Who has tried Chemical One???? Let's here some results and thoughts!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Who has tried Chemical One???? Let's here some results and thoughts!!!


    Hey guys,

    We want to know who has used Chemical One and what your thoughts are????

    Let us know if you had an increase in size, strength, etc.

    Let's get this rolling so we can continue to make great products for our awesome and loyal customers!!!!!


  2. I ran 2 bottles of chemical one and it was a great cycle.

    Gained almost 10 lbs and was not eating much over maintenance
    Kept a solid 6lbs after pct
    Looking much leaner and added size to chest arms and shoulders
    Not much cons at all other than a headache that lasted 4 days but that could of been something else
    •   
       


  3. That's great to hear. The headache could have been from stress of possibly a pinch nerve or muscle in your trap or neck.

    Love the progress and results man. Just think how much you would have gained if you ate!!!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by fitfreak_CP View Post
    That's great to hear. The headache could have been from stress of possibly a pinch nerve or muscle in your trap or neck.

    Love the progress and results man. Just think how much you would have gained if you ate!!!
    Could of been anything especially since I'm hypertension prone
    Yea was looking for some lean mass and look more lean

  5. That's great man. We are glad it worked out for you.
    •   
       


  6. Next time you need help hit me up and I'll give you guidance with the diet

  7. Looks like a solid product .. what is the reason behind putting in fadogia in with 1 andro ?

    I know what fadogia can do .. but wondering if its synergy with this particular hormone ?
    One of my fav natural product.

  8. I did not formulate it but I'm under the assumption it is just to enhance the effects of the product. I can find out for you though.

  9. I would say for Testorone support/libido boost .. but yeah that would be appreciated it.

    I got one bottle sitting around .. I want to pick up one more bottle (hopefully can find it in a trade from someone on forum)

  10. Gunna throw it in to my current cycle for the vascularity aspect of 1-andro. Probably in a couple weeks , I know I'm a rep but u guys know I'll keep t real and post up pics !
    Alpha20 - Chaos and Pain 20% off your order today.
    PM with any questions bros!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by fitfreak_CP View Post
    Next time you need help hit me up and I'll give you guidance with the diet
    Thanks brother
    My diet is always the worst part of my program lol. Gym 6 days a week I love
    Too bad I also love food lol

  12. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    Thanks brother
    My diet is always the worst part of my program lol. Gym 6 days a week I love
    Too bad I also love food lol


    Haha I hear you man .. gotta do meal prep that's the only way man .. start slow maybe 3x a week , then 4x .

    Love food too lol

  13. Quote Originally Posted by GQdaLEGEND View Post
    Haha I hear you man .. gotta do meal prep that's the only way man .. start slow maybe 3x a week , then 4x .

    Love food too lol
    Foodies always suffer

  14. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    Foodies always suffer
    Lol suffering = sacrifice of gainz

  15. If your looking to save money use code:skellie when you check out. It will at least give you 20%.

  16. The meal prep is crucial. They way I always look at it is why spend the money on the supplements but not properly eat? Focus on the diet and training and then really watch the Chemical One work.

  17. I'm thinking of running it 2 months, any idea if a "real" PCT is needed for after?
    I'm here to swap stories, help when I can, and make people laugh. Don't take me too seriously.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by lifted67 View Post
    I'm thinking of running it 2 months, any idea if a "real" PCT is needed for after?
    I would say real pct for sure
    2 months is a long time, plus real pct is cheaper

  19. Thanks dude!
    I'm here to swap stories, help when I can, and make people laugh. Don't take me too seriously.

  20. Yes I would recommend a pct after chemical one depending on your side effects and age. If your younger your levels would bounce back. Best way to tell is to get blood work done.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by lifted67 View Post
    I'm thinking of running it 2 months, any idea if a "real" PCT is needed for after?
    Even though I had no real sides I pct afterwards. I did the usual clomid 50/50/25/25 and feel great. Bloods coming soon and kept most of my gains.

  22. What about that chemical 4 thou can't wait to hear the thoughts on that one
    Alpha20 - Chaos and Pain 20% off your order today.
    PM with any questions bros!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Alpha1agreda View Post
    What about that chemical 4 thou can't wait to hear the thoughts on that one
    Would love to run a Chemical 1 and 4 cycle
    Thinking of doing chem 1 again in the near future

  24. whats in chem4 ? besides the obvious 4dhea

  25. Quote Originally Posted by GQdaLEGEND View Post
    Looks like a solid product .. what is the reason behind putting in fadogia in with 1 andro ?

    I know what fadogia can do .. but wondering if its synergy with this particular hormone ?
    One of my fav natural product.
    It will keep the boys nice and plump during the cycle. It will also help to keep the libido up.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-30-2009, 09:23 PM
  2. Who has tried Muscle Gauge? Why or Why not
    By lubowen83 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-26-2009, 12:23 AM
  3. anybody here who has tried injetable 4ad cyp?
    By ps24eva in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-10-2005, 10:45 PM
  4. anybody here who has tried injetable 4ad cyp?
    By ps24eva in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-10-2005, 03:44 PM
Log in
Log in