DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Advanced Energy & Fat-Loss Formula

Product Information
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Suggested Use: 1 serving every 4-6 hours (not more than 8 capsules in a 24 hour period) with meals. Those sensitive to stimulants, those under 18, and those with anemia should start at 1 capsule to assess tolerance.

Active Ingredients: X-Force™ Proprietary Matrix:
• Caffeine
• Methylhexaneamine (1, 3-dimethylpentylamine)
• Sulbutiamine
Product Overview

Become an Extremely Focused Businessman or a Beast in the Gym

X-Force™ is a revolutionary new energy supplement that brings you cutting edge ingredients that IBE has combined to work synergistically to bring you the most potent energy supplement available. X-Force™ is no ordinary weight loss/energy supplement and should not be taken for granted. X-Force™ outperforms all other energy supplements because IBE has chosen to move away from your every day, run-of-the-mill energy supplements that seem to follow each others lead and provide massive amounts of caffeine and little innovation. Instead we chose to move into the future and bring you a supplement that pushes past these boundaries and introduces new ingredients and combinations that will accelerate fat loss, increase stamina, increase energy, stimulate libido, and bring you a mental focus that is above and beyond what any other supplement can bring you.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I absolutely LOVE X-Force. It is my favorite "Manufactured" stim (as opposed to all the bulk powders I have)

My Fiancee swears by it when her sinuses get really bad. She pops 2 of them, and in an hour, shes breathing easily again.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yep its great stuff unless you want to be spun out like a methhead. :D

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Yep its great stuff unless you want to be spun out like a methhead. :D
:toofunny: sooo, what are you saying? you don't want to be as twitchy as an over-caffeinated epileptic.....?

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That about sums it up.....but there was a time :D