Promo: Animal Pak: The Core Supplement - AnabolicMinds.com

Promo: Animal Pak: The Core Supplement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. New Member

Promo: Animal Pak: The Core Supplement

I am going to give away ten cans of Animal Pak to the ten best people who can tell me why Animal Pak is their core supplement.

This promo is available to all U.S. residents. APO/FPO addresses are excepted as well.

So who wants in?

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Like I mentioned in the previous promo thread I really like Animal Pak...it is the only multi (yes I know it is way more than a multi) that I can tell is working. It gives me a much more even keel feeling throughout the day and I seem to be more consistent in the gym....oddly enough the only other thing that makes this kind of difference (without stims) is Fish Oil.
  3. UniversalUSA.com

Do I count?
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.

I like the many various ingredients you use, which are back by scientific proof at just the right amount per serving. =]
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Do I count?
    x2...?

Pak is the core supplement due to it's many components... Digestive enzymes... Complete mult-vitamin... EFA's... Natural anabolic/performance enhancers... Not a day goes by that I don't take my pak (Take it twice a day when in pre-contest mode...)
    Last edited by MrDead; 07-31-2008 at 04:14 PM. Reason: Added content
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.

Because its packed full of vitamins and minerals. You can really feel a difference using Animal Pak. Awesome stuff!
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  152 lbs.

One of the best supplements everyone looks over. It should be the basis of every stack, and its much more. It provides the basic vitamin that hardcore Bodybuilders need along with Essential fatty acids and amino acids to aid in repairing broken down muscle tissue after training. Lets not forget the digestive enzymes that are a godsend for us bulkers who are eating like bulls and our stomachs definitely need a boost digesting the 200+ grams of protein we take daily. Without Animal Pak as a staple, you might as well throw your money away on stacks that would be much less effective.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  207 lbs.

Pop a packet! It's so convienent! You take them in your house, by your computer mouse. You can take them on the bus, with no fuss. You can take them in car, you can them at the bar. You can take them on the go, you can take them with your Ho!

No matter what your busy schedule is, you have everything you need in the packet! The rush your body gets is like, WOW! I am an ANIMAL! Grrrrr, RAH!

:bb3:
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  152 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BigMfer View Post
    pop a packet! It's so convienent! You take them in your house, by your computer mouse. You can take them on the bus, with no fuss. You can take them in car, you can them at the bar. You can take them on the go, you can take with your Ho!

No matter what your busy schedule is, you have everything you need in the packet! The rush your body gets is like, WOW! I am an ANIMAL! Grrrrr, RAH!

Strong cat in the hat!
  10. New Member

Animal Pak is my core supplement because of the sheer volume of ingredients and quantities of those vitamins and minerals that you are getting. Eating perfectly healthy is impossible for me and I don't have time to cook a well balanced meal 3 times a day every single day, which is where Animal Pak kicks in. When on Animal Pak i've noticed I get sick alot less, and on the rare occasion that I do, it is for a short time and I recover quicker then I used to. It is an essential part of my diet now.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by eneyman View Post
    Animal Pak is my core supplement because of the sheer volume of ingredients and quantities of those vitamins and minerals that you are getting. Eating perfectly healthy is impossible for me and I don't have time to cook a well balanced meal 3 times a day every single day, which is where Animal Pak kicks in. When on Animal Pak i've noticed I get sick alot less, and on the rare occasion that I do, it is for a short time and I recover quicker then I used to. It is an essential part of my diet now.
    Well said.
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

It is my core supplement, to be honest, I never get sick on it. I cannot explain why that is, but it is a fact. Not even a cold, one of the greatest aspects in my opinion, especially during the cold NE winters
  13. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Im really not sure if there is anything else I can say about Animal pak that has'nt already been said this stuff is good and it works.It seems that most of the supplements on the market has some kinda great gimmick to pull you in just to let you down with no results, but here comes AnimalPak with all of its proven to work minerals,herbs that will make a difference and they have the science to back it up.I doubt you could find 1 bad review on this stuff every site I go to its the same thing time and time again "THIS IS A GREAT PRODUCT!". With-in hours of my first time taking it I felt in better mood more alert more focused you wont see these kinda fast results with Centrum people.(lol) This product works and if added to your daily supplementation I guarantee you wont go back to another Multi-v.One of its best features is that theres no need to cycle it like many other stimulant containing products.
  14. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Glad to hear all these positive experiences about Animal Pak. To be honest, I've never tried it. For the longest time I stuck to my Costco Multivitamins. I recently switched to NOW Adam but I can't attribute any changes to it. I've also purchased Orange Triad, another multi. You will definitely get enough guys that use this as their staple, but if you've got an extra Pak I'd be interested in comparing this to OT & NOW Adam to see if there's any difference between the multi vitamins.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

When I used to work at VS i picked up an Animal Pak one day while it was on sale. I had heard some good things about Universal, but also some bad. I'm not one to base my thoughts off others, so i went ahead and bought some. I really enjoy getting the vitamins and minerals from it as these help to restore electrolytes. As long as i can keep these in me i feel great! Animal Pak is among the most diverse vitamin/mineral/Amino all in one product i have tried and is very convenient due to the small amount of pills needed to take. I used it just through one can and really enjoyed it. It was the first all in one product i had tried and i still occasionally supplement it in. Keeping all my nutrients helps keep me feeling healthy and a sense of well being. Animal Pak truly helps me accomplish that. My particular favorite in it is the joint & bone support. I tend to pop and crack quite a bit when i walk around and have had many weird injuries the past 2 years that i try different supplements for. With Animal Pak i still did ache, but only if i pushed myself to the extreme. Those are some reason why i like animal pak
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  16. Professional Member

Once again STORM!
    It is what muscles need and are built on, a solid creatine blend. Your body must have it to build. PreWO stuff is nice, Joint help is great, test help is good....but none of that matter unless you hold the muscle...only creatine will help you do that AND provide a PUMP that keeps you going.
  17. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Do I count?
    Of course you dont...lol
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Animal Rep View Post
    Of course you dont...lol
    What about me...?
  19. New Member

Alot of good posts thus far fellas. Keep em coming
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Alot of good posts thus far fellas. Keep em coming
    You never answered my question... *L*
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  207 lbs.

You better start training, taking your Animal Pak vitamins, and saying your prayers.
    What'cha gonna do when Universal Nutrion runs wild on you!

Unleash the ANIMAL in you, open an Animal Pak and feel the difference it makes!
  22. Banned

you don't have to give me **** Animal Pak is the best **** ever! Animal Test, Animal Cuts, Animal Pak its all ****ing sweet. I'm just stoked that Animal is at AM

Does this sound familiar:
    "Shut the **** up and train!"
  23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.

I love the pak, because of the time-release. Take the caps in the morning and forget about it the rest of the day. good natural energy to keep me going all day. Plus the fact that it has the vitamins/minerals, joint support, AND amino acids! Can't go wrong with the pak!
  24. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Ive never used the Pak but i would love to give it a try. Ive been going from multi to multi and I wasnt sure if Animal Pak was a good choice but hey, make me a believer and im a customer for life. Im using Opti-men right now and its probably the multi ive used most often. I use multis year round btw. So make an exception and give me some Animal Pak and ill pimp that sh1t!!!
  25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    Ive never used the Pak but i would love to give it a try. Ive been going from multi to multi and I wasnt sure if Animal Pak was a good choice but hey, make me a believer and im a customer for life. Im using Opti-men right now and its probably the multi ive used most often. I use multis year round btw. So make an exception and give me some Animal Pak and ill pimp that sh1t!!!
    a.k.a pistonPIMP!

HYPEdaddy and pistonPIMP FTW!:bb3:
  26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I've never used them before either. I am hit and miss with my multi's probably because I dont ever notice much of a difference with them. I've used Now's ADAM and liq multi gels, opti-men, and back in the day I was using beverly's and I notice the most difference from them (mostly bright green pee,lol) I was also new to the game when I used the Beverly stuff.

I hear good things about animal pak but have never got around to buying them.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  27. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.

I used Animal Pak in the past. It was actually the first Multi-type supplement I had tried. The I switched to the "equate" type men's formula multi-vitamin. WOW! I had no idea what a mistake I had made. There was no "natural energy" anymore, my joints began to ache from heavy bench and squats. For awhile I could not figure it out ....what had changed....then it was clear all the great benifits I had been feeling had dissapeared when I switched to the "bargain" brand multi-vitamin. I got back on Animal Pak and have never even thought about stopping it. Great product guys......A++++!!
  28. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

well multi vit. should be in everyone's arsenal .. and vit paks provides a good amino & digestive blend.
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

i'm not entering this promo, but posted to bump the thread and support Animal.

c'mon guys, get in on this!

if you haven't tried Animal Pak, try it, period.
    it's a solid investment of $20... what have you got to lose?
    a solid multi-v should be the first thing in your supp lineup and Animal is the best around.
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.

My diet is dialed in for my goals, but there are many days that I end up substituting quality meals with whey and meal replacements due to crazy days in the office. Animal Pak helps fill the the nutritional void that balancing professional work, life, and intense training often creates in my own life. Of the core nutritional changes I've made in the past 5 months, Animal Pak and fish oil have been the most impactful on my overall health, and both will remain a core supplement. I feel covered from all angles with Pak.

Good to see Universal here!
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by joeyamma View Post

a solid multi-v should be the first thing in your supp lineup and Animal is the best around.
    Most definitely!!!
  32. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

when are u going to select the winners ?
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

I am going to make my reply real simple.

It works.

I have been using Animal Pak for the last 3 years. My friend a personal trainer and nutritionists recommended Animal Pak and Pro Complex as staples(not counting a clean diet). Thank you, Stan.

I can tell a difference in the gym. If i dont take Animal Pak with my Pre workout meal(1:1 Chicken/Brn Rice) I dont get near the workout. Animal Pak for me IS NOT placebo. I know its working. For god's sake, my pee turns green an hour PWO. LOL.

I wont lift without it. Period

All one has to do is look at its profile. Its the perfect multipak. End of story.
  34. Advanced Member

The Pak has got my Back

I'd have to say that, for me, the reason why Animal Pak is my core supplement and a staple in my lineup, is because of it's synergistic effects. Seriously, this product can make any other supplement better by up to 3x how it performs by itself. When I want to try a product out, but I'm not completely sure if it's going to work or not, I usually purchase it anyway because I know that the Pak has got my back. Everybody needs a good multi, and I encourage everyone to try this one out. It's been proven time and again to be the best of the best, and I'm a true witness to it's benefits.
  35. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by joeyamma View Post

Thanx for the support brotha
  36. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    when are u going to select the winners ?
    The winners will be selected this Thursday 8-7-08 so make sure to keep the posts coming until then
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

The winners will be selected this Thursday 8-7-08 so make sure to keep the posts coming until then
    08-07-08...? I'm confused... What about 08-08-08...?
  38. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDead View Post
    Haha, reminds me. My best friend managed to convince his fiance to postpone their wedding for TWO YEARS so they could have it on 05/05/05.

Genius!!!
  39. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by MrDead View Post
    What about it, it is the next day according to my calender
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

What about it, it is the next day according to my calender
    *L* Good one...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PROMO: Your favorite Animal or Universal Supp...
    By Universal Rep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 836
    Last Post: 11-03-2010, 02:55 PM
  2. (PROMO) Shut Up and Sleep: Animal PM is Here!
    By Hoomgar in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 06-14-2010, 01:20 PM
  3. Project Z aka Animal PM released! Where the Promo!?!?
    By MentalTwitch in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-02-2010, 02:48 PM
  4. PROMO: You Asked For ANIMAL... I bring you ANIMAL!
    By King Con in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 119
    Last Post: 01-21-2009, 09:44 PM
  5. Promo: Welcome Animal Iconic T's
    By naturalguy in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 109
    Last Post: 08-11-2008, 08:13 AM