Okay we're back and I'm feeling generous: FREE BOTTLE OF EPISTANE FOR.........

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
The person that comes up with the best caption for this picture wins a free bottle of Epistane.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
After watching Monty Python's Holy Grail, the SWAT crew became extra cautious around small rodents. Roswell and Funk tried to keep the marmut at bay, while Patterson (not pictured) searched avidly for a holy handgrenade, with which to erradicate said ferocious rodent.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established

Meanwhile while the guards are distracted Pmiller gets away with the hijacked truck of Epistane. Looks like nutraplanet will be out of stock once again. Muhahahaha

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The person that comes up with the best caption for this picture wins a free bottle of Epistane.

"The US's war on Terror has finally culminated in what President Bush refers to as 'the capture of the greatest single threat to US safety; his knowledge of the whereabouts of WMDs is paramount to US success in our war against terror.'"

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
After a seven hour stand-off, this feline junkie was apprehended outside of his meth lab.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
After several years of rigorous training on how to subdue and capture dangerous men. The members of SWAT were amiss as to how to approach a piece of fine looking pussy.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
So far really funny! Mullet and Mr.50 those are pretty damn funny lol. I did this same contest on bb.com at one point and I used a different picture but they are absolutely hilarious, we need to run more of these contests ;).

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Swat team called in to protect police dog, successfully capturing attacker. No shots were fired.

RBKing

Awards

FEDS CRACK DOWN ON SOURCE OF ILLEGAL FELINE GROWTH HORMONE

"Fluffy" Kneller was arrested outside his Cambridge, MA home.

Bum Mahoney

Bum Mahoney

Awards
Officer Michaels: "I can shoot. What are you, wait-- You honestly think I can't shoot worth dick?"
Officer Slater: "I'm telling you right now, you cannot shoot."
Officer Michaels: "I shot that cat last week."
Officer Slater: "It was already dead, man."
Officer Michaels: "I still shot it."
Officer Slater: "That cat was dead."

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mr. Mittens accidentally ate the the detonator.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Officer: "Uh-uh biitch no you diin't!!"

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established

President Bush sends FBI to catch terrorist who stole the presidents favorite ball of yarn.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established

Cop1 : "JEEZ, thats a big pussy...pussy"

Cop2 : "why'd you say it twice?"

Cop1 : "I didnt!!"

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established

The country on threat level orange: Police today round up the usual suspects in their investigation.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established

"WHERES OSAMA......WHERES OSAMA......Tell us where osama is.........we know you know where osama is!!!!!"

Swifto

Awards

OFFICER 1: Duh...I think....Its a decoy...A fake one....Uh?

OFFICER 2: QUICK!...Its under the silver Jeep! WERE BEING AMBUSHED!

*BANG!* *BANG!*

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
[/QUOTE]

Officer with hand extended-"Listen pussy cat...I'm going tell you one more time....lower that tail and cover that stinky ass of yours"

Pussy cat-"Hey officer why don't you try stickin jou head up jour ass - see if it fits"

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"You know Bill, the color of this cat is almost perfect, we could skin it and make new gloves out of the striped parts."

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
..... the lengths some people will go to keep the neighbor's cat out of their yard.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Battlecat, no rushing in till they give the signal!
Haha okay I can't help it, maybe it is just me but saying this over and over in my head is making me laugh lol.

You are the winner! Send me your address ;).

ANOTHER CONTEST COMING THIS WEEK! CHECK BACK TOMORROW!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was going for the "something different" idea. I had one more idea too something like

"dude my hand look so huge like it could cover the whole cat"

"Bill, i'm not letting you taste test any more drug samples"

but couldn't quite get it to sound right

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I was going for the "something different" idea. I had one more idea too something like

"dude my hand look so huge like it could cover the whole cat"

"Bill, i'm not letting you taste test any more drug samples"

but couldn't quite get it to sound right
maybe something like ...

"Dude i just want to feel how soft it is. I havent tripped this bad since the Academy."

"Bill i told u not to snort that powder we confiscated from those rastafarians..."

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
maybe something like ...

"Dude i just want to feel how soft it is. I havent tripped this bad since the Academy."

"Bill i told u not to snort that powder we confiscated from those rastafarians..."
hahaha the first one you just said was pretty good. You were about 30 minutes late with the entry though! You might have won ;). Come back tomorrow, I will have another contest up.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Easy, I literally laughed about that post a few different times today. Well done.