you start by Sept 1? yes

Can you post pics? yes

NOPE!

My training and diet are dialed in, I am in tune with my body, and I will give honest feedback. It would also be nice to help give back to this board I've learned so much from.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
how well would this run with some Igf2, AP, and maybe Some AA?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good luck testers, looks like a real great opportunity. PAL is a hell of a co.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dave is the one that chooses the testers. He responds REAL well to compliments.;)
GO GATORS DAVE!!! :thumbsup: :lol:

Oh, i had too. :) Dave is the man among men! :D
You guys put nothing but the best forward. I'm a PALO supporter until the end! :bruce3:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Morgan knods approvingly while playing Madden '09

Seriously, who all is cutting work tomorrow?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Good luck to all the future testers! Looks like a really cool product!

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Ooooh, ooooh, ooooh! Pick me! Pick me! :D

Height: 6'1"
Weight: 185ish (will measure)
Approx Fat%: ~9ish (will measure)

Current Goal (for the next 3 months): I am currently bulking and looking to increase strength and put on some LBM. I'm not worried about fat gains at the moment, as I have maintained a very lean physique for the past several months, and will simply bulk and bulk and bulk until next spring when I'll begin a cutting phase. (Besides, I've got a few bottles of LEVIATHAN RELOADED to help me out when I'm ready to drop the fat. :D) In the meantime I just wanna put on as much muscle mass as possible! I'd also like to be able to flat press 100lb dumbbells 8x unassisted (currently ~4) and overhead press 135lbs 10x (currently ~4) on my last working sets.

Current Supplements: Simply my staples: Now Adam, Gut Health, fish oil (10g), Cissus, Anabolic Pump, ON 100% whey, Xtend, creatine mono (10g), ZMA, RPM pre-workout

Supplements you would run w/ AE: My staples listed above, and I would love to run Activate Xtreme, Divanex, & IGF-2 with it, but I would not be adverse to running it solo if that's what you guys over at PAL would like to see logged. I'm flexible and easy! :D

Are you on cycle:
No.
What are you running? N/A.
When was your last PH/AAS cycle: >6 months ago.

Can you start by Sept 1? Yes!

Can you post pics? Absolutely!

Do you currently take any prescription medications or know of any health or medical reason that you should not partake in testing and/or consume dietary supplements? None whatsoever!

Tell me why you are worthy!!! I have just been itching to do a log, and this is my first application. Feel special. ;) I am a PALO ALTO LABS fan after trying LEVIATHAN RELOADED this past spring with great results, and would love to give ANABOLIC EDGE a try. I feel that ANABOLIC EDGE could be the perfect supplement for my current goals! I am very goal-oriented, meticulous with my diet, religious with my training, and 100% motivated. I may not be the biggest or strongest guy out there, but I'll be damned if I'm not one of the hardest working. You can count on a very detailed and unbiased log from me with daily updates, pictures, and measurements weekly. I am a longtime member of this board who has finally stopped lurking and I'm ready to start giving back to the community and make my present felt. I'm ready to do this, PAL! Let me be your guinea pig!!! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
jerxxcoo

jerxxcoo

Awards
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 212 lbs.
Approx Fat%: Around 8

Current Goal (for the next 3 months): Increase LBM, bring up my chest a bit.

Current Supplements: Supercharge extreme N.O., Yellow Bullet, Baby Aspirin.
Supplements you would run w/ AE: same as above, and probably some reset-ad for my adrenal gland.

Are you on cycle: yes, I just started today.
What are you running? 3-AD, Inhibit-E, Tisorbagan.
When was your last PH/AAS cycle: Two months ago.

Can you start by Sept 1? I can start on Sept 11th, my cycle runs until the tenth.

Can you post pics? Certainly.

No

It would be the perfect post-cycle for me and I feel like I write a good log. Check out my 3-ad/Ephedra on a cut log. It's pretty detailed with pictures and workouts, as well as logging physiological and psychological effects. My nutrition is very clean and on the 30th I am competing in my first fitness/muscle model competition.

BravoLima

BravoLima

Awards
FYI Guys....We are looking to ship out the tester bottles out by this Friday! Get the apps in ASAP!!!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yayyy for PAL!!!

Height: 5'8"
Weight: 170 lbs
Approx Fat%: 8%

Current Goal (for the next 3 months): Cut bodyfat even further, add LBM, improve cardiovascular endurance, strengthen core, increase weight in powerlifts

Current Supplements: Whey/Casein, vitamins, bulk leucine, Cold Fusion, Formadrol

Supplements you would run w/ AE: Whey/Casein, vitamins, leucine

Are you on cycle: No
What are you running? NA
When was your last PH/AAS cycle: Feb-March

Can you start by Sept 1? Yes

Can you post pics? Absolutely

Do you currently take any prescription medications or know of any health or medical reason that you should not partake in testing and/or consume dietary supplements? No

I've logged other Palo Alto Labs products with great success and love all of the products I have tried. Leviathan Reloaded helped me shed 50 lbs over the period of 5 months and would love to see what Anabolic Edge can do. I'm very strict with my diet and training and run great logs. Plus, I believe I won the giveaway BJ was doing although I think he got skurred. ahha.

dazilla

dazilla

Awards
  • Established
I'm surprised that its not more people wanting to test....

BETTER FOR ME.... LOL..

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to not that I edited my application (post #33) to include a couple strength goals I didn't mention, and one supplement I forgot to include (RPM pre-workout).

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck everyone.

~Trip

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 184
Approx Fat%: ~13.743% :)

Current Goal (for the next 3 months): Get bigger and stronger. I'm not too worried about fat gain at this point within reason.

Current Supplements: Whey, Multi, Fish, Creatine

Supplements you would run w/ AE: Same as above pretty much.

Are you on cycle
: No
What are you running? n/a
When was your last PH/AAS cycle: I'm ignorant to PH/AAS

Can you start by Sept 1? You know it!!

Can you post pics? Yes, but sadly I'm a shell of myself from 4 months ago :( -- due to having a pregnant wife and a child born 7 1/2 weeks ago, so at least I have an excuse :)

Do you currently take any prescription medications or know of any health or medical reason that you should not partake in testing and/or consume dietary supplements? No, I'm in tip top shape and able to consume supplements by the bucketfull.

Well, I've done some logs in the past that turned out pretty good if I can self promote a little. You can see the links in my sig.
I can run it on BBdotCOM at the same time I run it here if preferred.
I just had a kid so I need all the help I can get to make the most of my workout time and money.
I don't go for the "kitchen sink" approach so I can definitely tell you if something is working or not and what is causing the change from my normal routine/stats.
I've run Leviathan before and enjoyed it quite a bit. Actually gained muscle while leaning out on it.
I'm just a naturally thin guy who needs all the help he can get if I ever hope to reach 300 on bench press :)

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Height:5'7"
Weight:162
Approx Fat%:12%

Current Goal (for the next 3 months):Bigger, Faster, Stronger, more Ripped. I strive for year round physique. My job forces me to do that.

Current Supplements:When/Casein, Multi-V, Creatine, Glutamine/BCAA's, ALA, Fish oil, Waxy Maize Starch, fast twitch or AAKG(depends on energy level).

Supplements you would run w/ AE:Same as above but with bulk cissus and bulk beta alanine...

Are you on cycle:no
What are you running?N/A
When was your last PH/AAS cycle:N/A

Can you start by Sept 1?of course.

Can you post pics?yes as long as i can download them from iPhone

Do you currently take any prescription medications or know of any health or medical reason that you should not partake in testing and/or consume dietary supplements?nope, i'm healthy

Well, i have the toughest workout regimen of anyone applying. My job is a workout 5 to 6 hours a day 5 to 6 days a week. Professional ballet dancer (think 5 hours of Calisthenics a day). Plus lifting either 3 times a week full upper body for 45min to an hour, or alternating push/pull days for 6 days a week. It's hard for me to get enough calories everyday to be able to put on muscle. Good thing I'm a mesomorph. And if anyone doubts my ability as a dancer, here is something that might change your mind on my profession...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/m91jKlX_cVE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/m91jKlX_cVE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
:duel:
:food:

and here is the link if the video doesn't work...

YouTube - Paul's 540

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good luck to the testers Im waiting on my elbow to get better and am going to stop taking most supplements creatine, ba, at this time. i can only train legs. Not interested. the sulb is some interesting stuff. I was one of the original testers ever of the stuff.

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
Name: Nicholas Hartman
Height: 6'2''
Weight: 180 lbs
BF%: approx 12%

Bit O’ History
I have been lifting and into nutrition for some over 3 years now and have been really paying attention to my personal fitness for the last 4-5 months. My knowledge extends to each side of the scale from cutting to bulking to dieting to training. I'm always open to lend a helping hand as well as new information. I'm not a guy to just jump to a conclusion. Believe 1/2 of what you hear and 3/4 of what you see. :-D
In my lifting experiences I have done months of cutting and months of bulking. I know what exercises and what foods affect you and how they affect you. I have put together my own dieting plans and have noticed great results from such. In these experiences I have come to learn a lot about different ways to train and have learned how to do each correctly (usually after doing them wrong).

Schedule
School starts up for me again in 2 weeks but should not oppose a problem as I am taking morning classes only on Mondays and Wednesdays along with a couple online classes.
I go to the gym every day either at 2 p.m. or 8 p.m. and spend around an hour to an hour and a half in there. I am currently on a clean bulk and run a routine such as:
Day 1:Chest, back, abs, cardio
Day 2:Triceps, shoulders, cardio
Day 3:Biceps, traps, cardio
Day 4:Legs, abs
Day 5: OFF
My diet is strict and is similar to
Calories: 2500 @ 50/45/5 carb/protein/fat
Water intake: 1-2 gallons
*Off day
-Calories: 3000 @ 45/40/15 carb/protein/fat
-Water intake: 1 gallon

Current Goal​
Currently I want to hit 190 without putting any fat on. I just got done with a cut and am recomping/bulking while keeping it clean. In order for me to be happy with my 190 goal my BF% would have to under 13% so I'm really focused on keeping my bulk clean.

Past Supplementation
In trying to become as knowledgeable as possible of bodybuilding I have experimented with a good amount of supplements. When I found a company I liked, I stuck with them for a while.
-SuperPump 250
-SizeOn
-RPM
-Drive
-Neovar 1st & recomped
-REDuction
-Glycergrow
-Blue UP
-Green Mag
-Purple Wraath
-HyperPump
-Golden Finish
-NO3-Overload
-NO Shotgun
-Redline fat burner
-Noxavol
The list goes on. I have tried my fair share of pre-WO and post WO products and obviously have my thoughts to which I like more based on mix ability/pill form, taste, and effectiveness. I am always open to trying new products and can give unbiased feedback.

Training Knowledge
Although I do like to set my own WO routines I have experimented with several widely used ones as well including (but not limited to): The Billstar 5x5, German Volume Training, HIIT, and 20 Rep Squat.
Like I said I like to set up my own WO routines and follow those. Me and my best friend TexasLifter89 get together and place them together oh so delicately. Some of the ones that we’ve constructed have been more intense than any of the commonly known ones. This being a fact I could gladly help to set up routines for lifters from a beginner level to a more advanced stage. And yes, I would probably ask for Tex’s help on the more advanced ones. :-D

Past logs
In these last few months I have done a couple logs and feel confident to say that I am dependable. Here are a couple of my previous logs:
CL cut log
AN log

Online Activities
I am a member of several online forums including AnabolicMinds.com, ControlledLabsForum.com, AnabolicMatrix.com, BodyBuilding.com, and BodyOfScience.com. I feel like I’m missing one but you get the jist.
**My username is consistent for each of the forums: Drummaboyzl

*I would most definitely be able to start as soon as I got this and would post before and after pictures.

Supplements i would use with this
Supps I would run with this would be Neovar recomped, Hypertrop-X, and Purple Wraath. That would cover my creatine, Pre-WO, endurance, and post WO.

Are you on cycle:
No
What are you running? n/a
When was your last PH/AAS cycle: n/a

Can you start by Sept 1? You know it!!

Can you post pics? Yes, always do and gladly will

Do you currently take any prescription medications or know of any health or medical reason that you should not partake in testing and/or consume dietary supplements? No, I'm A-OK!

thanks for the opportunity
-Dboyzl

BravoLima

BravoLima

Awards
Testers to be announced REAL SOON!!! Tonight or tomorrow am!!!

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
AWESOME! I hope i am considered...really looking forward to this!