Promo: Animal Pak: The Core Supplement

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

1. Because when I take them in the morning it makes me jump up and shout "THEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIR GREAT!!!!!"

....oh wait...

2. Quote Originally Posted by BS55 View Post
    No entering, but will bump....

One Pak that cover all the bases! You get 44 days at about $20... 25 years strong... On and on I could go, but essentially it just kicks ass! Thats why I take it!

Good luck to all who enter...
    Love the Pak.. but gotta say 44 days is a little misleading, as I think one should take 2x daily.
    Cutting down to 1 Pak daily is essentially turning it into an average product with nice side benefits *(but w/o enough to really be productive imo).
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by SoCo4Fun View Post
    There has got to be a gay joke in there somewhere but for the life of me, I just can't find it.
    Are u rockn the ANIMAL SHIRT in your avi...Sick
    Cant' wait to do the same!!
  4. Question

Quote Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    Love the Pak.. but gotta say 44 days is a little misleading, as I think one should take 2x daily.
    Cutting down to 1 Pak daily is essentially turning it into an average product with nice side benefits *(but w/o enough to really be productive imo).
    I think the newer cans recommend one pak in the off season though. They recommend 2 paks if preparing for a competition or when you are training at new found crazy levels of intensity. I think I read that somewhere, then agian I could be wrong.

5. Quote Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    I can see how people might think that. Truth is, that recommendation has been there since 1983 I think. Gotta remember that Animal Pak was originally made for competitive bodybuilders, so the two pack a day dose made sense. Through the 80s, 90s and now, you'd be surprised how many IFBB pros and Olympia competitors have used Pak.... Over the decades, the Pak has obviously trickled down to regular lifters who take a single pack a day.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    I can see how people might think that. Truth is, that recommendation has been there since 1983 I think. Gotta remember that Animal Pak was originally made for competitive bodybuilders, so the two pack a day dose made sense. Through the 80s, 90s and now, you'd be surprised how many IFBB pros and Olympia competitors have used Pak.... Over the decades, the Pak has obviously trickled down to regular lifters who take a single pack a day.
    Sure. With the FDA adding to the fray with ridiculously low RDA amounts of nutrients, the average person would look at 1 pak dosage and think that more than covers their needs. And maybe for the semi-active, barely intense weekend warrior that would suffice. But imo, if one is training properly for growth (and not just for competition, but all-year 'round), one needs mega doses of nutrients to replenish, build and for preventative purposes. Even the listed ingredients are shown at a 2-pak/day dosing.

7. Quote Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    Sure. With the FDA adding to the fray with ridiculously low RDA amounts of nutrients, the average person would look at 1 pak dosage and think that more than covers their needs. And maybe for the semi-active, barely intense weekend warrior that would suffice. But imo, if one is training properly for growth (and not just for competition, but all-year 'round), one needs mega doses of nutrients to replenish, build and for preventative purposes. Even the listed ingredients are shown at a 2-pak/day dosing.
    I agree with ya, S... I know plenty of competitive bodybuilders--they take two daily.

8. Congrats to all the winners!

9. Congrats, fellas... Lookin' forward to any feedback.

10. Congratz guys!

11. I won, I won! I feel like I won a gold medal! WHOOOOO! I'm going to Disney World! Err, ah wait...I'm hittin the gym!

12. Quote Originally Posted by BigMfer View Post
    I won, I won! I feel like I won a gold medal! WHOOOOO! I'm going to Disney World! Err, ah wait...I'm hittin the gym!
    Disney: 0
    Gym: 1

Congrats brother.

13. awesome! thanks Animal! really looking forward to it.
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

14. Make sure you guys post up logs about your results

15. Congrats guys.. cool prize!

16. Wow! I cant believe it. Thanks alot Universal! Cant wait to pop those paks.

17. No problem man, thats the least we should do.. I'll set up log when received. Thanks again.

18. Holy smokes I am a winner too, that is awesome guys. Thanks so much and will definitely post report on them. Email just sent as requested.

19. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    When I used to work at VS i picked up an Animal Pak one day while it was on sale. I had heard some good things about Universal, but also some bad. I'm not one to base my thoughts off others, so i went ahead and bought some. I really enjoy getting the vitamins and minerals from it as these help to restore electrolytes. As long as i can keep these in me i feel great! Animal Pak is among the most diverse vitamin/mineral/Amino all in one product i have tried and is very convenient due to the small amount of pills needed to take. I used it just through one can and really enjoyed it. It was the first all in one product i had tried and i still occasionally supplement it in. Keeping all my nutrients helps keep me feeling healthy and a sense of well being. Animal Pak truly helps me accomplish that. My particular favorite in it is the joint & bone support. I tend to pop and crack quite a bit when i walk around and have had many weird injuries the past 2 years that i try different supplements for. With Animal Pak i still did ache, but only if i pushed myself to the extreme. Those are some reason why i like animal pak
    Have you really taken it? Its actually not a small amount of pills....lol But it is complete.

20. Quote Originally Posted by joepump View Post
    Have you really taken it? Its actually not a small amount of pills....lol But it is complete.
    11 to be exact. Truth is, Animal Pak ain't for everyone. Especially the faint of heart, hahahahah...

21. Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    11 to be exact. Truth is, Animal Pak ain't for everyone. Especially the faint of heart, hahahahah...
    Drop in the bucket to the total of pills I swallow daily, hehehe..

22. Quote Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    Drop in the bucket to the total of pills I swallow daily, hehehe..
    You don't even want to know what my day looks like...

23. Woo Hoo! Thanks guys!!!

24. Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    You don't even want to know what my day looks like...
    This is funny.. I counted mine up the other day, and while intake does vary day-to-day, I came up with 168.
    You?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-30-2016, 08:54 AM
  2. Animal pak natural sterol complex
    By Flex87 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-01-2005, 02:05 AM
  3. Replies: 68
    Last Post: 04-06-2003, 12:43 PM
  4. Replies: 10