Best Pre and fat burner?

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
I've been checking out chaos and pains stuff for a while and everything looks so good! Everything also has great reviews so it's hard to decide.

So here I am looking for some input

What is your favourite pre and why?

Favourite fat burner and why?

Thanks!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Favorite all around pre for me is Mesomorph or Conqu3r Unleashed. CU is being discontinued so you can pick it up for a ridiculous price from Olympus' website. I'm wanting to try Wicked from Innovative Labs as I've heard it's good too.

Mesomorph really gives me great focus and energy without being jittery. I do find it a little lacking in the pump department. CU is more well-rounded in that while the energy and focus is not as good as Mesomorph, the pumps are much better.

Favorite fat burner at the moment is Bloodshr3d Raw. Although this week I'm starting up a log for Radiate from RXS Supplements. From what I hear, it is unlike anything else on the market! Gave my wife a 1/2 scoop this morning and she said she could tell a difference in focus and body temperature compared to her normal morning stims.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Thanks dude.

I was thinking this would just be for chaos and pain products because that's where I posted it. Maybe I should delete and move?

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh my bad

On mobile and I just noticed where you posted. I guess that's your call on whether to move it or not.
pyrobatt Alpha1agreda no disrespect intended, just a case of well-intended dumbassery here

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Hey no problem. I'm new here if you guys want it removed I'm happy to do so.

So if any future posts I'm just looking at Chaos and Pain products .

Thanks

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
I'm currently using cannibal carnage (non stim) and cannibal Inferno amped. I have seen great results so far and down 7 pounds already

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently using cannibal carnage (non stim) and cannibal Inferno amped. I have seen great results so far and down 7 pounds already
Thanks!

How do you use the stack throughout the day? Doses and timing?

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really like cannibal ferox! I tried a sample of their Cannibal Riot, but the DMHA crashed me harder than DMAA, but during the work out it was beast!
their permaswole is pretty damn awesome too, but it takes me about 2-3 scoops for any vanity vein pumping effects haha, so I stick to using it for shoulders arms and chest. I keep a daily log (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=288225&referrer****253359) with all of theses C&P products. I'm currently running Legendary. As for fat burners, I haven't tried any of their products. I am currently running APS phenadrine and it is pretty awesome except I love taking a liquid PWO with pump agents, etc. The other thing is I've been taking 1 or 2 days off from it to reset my tolerance to DMAA. It helps, but it isn't the same as the first few days that I took it. It does help a lot with weight though.

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
Favorite all around pre for me is Mesomorph or Conqu3r Unleashed. CU is being discontinued so you can pick it up for a ridiculous price from Olympus' website. I'm wanting to try Wicked from Innovative Labs as I've heard it's good too.

Mesomorph really gives me great focus and energy without being jittery. I do find it a little lacking in the pump department. CU is more well-rounded in that while the energy and focus is not as good as Mesomorph, the pumps are much better.

Favorite fat burner at the moment is Bloodshr3d Raw. Although this week I'm starting up a log for Radiate from RXS Supplements. From what I hear, it is unlike anything else on the market! Gave my wife a 1/2 scoop this morning and she said she could tell a difference in focus and body temperature compared to her normal morning stims.
Sharing stims with wife is one of sweetest things ?

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
My favorite pre is Mesomorph by APS Nutrition and second is Wicked by Innovative Labs. These provide great energy, focus and drive. I do not crash from them.

My favorite fat burner is Synadrene by Hi- Tech Pharmaceuticals. I like the energy and mood enhancing effects of this.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Mesomorph certainly seems to be a top choice for many! I haven't had the pleasure of trying it yet