Promo: Animal Pak: The Core Supplement

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Because when I take them in the morning it makes me jump up and shout "THEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIR GREAT!!!!!"

....oh wait...

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No entering, but will bump....

One Pak that cover all the bases! You get 44 days at about $20... 25 years strong... On and on I could go, but essentially it just kicks ass! :box: Thats why I take it!

Good luck to all who enter...
Love the Pak.. but gotta say 44 days is a little misleading, as I think one should take 2x daily.
Cutting down to 1 Pak daily is essentially turning it into an average product with nice side benefits *(but w/o enough to really be productive imo).

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
There has got to be a gay joke in there somewhere but for the life of me, I just can't find it. :D
Are u rockn the ANIMAL SHIRT in your avi...Sick
Cant' wait to do the same!!

BS55

BS55

Awards
  • Established
Love the Pak.. but gotta say 44 days is a little misleading, as I think one should take 2x daily.
Cutting down to 1 Pak daily is essentially turning it into an average product with nice side benefits *(but w/o enough to really be productive imo).
I think the newer cans recommend one pak in the off season though. They recommend 2 paks if preparing for a competition or when you are training at new found crazy levels of intensity. I think I read that somewhere, then agian I could be wrong.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
I can see how people might think that. Truth is, that recommendation has been there since 1983 I think. Gotta remember that Animal Pak was originally made for competitive bodybuilders, so the two pack a day dose made sense. Through the 80s, 90s and now, you'd be surprised how many IFBB pros and Olympia competitors have used Pak.... Over the decades, the Pak has obviously trickled down to regular lifters who take a single pack a day.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I can see how people might think that. Truth is, that recommendation has been there since 1983 I think. Gotta remember that Animal Pak was originally made for competitive bodybuilders, so the two pack a day dose made sense. Through the 80s, 90s and now, you'd be surprised how many IFBB pros and Olympia competitors have used Pak.... Over the decades, the Pak has obviously trickled down to regular lifters who take a single pack a day.
Sure. With the FDA adding to the fray with ridiculously low RDA amounts of nutrients, the average person would look at 1 pak dosage and think that more than covers their needs. And maybe for the semi-active, barely intense weekend warrior that would suffice. But imo, if one is training properly for growth (and not just for competition, but all-year 'round), one needs mega doses of nutrients to replenish, build and for preventative purposes. Even the listed ingredients are shown at a 2-pak/day dosing.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Sure. With the FDA adding to the fray with ridiculously low RDA amounts of nutrients, the average person would look at 1 pak dosage and think that more than covers their needs. And maybe for the semi-active, barely intense weekend warrior that would suffice. But imo, if one is training properly for growth (and not just for competition, but all-year 'round), one needs mega doses of nutrients to replenish, build and for preventative purposes. Even the listed ingredients are shown at a 2-pak/day dosing.
I agree with ya, S... I know plenty of competitive bodybuilders--they take two daily.

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established
And the winners are:

SoCo4Fun
clownbaby1
BigMfer
eneyman
JOHNJESSICA20
TexasLifter89
pistonpump
kjkriston
SokVichet
dblakester

Congrats fellas. Send your full name, addy, Forum name, and title of this promo to [email protected] to claim your prize

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Congrats, fellas... Lookin' forward to any feedback.

BigMfer

BigMfer

Awards
  • Established
And the winners are:

SoCo4Fun
clownbaby1
BigMfer
eneyman
JOHNJESSICA20
TexasLifter89
pistonpump
kjkriston
SokVichet
dblakester

Congrats fellas. Send your full name, addy, Forum name, and title of this promo to [email protected] to claim your prize
I won, I won! I feel like I won a gold medal! WHOOOOO! I'm going to Disney World! Err, ah wait...I'm hittin the gym!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
awesome! thanks Animal! really looking forward to it.

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established
Make sure you guys post up logs about your results

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow! I cant believe it. Thanks alot Universal! Cant wait to pop those paks.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
No problem man, thats the least we should do.. I'll set up log when received. Thanks again.

eneyman

eneyman

Awards
Holy smokes I am a winner too, that is awesome guys. Thanks so much and will definitely post report on them. Email just sent as requested.

joepump

joepump

Awards
When I used to work at VS i picked up an Animal Pak one day while it was on sale. I had heard some good things about Universal, but also some bad. I'm not one to base my thoughts off others, so i went ahead and bought some. I really enjoy getting the vitamins and minerals from it as these help to restore electrolytes. As long as i can keep these in me i feel great! Animal Pak is among the most diverse vitamin/mineral/Amino all in one product i have tried and is very convenient due to the small amount of pills needed to take. I used it just through one can and really enjoyed it. It was the first all in one product i had tried and i still occasionally supplement it in. Keeping all my nutrients helps keep me feeling healthy and a sense of well being. Animal Pak truly helps me accomplish that. My particular favorite in it is the joint & bone support. I tend to pop and crack quite a bit when i walk around and have had many weird injuries the past 2 years that i try different supplements for. With Animal Pak i still did ache, but only if i pushed myself to the extreme. Those are some reason why i like animal pak :D
Have you really taken it? Its actually not a small amount of pills....lol But it is complete.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Have you really taken it? Its actually not a small amount of pills....lol But it is complete.
11 to be exact. Truth is, Animal Pak ain't for everyone. Especially the faint of heart, hahahahah...

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
11 to be exact. Truth is, Animal Pak ain't for everyone. Especially the faint of heart, hahahahah...

I think it's kinda badass sitting at my desk with a gallon of water and a buttload of pills in front of me...people come in my office to talk to me about something and just look at me like I'm crazy.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
no more than i take daily...thats why i stated that :D all my powders and pills ahaha

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So I see you're gonna turn this into a pissing match, eh? You've thrown down the gauntlet and everything, huh?

While I tally, here's some light reading: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=6673
LOL.. yeah, the gauntlet is down brother! :lol: :bb3:

I've never such a thread before, that's funny.

Such puny amounts.. looks like Narcissist comes closest w/ 109 daily.

I gotta admit, my # is a bit skewed by my current protocol, which include 36 liver tabs (6@each meal, 6 meals/day) and the 25 BCAA I take following training..

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
BUT, I am out of SuperCissus right now, so that would add 12 more at a minimum..

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established
I think it's kinda badass sitting at my desk with a gallon of water and a buttload of pills in front of me...people come in my office to talk to me about something and just look at me like I'm crazy.
Crazy is the way of the Animal. I get the same looks whenever i go out with my gallon jug full of EAA Stak. Then I tell people what it is and they look at me with the strangest look..idk why lol

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't even want to count how many pills I suck down in a day.
I was bored..

It doesn't phase me at all, I've popped pills for years.

Hell back in the day, Arnold & those guys used to pop 100+ liver tabs/day alone! Ain't nuttin' but a thang..

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
LOL.. yeah, the gauntlet is down brother! :lol: :bb3:

I've never such a thread before, that's funny.

Such puny amounts.. looks like Narcissist comes closest w/ 109 daily.

I gotta admit, my # is a bit skewed by my current protocol, which include 36 liver tabs (6@each meal, 6 meals/day) and the 25 BCAA I take following training..
You got me beat on the liver tabs... Thing is, with EAAs, I've been sticking to powders lately, so I can't count those either. The minimum daily is in the 50s. Depending on what I'm doing, that could go up into the 70s or 80s. Still, ya got me beat. I'll admit to that...

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
'Sall good man, no pissing match warranted.. :D

I could easily drop down to <100 with powders in the mix too. As well, when I'm not leaning out & food intake is up, pills drop.
Suffice it to say we keep ourselves well suppplemented, eh? ;)

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Animal Ill definetely post results up here!

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established
Just got the word that everyone got their info in, so your cans are on the way. Once again congrats to all of the winners and keep a look out for future promos.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Just got the word that everyone got their info in, so your cans are on the way. Once again congrats to all of the winners and keep a look out for future promos.
Thank you guys!

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Well I'm about out of my NOW liq multi so I pick'd up some Animal pak. It better be good universal.........or else!!!!!!

Or else nothing it was $20 so Im cool with that :lol:
Give us your honest assessment DW when you're done. Looking forward to it. Peace.

techlogik

Awards
Wow...20 years of using this stuff and not even an honorable mention...

Sums up my life story..

atrain11b

atrain11b

Awards
  • Established
Although this analogy may be over used, but you can't build a house without a foundation. I have learned through the FORVM, and now my own personal experience that everything I eat, and I do in the gym, is just building blocks to a great body.

When it comes to supps, Animal Pak is the foundation for those supps to build off of. I have only been using Pak for about 6 months now, but let me say, it was the best choice I have made other then making the choice of dedicating my lifestyle to the Iron.

Animal/Universal keep it up.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Wow...20 years of using this stuff and not even an honorable mention...

Sums up my life story..

same here bro, not 20 years.....but 3 or more. I am sitting on 3.5 cans right now.........i have people at my work on it. I swear by it...... you'll even see it in my other posts.......

your not alone friend.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
same here bro, not 20 years.....but 3 or more. I am sitting on 3.5 cans right now.........i have people at my work on it. I swear by it...... you'll even see it in my other posts.......

your not alone friend.
What kinda cars are u rockn in the avi? It looks just like my 68 caprice/impala 327 I'm actually not sure what mine is car has caprice signs and title says impala..lol

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
What kinda cars are u rockn in the avi? It looks just like my 68 caprice/impala 327 I'm actually not sure what mine is car has caprice signs and title says impala..lol
2 camaros- Which i thank the lord nearly everyday, I got very lucky to find.

1968 Camaro Corvette Bronze 396 TKO Tremec - House Springs, Missouri

1978 Camaro Type LT: This is my 1978 Camaro Type LT. The paint is camel. 305 Auto California car. I found the buildsheet behind the rear seat. Yippee.. - House Springs, Missouri

Let me know if the links work. Friggin cardomain really pisses me off sometimes.

In those pictures you will see me in 04', lol........ alot smaller than now.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
2 camaros- Which i thank the lord nearly everyday, I got very lucky to find.

1968 Camaro Corvette Bronze 396 TKO Tremec - House Springs, Missouri

1978 Camaro Type LT: This is my 1978 Camaro Type LT. The paint is camel. 305 Auto California car. I found the buildsheet behind the rear seat. Yippee.. - House Springs, Missouri

Let me know if the links work. Friggin cardomain really pisses me off sometimes.

In those pictures you will see me in 04', lol........ alot smaller than now.
I always wanted a 68 carmaro like that, always dreamed of having a pearl white one with 2 black racing stripes..maybe 1 day..lol Beautiful cars!