Promo: Animal Pak: The Core Supplement

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established
I am going to give away ten cans of Animal Pak to the ten best people who can tell me why Animal Pak is their core supplement.

This promo is available to all U.S. residents. APO/FPO addresses are excepted as well.

So who wants in?

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
Like I mentioned in the previous promo thread I really like Animal Pak...it is the only multi (yes I know it is way more than a multi) that I can tell is working. It gives me a much more even keel feeling throughout the day and I seem to be more consistent in the gym....oddly enough the only other thing that makes this kind of difference (without stims) is Fish Oil.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
I like the many various ingredients you use, which are back by scientific proof at just the right amount per serving. =]

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Do I count?
x2...?

Pak is the core supplement due to it's many components... Digestive enzymes... Complete mult-vitamin... EFA's... Natural anabolic/performance enhancers... Not a day goes by that I don't take my pak (Take it twice a day when in pre-contest mode...)

Last edited:
lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Because its packed full of vitamins and minerals. You can really feel a difference using Animal Pak. Awesome stuff!

clownbaby1

Awards
One of the best supplements everyone looks over. It should be the basis of every stack, and its much more. It provides the basic vitamin that hardcore Bodybuilders need along with Essential fatty acids and amino acids to aid in repairing broken down muscle tissue after training. Lets not forget the digestive enzymes that are a godsend for us bulkers who are eating like bulls and our stomachs definitely need a boost digesting the 200+ grams of protein we take daily. Without Animal Pak as a staple, you might as well throw your money away on stacks that would be much less effective.

BigMfer

BigMfer

Awards
  • Established
Pop a packet! It's so convienent! You take them in your house, by your computer mouse. You can take them on the bus, with no fuss. You can take them in car, you can them at the bar. You can take them on the go, you can take them with your Ho!

No matter what your busy schedule is, you have everything you need in the packet! The rush your body gets is like, WOW! I am an ANIMAL! Grrrrr, RAH!

:bb3:

clownbaby1

Awards
pop a packet! It's so convienent! You take them in your house, by your computer mouse. You can take them on the bus, with no fuss. You can take them in car, you can them at the bar. You can take them on the go, you can take with your Ho!

No matter what your busy schedule is, you have everything you need in the packet! The rush your body gets is like, WOW! I am an ANIMAL! Grrrrr, RAH!

Strong cat in the hat! :D

eneyman

eneyman

Awards
Animal Pak is my core supplement because of the sheer volume of ingredients and quantities of those vitamins and minerals that you are getting. Eating perfectly healthy is impossible for me and I don't have time to cook a well balanced meal 3 times a day every single day, which is where Animal Pak kicks in. When on Animal Pak i've noticed I get sick alot less, and on the rare occasion that I do, it is for a short time and I recover quicker then I used to. It is an essential part of my diet now.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Animal Pak is my core supplement because of the sheer volume of ingredients and quantities of those vitamins and minerals that you are getting. Eating perfectly healthy is impossible for me and I don't have time to cook a well balanced meal 3 times a day every single day, which is where Animal Pak kicks in. When on Animal Pak i've noticed I get sick alot less, and on the rare occasion that I do, it is for a short time and I recover quicker then I used to. It is an essential part of my diet now.
Well said.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is my core supplement, to be honest, I never get sick on it. I cannot explain why that is, but it is a fact. Not even a cold, one of the greatest aspects in my opinion, especially during the cold NE winters

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Im really not sure if there is anything else I can say about Animal pak that has'nt already been said this stuff is good and it works.It seems that most of the supplements on the market has some kinda great gimmick to pull you in just to let you down with no results, but here comes AnimalPak with all of its proven to work minerals,herbs that will make a difference and they have the science to back it up.I doubt you could find 1 bad review on this stuff every site I go to its the same thing time and time again "THIS IS A GREAT PRODUCT!". With-in hours of my first time taking it I felt in better mood more alert more focused you wont see these kinda fast results with Centrum people.(lol) This product works and if added to your daily supplementation I guarantee you wont go back to another Multi-v.One of its best features is that theres no need to cycle it like many other stimulant containing products.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to hear all these positive experiences about Animal Pak. To be honest, I've never tried it. For the longest time I stuck to my Costco Multivitamins. I recently switched to NOW Adam but I can't attribute any changes to it. I've also purchased Orange Triad, another multi. You will definitely get enough guys that use this as their staple, but if you've got an extra Pak I'd be interested in comparing this to OT & NOW Adam to see if there's any difference between the multi vitamins.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
When I used to work at VS i picked up an Animal Pak one day while it was on sale. I had heard some good things about Universal, but also some bad. I'm not one to base my thoughts off others, so i went ahead and bought some. I really enjoy getting the vitamins and minerals from it as these help to restore electrolytes. As long as i can keep these in me i feel great! Animal Pak is among the most diverse vitamin/mineral/Amino all in one product i have tried and is very convenient due to the small amount of pills needed to take. I used it just through one can and really enjoyed it. It was the first all in one product i had tried and i still occasionally supplement it in. Keeping all my nutrients helps keep me feeling healthy and a sense of well being. Animal Pak truly helps me accomplish that. My particular favorite in it is the joint & bone support. I tend to pop and crack quite a bit when i walk around and have had many weird injuries the past 2 years that i try different supplements for. With Animal Pak i still did ache, but only if i pushed myself to the extreme. Those are some reason why i like animal pak :D

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Once again STORM!
It is what muscles need and are built on, a solid creatine blend. Your body must have it to build. PreWO stuff is nice, Joint help is great, test help is good....but none of that matter unless you hold the muscle...only creatine will help you do that AND provide a PUMP that keeps you going.

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established
Alot of good posts thus far fellas. Keep em coming

BigMfer

BigMfer

Awards
  • Established
You better start training, taking your Animal Pak vitamins, and saying your prayers.
What'cha gonna do when Universal Nutrion runs wild on you!

Unleash the ANIMAL in you, open an Animal Pak and feel the difference it makes!

pdx89

pdx89

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you don't have to give me **** Animal Pak is the best **** ever! Animal Test, Animal Cuts, Animal Pak its all ****ing sweet. I'm just stoked that Animal is at AM :head:

Does this sound familiar:
"Shut the **** up and train!"

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I love the pak, because of the time-release. Take the caps in the morning and forget about it the rest of the day. good natural energy to keep me going all day. Plus the fact that it has the vitamins/minerals, joint support, AND amino acids! Can't go wrong with the pak!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive never used the Pak but i would love to give it a try. Ive been going from multi to multi and I wasnt sure if Animal Pak was a good choice but hey, make me a believer and im a customer for life. Im using Opti-men right now and its probably the multi ive used most often. I use multis year round btw. So make an exception and give me some Animal Pak and ill pimp that sh1t!!!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ive never used the Pak but i would love to give it a try. Ive been going from multi to multi and I wasnt sure if Animal Pak was a good choice but hey, make me a believer and im a customer for life. Im using Opti-men right now and its probably the multi ive used most often. I use multis year round btw. So make an exception and give me some Animal Pak and ill pimp that sh1t!!!
a.k.a pistonPIMP! :toofunny:

HYPEdaddy and pistonPIMP FTW!:bb3:

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've never used them before either. I am hit and miss with my multi's probably because I dont ever notice much of a difference with them. I've used Now's ADAM and liq multi gels, opti-men, and back in the day I was using beverly's and I notice the most difference from them (mostly bright green pee,lol) I was also new to the game when I used the Beverly stuff.

I hear good things about animal pak but have never got around to buying them.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I used Animal Pak in the past. It was actually the first Multi-type supplement I had tried. The I switched to the "equate" type men's formula multi-vitamin. WOW! I had no idea what a mistake I had made. There was no "natural energy" anymore, my joints began to ache from heavy bench and squats. For awhile I could not figure it out ....what had changed....then it was clear all the great benifits I had been feeling had dissapeared when I switched to the "bargain" brand multi-vitamin. I got back on Animal Pak and have never even thought about stopping it. Great product guys......A++++!!

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well multi vit. should be in everyone's arsenal .. and vit paks provides a good amino & digestive blend.

joeyamma

joeyamma

Awards
  • Established
i'm not entering this promo, but posted to bump the thread and support Animal.

c'mon guys, get in on this!

if you haven't tried Animal Pak, try it, period.
it's a solid investment of $20... what have you got to lose?
a solid multi-v should be the first thing in your supp lineup and Animal is the best around. :thumbsup:

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
My diet is dialed in for my goals, but there are many days that I end up substituting quality meals with whey and meal replacements due to crazy days in the office. Animal Pak helps fill the the nutritional void that balancing professional work, life, and intense training often creates in my own life. Of the core nutritional changes I've made in the past 5 months, Animal Pak and fish oil have been the most impactful on my overall health, and both will remain a core supplement. I feel covered from all angles with Pak.

Good to see Universal here!

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established

a solid multi-v should be the first thing in your supp lineup and Animal is the best around. :thumbsup:
Most definitely!!!:thumbsup:

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
when are u going to select the winners ?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I am going to make my reply real simple.

It works.

I have been using Animal Pak for the last 3 years. My friend a personal trainer and nutritionists recommended Animal Pak and Pro Complex as staples(not counting a clean diet). Thank you, Stan.

I can tell a difference in the gym. If i dont take Animal Pak with my Pre workout meal(1:1 Chicken/Brn Rice) I dont get near the workout. Animal Pak for me IS NOT placebo. I know its working. For god's sake, my pee turns green an hour PWO. LOL.

I wont lift without it. Period

All one has to do is look at its profile. Its the perfect multipak. End of story.

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
The Pak has got my Back

I'd have to say that, for me, the reason why Animal Pak is my core supplement and a staple in my lineup, is because of it's synergistic effects. Seriously, this product can make any other supplement better by up to 3x how it performs by itself. When I want to try a product out, but I'm not completely sure if it's going to work or not, I usually purchase it anyway because I know that the Pak has got my back. Everybody needs a good multi, and I encourage everyone to try this one out. It's been proven time and again to be the best of the best, and I'm a true witness to it's benefits.

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established

Thanx for the support brotha

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
08-07-08...? I'm confused... What about 08-08-08...? :lol:
Haha, reminds me. My best friend managed to convince his fiance to postpone their wedding for TWO YEARS so they could have it on 05/05/05.

Genius!!!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Can wait to see results,hoping i got a shot at this great product.

techlogik

Awards
I will give this a go.

Just about 20 years ago, yes I said 20, I was looking for a supplemental product to improve my training and performance. Amongst all of the items on the shelf I looked at and read the ingredients, Animal Pak really caught my eye at the local GNC. There wasn't really anywhere else to get this stuff due to not having the Internet back then.

I was just in the early days of working out, training for triathalons and cycling road races.

This supplement caught my eye with the enormous amount of variety it provided for each "pak".

Anyway, this was the only supplement I tried where I actually felt a difference in my performance and physical well being. From improving my appetite, to increasing my ability to train longer and harder, to helping recover better.

Sounds too good I know, it still makes a positive difference in my life, 20 years later after the first Animal Pak I took.

Whether I get the free product is not important, the product it worth what you pay for it and has continually improved over the years. 20+ years of Animal Pak and still going strong.

Thanks

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i need another multi im about out of my ultimate man

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'll peak my head in here and contribute.

First let me say I am not a Universal fan by any means. I have tried several items in the product line thru the years and have been unimpressed. Notably, Uniliver tabs I have never been able to digest, they came out in chunks in my stool.

That being said, Animal Pak is the one product that - hands down - is one of the 2 best multi's I've ever taken; the only ones I've actually felt. To this day I continue to use Pak (2x daily) as my preferred multi. Lot's of guys I've trained over the years or observed on the forum boards are always looking for that "magic" pill, that newest hyped product out there that perpetrates being an end-all & be-all for the bodybuilder. Very few guys realize that solid nutrition is the core (indeed the key) to growth. This all starts around dietary intake of course, and the #1 supp on everyone's list should be a quality multi. Without quality nutrition, you are pissing your money away. Mega-doses of essential amino acids, vitamins, minerals and EFAs are essential to making everything else work.

I'm also a big proponent of mega-dosing vitamins C & E to ward off sickness. The 1g vita C and 300 IU vita E have gone a long way in explaining why I've not been sick in a couple of years - despite being married with kids and dealing with their sickness multiple times thruout that time.

Animal Pak will continue to be the core around which my other supplementation will be built upon.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
There has got to be a gay joke in there somewhere but for the life of me, I just can't find it. :D
im sure if one wanted to they could pull out many. lets hope no one does :D

AaronTech

Awards
Animal Pak is probably the best multivitamin supplement on the market to date, and probably ever. It has everything I need to keep me healthy; it also has the great benefit of digestive enzymes, which is extremely helpful when I up my protein (which ups my gas:toilet:). All-in-all, The Pak is such a great supplement, there aren't really words that I can write to portray how great it is for me in keeping me in check daily.

PS: U-Rep, I'm getting that video review of the beta sample supplement I got chosen to do a few weeks ago. I ended up being out of town for about 2 and a half weeks, so letting you know I didn't forget about it.

joeyamma

joeyamma

Awards
  • Established
Thanx for the support brotha
no problem bro, i'm just telling it like it is.
actually, i'm surprised at the number of guys that haven't tried Pak.
maybe the next promo (not that you guys aren't running enough already!)
should be "why haven't you tried Pak" and/or "why do you want to try Pak?"

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Animal Pak is probably the best multivitamin supplement on the market to date, and probably ever. It has everything I need to keep me healthy; it also has the great benefit of digestive enzymes, which is extremely helpful when I up my protein (which ups my gas:toilet:). All-in-all, The Pak is such a great supplement, there aren't really words that I can write to portray how great it is for me in keeping me in check daily.

PS: U-Rep, I'm getting that video review of the beta sample supplement I got chosen to do a few weeks ago. I ended up being out of town for about 2 and a half weeks, so letting you know I didn't forget about it.
Lookin' forward to the vid review, AT.

BS55

BS55

Awards
  • Established
No entering, but will bump....

One Pak that cover all the bases! You get 44 days at about $20... 25 years strong... On and on I could go, but essentially it just kicks ass! :box: Thats why I take it!

Good luck to all who enter...