Trenavar? Where you at?

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Thats two of us! this thread is dead. I think everyone is playing the lurking game. I been practicing my quick drawl with my credit card for when this hits shelves!

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats two of us! this thread is dead. I think everyone is playing the lurking game. I been practicing my quick drawl with my credit card for when this hits shelves!
If you were holding your breath, you'd be dead. Man this is taking longer than the androseries did.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
I am worried about the supposed new ban coming and never actually seeing the trenavar..SJ

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Either this thread has herpies or aint sh*t happening with these products because nobody has touched it in days! Is there something going on that I dont know about?

upINtheLBC

Awards
Either this thread has herpies or aint sh*t happening with these products because nobody has touched it in days! Is there something going on that I dont know about?
I dont know, but i saw this thread coming out the clinic with a script for valtrex.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
what new ban?
Supposedly the FDA got some new authority a couple months back and there is talk of them passing a bill/law or something like that, that is supposed to be a blanket type that will cover ALL Prohormones/DS, ie, banning them all. Also, I heard that this rule/law/bill, might effect all topical supps and maybe even some "natural" type test boosters. I heard this summer as a possibility.

Now, this is just some stuff I heard on other boards. I am NOT saying its fact. Beleive me, I HOPE that something like this is not banned. I would be wrecked if this happend..Also, check the Leahy Bill that was just reintroduced, that WOULD be bad for supps..

SJ

thehuge908

Awards
Well I hope they bring it in before the supposed blanket, buy it all up ha

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:sucks: I think everyone is going to have to accept the reality that this just isn't gonna happen.

dirtysanchez

dirtysanchez

Awards
This is weak, might as well close this thread.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
If this is anything like the late PP's transdermal tren product, it will be VERY worthwhile. Good job IBE with your recent mass production of all these nice looking new hormonals!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if they can get them pumped out.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
This was posted elsewhere, Im just posting it here to keep everyone thats interested in the loop.

this is an update from one of the four sources thats working on out products very good news

Thanks for your reply.

The first stage, we need 3-4 weeks to research,and will have 2-10g sample of each product,
The secend stage we will make 2-3 kg in our lab, we need 3-4 weeks,if there are no problem with the first stage,
The third stage, we will make the bulk powder in our factory.

Estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione cas 4642-95-9 ,this product we are without any problem,we have manufactured it in the past.
Regarding other two products, we need time to prove our synthesis line.

you notice that they said that already made trendione in the past so that one will be the first to come out. lead time on trendione we will find out on monday but this looks very good. now remember that is only one of the four sources that is making them for us
so lead time on both it's looking like 4-8 weeks but hopefully sooner.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This was posted elsewhere, Im just posting it here to keep everyone thats interested in the loop.
Nice. I wonder who they produced it for before.

Joint Fracture

Awards
RD,

Wanted to say thanks for the reps.

P.S. Your message box is full.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i think i...

[video=youtube;VLnWf1sQkjY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLnWf1sQkjY&ob=av3e[/video]

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Soon....HUH...thats all you got......DAMN YOU!!!!!!

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
ive read talk on a presale... so ya... soon.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Christmas come Early

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've heard that before.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You Guilty??

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just said that I heard it before.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I just said that I heard it before.

But its the value of the source of the information that is in question, more than the similarity of said information, what needs to be looked at is from whom did you hear it, and from whence did they obtain it, as I see it, many, many people can talk all sorts of speculative ****, but when certain people speak, its probably a good idea to pay attention ;-)