shaddow

Awards
  • Established
PM sent. Thanks a million, Dave. I won't let you down! :thumbsup:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Awe snap! The PM is in! It's going down on 9-1-08!

Navy rules gentlemen: first one to die, loses!

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
didnt get picked =( but good luck to you guys that got picked ill be checkin in on yall

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
its cuz im white huh. good picks nonetheless. best of luck to all of you. ill be watching a couple of em

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
good luck to all.....i'll be watchin' :type:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I just got back from my missions trip to Mexico, expect a post and pictures in the general forum sometime in 2 days. While I was gone someone stole my identity and my car insurance company drew from my bank account nad over drafted me 200 bucks, and charged me 120 in overdraft fees :):) its cool though.

Good news for me to see this. I tried to send the PM using a friends IPhone yesterday, so I will send another just in case. Cant wait to start with this in my arsenal. Thanks alot guys, it will rock to log this.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just got back from my missions trip to Mexico, expect a post and pictures in the general forum sometime in 2 days. While I was gone someone stole my identity and my car insurance company drew from my bank account nad over drafted me 200 bucks, and charged me 120 in overdraft fees :):) its cool though....
Wow, that was nasty! Wish you strength, bud! :thumbsup:

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 165
Approx Fat%: 12

Current Goal (for the next 3 months):
I am going to lean bulk for the next 3-4 months, followed by a recomp or more lean bulking depending on where I am at.

Current Supplements:
MVP/ZMK
Fish Oil

Supplements you would run w/ AE:
Neovar/Ragnarok/Bulk Creatine Mono
White Flood perhaps

Are you on cycle: No

When was your last PH/AAS cycle:
January - Havoc

Can you start by Sept 1?
Yes

Can you post pics?
Yes, and I already have on my last log (hyp-x).

Do you currently take any prescription medications or know of any health or medical reason that you should not partake in testing and/or consume dietary supplements?
Nope.

Tell me why you are worthy!!!
If you read my logs you'll see that I provide honest no nonsense logs with numbers. For this log, though, I plan on also logging my measurements so I can really get good information on my gains and what is working.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Got mine in the mail today, I will post up the log with an intro tomorrow, but wont start the product until Saturday at least. I am still readjusting my body form Mexico...

Last edited:
TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Hey Dave - Thanks again! Got my stuff today. Is there anything we should know before starting? With or without food? Pre/Post workout? Or do you want us playing around and see what we think works best with timing, food, etc.?

You want them started asap or Sept.1? I'd like to start Sept. 1 (or there abouts) to give myself another 10 or so days to stabalize. I'm coming off a little layoff and want to sort of level off to really assess the product acurately and fairly.

I'll be watching you other testers too

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Got my bottle last night, started posting up info in my log (which I'll finish filling out within the next week or so), and then things will kickoff September 1.

I'll be following all of your logs, fellas!!

Dave, I'm writing you an email as we speak. Get back to me as soon as possible. Thanks again!

Last edited:
Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Hey Dave - Thanks again! Got my stuff today. Is there anything we should know before starting? With or without food? Pre/Post workout? Or do you want us playing around and see what we think works best with timing, food, etc.?

You want them started asap or Sept.1? I'd like to start Sept. 1 (or there abouts) to give myself another 10 or so days to stabalize. I'm coming off a little layoff and want to sort of level off to really assess the product acurately and fairly.

I'll be watching you other testers too
ASAP is ok, but id like to see them all moving by 9/1

Please excuse me if i cant answer your questions right away.... out of town on business until next friday.

With or without food is up to you. if you want to play with it and see if you get a different sensation from one or the other... by all means. just keep us all posted.

Looking forward to seeing everyone's thoughts and results. R&D is working like madmen to get a few more things rolling out ASAP.

dazilla

dazilla

Awards
  • Established
I'm running a log also but wanted to know if I could add JP8 to the mix... its on sell and wanted to try it.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
I am shooting for a tomorrow start date :) Adding AE into this mix is gonna be sick. I think I am going to do beginning, middle, and post photos for mine.
post the link up in here once you get the log up and running!!!!!
:bb3:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Alright, Lock, loaded, and ready to go

Zero V's adventures with Anabolic Edge by PAL(Sponsored)

Time to get it on.......sorry I waited till the first... I decided it would be foolish to start it before a 3 day holiday weekend....diet would not be proper. I want to give the best for the product, just like I expect the best from it :thumbsup: