Trenavar? Where you at?

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. i think trenazone is one of those special phs you have to will to work with your mind.

2. Quote Originally Posted by oze View Post
    i think trenazone is one of those special phs you have to will to work with your mind.
    indeed
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    indeed
    did his statement really make sense to you?

4. Quote Originally Posted by bakerderek0 View Post
    It makes perfect sense, he's talking about Voo Doo

5. Quote Originally Posted by bakerderek0 View Post
    i may not have understood him completely but i got the jist of it.
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by oze View Post
    i think trenazone is one of those special phs you have to will to work with your mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    i may not have understood him completely but i got the jist of it.
    Yes it just like willing the national deficit away with your mind..

It's VooDoo

7. So with that, when can we expect the Trenavar..SJ

8. bout that there trenavar....or ANYTHING while on the subject? (ment)

9. Still waiting on raws

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

10. Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post
    Still waiting on raws
    waitin on good raws!
    PHF Rep

11. Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    waitin on good raws!
    Yeah what he said, after I said what I said and then said what Im saying now!!

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

12. Quote Originally Posted by oze View Post
    Whats wrong with Trenazone?

13. I don't think anyone knows what that guy was trying to say

14. Quote Originally Posted by bakerderek0 View Post
    I don't think anyone knows what that guy was trying to say
    Maybe he just doesnt like td stuff, truth be told, Im not a huge fan of td stuff either, but with the way things are today, I say take what you can get!
    PHF Rep

15. I dunno sounds like he was on acid & trying to use "the force"

I've never worked a supplement with my mind.

Tbone - do you have a log anywhere for your trenazone cycle?

16. Got me some trenazone today but ima tap into the ol piggy bank for IBE once trenavar and ment drop!!

17. I've got two bottles of tren e, but I really wanna see trenavar first. I think it's going to be worth waiting for. It may take awhile. I understand.

18. patience is a virtue but DAMN I CANT SIT STILL!!! yea I think it will have a spot in supp history for sure! (and in my stash)

19. bump for update (if any).

20. Quote Originally Posted by drinkyboy View Post
    patience is a virtue but DAMN I CANT SIT STILL!!! yea I think it will have a spot in supp history for sure! (and in my stash)
    I agree. If this stuff does what it's supposed to, it won't take much for me to stock up big time.

21. Thats two of us! this thread is dead. I think everyone is playing the lurking game. I been practicing my quick drawl with my credit card for when this hits shelves!

22. Quote Originally Posted by drinkyboy View Post
    Thats two of us! this thread is dead. I think everyone is playing the lurking game. I been practicing my quick drawl with my credit card for when this hits shelves!
    If you were holding your breath, you'd be dead. Man this is taking longer than the androseries did.

23. I am worried about the supposed new ban coming and never actually seeing the trenavar..SJ

24. what new ban?

25. Either this thread has herpies or aint sh*t happening with these products because nobody has touched it in days! Is there something going on that I dont know about?

26. Quote Originally Posted by drinkyboy View Post
    Either this thread has herpies or aint sh*t happening with these products because nobody has touched it in days! Is there something going on that I dont know about?
    I dont know, but i saw this thread coming out the clinic with a script for valtrex.

27. Quote Originally Posted by drinkyboy View Post
    what new ban?
    Supposedly the FDA got some new authority a couple months back and there is talk of them passing a bill/law or something like that, that is supposed to be a blanket type that will cover ALL Prohormones/DS, ie, banning them all. Also, I heard that this rule/law/bill, might effect all topical supps and maybe even some "natural" type test boosters. I heard this summer as a possibility.

Now, this is just some stuff I heard on other boards. I am NOT saying its fact. Beleive me, I HOPE that something like this is not banned. I would be wrecked if this happend..Also, check the Leahy Bill that was just reintroduced, that WOULD be bad for supps..

SJ

28. Well I hope they bring it in before the supposed blanket, buy it all up ha

29. Bump for new info....

30. Quote Originally Posted by thehuge908 View Post
    Well I hope they bring it in before the supposed blanket, buy it all up ha
    Yeah that carpet is coming soon. I hope the new rugs look good in the living room.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What's the word on trenavar?
    By Dchristo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-15-2011, 11:21 AM
  2. how will trenavar compare to trenbolone??
    By hungryH in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 12-06-2010, 04:56 PM