Boladrol - A Brand New PH from IBE!

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes, you heard it right! IBE is releasing a new PH to the market.
We have had many great products in the past, but there is nothing and has never been anything offered quite like Boladrol. The potential for this compound is outstanding and a perfect bulking agent for the upcoming winter. This is a very wet compound that will require PCT and is strongly recommended to stack with a good cycle support product.

The new product Boladrol is 7, 17-alpha-dimethyl-androsten-3, 17-diol (Boladiol), the diol version of the steroid Bolasterone.

60 caps, 2mg per cap, Ready in 2-3 weeks!

Bolasterone is the 7, 17 dimethylated version of testosterone and has the reputation as being one of the most potent steroids ever sold. Bolasterone has an anabolic to androgenic ratio that shows it to be 6x more anabolic than methyltestosterone and 3x as androgenic.

Boladrol will be best compared to Anadrol if not stronger. This PH only requires a few milligrams to see strong anabolic and androgenic effects which we were very excited to see first hand during our alpha testing of this compound. Users have been reported to gain up to a pound a day but also not coming off as quick as reported with Anadrol gains.

We have already sent out about 15 bottles to beta-testers and we are still looking for some tester/loggers to try this amazing compound before the projected 2-3 week release date of Bolodrol to the public. We are giving away 30+ bottles total to our beta-test groups to get the best data logged as possible while the caps, labels and bottles are finishing up for our big release. If any of you guys are interested in beta-testing contact me via PM because we still have a few bottles left to send out.

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This makes Boladrol one of the most powerful pro-hormones to hit the market!
..Also one of the most dangerous pro-hormones to hit the market..

If I read right..

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What kind of gains (weight/strength) could one expect given diet and training are par?

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
sounds a little too intense for my liking,but still subbing for info

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't even lie I'm very excited about this one.when are you guys going to start taking pre orders? I think I found what I want for christmas ;) santa claus better leave some extra room on his sleigh.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
sub'd for more info but I thought you guys were dropping all PHs

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely interested to see some results from users. I imagine this will be one that hard-gainers really flock to. Off first impression, it feels like something I'd stay away from, but who knows (simply because I can add mass rather easily).

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbing for more info.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looks like I may need to do 1 more cycle ,I guess Im falling off of the wagon. :D

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, so this is a 7a, 17a di-methyl? Well this should certainly be powerful.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
im ready to watch any logs that pop up on here too :bigok:

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
Gentlemen, before we get hard over this new PH, those of you that have it (hopefully everyone) read page 252 of Seth Roberts book, Anabolic Pharmacology. He predicted this PH was about to be released. I think we can "trust" Roberts judgement here, and what he says is not good. I would run away from this PH like she's a Smokin Hot Prostitute with aids, and a case of active TB!

Dimethyated for severe liver damage, and definate conversion to estrogen for all your Gyno related fun and future surgeries should you live past the liver issues.

Dont beleive me? Take it up with Seth Roberts; he'll tell you.

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
don't you know that superdrol is dimethylated also? so you are trying to say that all dimethyllated hormones are severe liver damaging as well?

Gentlemen, before we get hard over this new PH, those of you that have it (hopefully everyone) read page 252 of Seth Roberts book, Anabolic Pharmacology. He predicted this PH was about to be released. I think we can "trust" Roberts judgement here, and what he says is not good. I would run away from this PH like she's a Smokin Hot Prostitute with aids, and a case of active TB!

Dimethyated for severe liver damage, and definate conversion to estrogen for all your Gyno related fun and future surgeries should you live past the liver issues.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Hey Presa,

Im a big fan of Seth's book. I learned alot reading it and a check back on things often. I, like you, remember seeing it in the book, and as soon as IBE announced this, I looked back and read what Seth said.

Extremely strong - Check - Nothing IBE tried to hide
Milligram dosing - Check - IBE announced this level of dosing

His strongest warning comes from the fact that it was removed from the market as a pharmaceutical compound due to the liver toxicity. Superdrol, one of the most praised compounds (outside of illegal AAS) on these boards, is also dimethyl, and requires a dosage in the 10mg-30mg range. Some have hit 40, and even 50mg (though I consider this nuts). I wouldn't be as dramatically concerned with the liver toxicity, or at least any more than superdrol. All it takes to combat this is a well planned cycle and support supplements (Insert Liver Juice plug here- :D )

As for the estrogenic sides, there are many compounds that run this risk. Two ways to handle that situation, be proactive and counteract the negative effects with your choice of AI/etc. or avoid this compound and search for something that won't convert. The compound certainly isnt for everyone, but I wouldn't goto the extreme of condemning it on Seth's words alone.

P.S. I have no reason to plug this product, and am not affiliated with IBE in anyway, I am just adding my 2 cents. I won't be using this compound anytime soon (I'm still an SD virgin-though not for too much longer), but thats not to say I won't pick up a bottle of it to keep around for a rainy day.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love rainy days...just wanted to say!!!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
don't you know that superdrol is dimethylated also? so you are trying to say that all dimethyllated hormones are severe liver damaging as well?
Are you comparing a 2,17 methylation to a 7,17 methylation?

I seen someone say SD makes you feel like crap and therefore more toxic, then compares the feeling of Boladrol to Anadrol, which is the only steroid with documented liver cancer.

EDIT: ah damn, I didn't realize I was in your forum IBE. I will leave this up so i can read your response, but will not post again in here.

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
Like I said, take it up with Roberts. Besides, he isn't making a buck off of it, just reporting fact. Bolasterone, as he reports, was taken off the market because of liver damage never seen before In a Dimethyl.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like I said, take it up with Roberts. Besides, he isn't making a buck off of it, just reporting fact. Bolasterone, as he reports, was taken off the market because of liver damage never seen before In a Dimethyl.
I would only argue this to the extent that both liver damage and positive results are dosage based. So its really a question of whether or not there is a dose large enough to be effective but small enough to minimize liver damage.

That said, I have no intention of trying this :)

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
i think ppl should remember the fact that IBE has always put out great products.. i highly doubt they would introduce a 'toxic liver destroyer' intentionally. we'll have to wait for the actual blood tests and logs to confirm/deny any rumors about the compound

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
Hey Presa,

Im a big fan of Seth's book. I learned alot reading it and a check back on things often. I, like you, remember seeing it in the book, and as soon as IBE announced this, I looked back and read what Seth said.

Extremely strong - Check - Nothing IBE tried to hide
Milligram dosing - Check - IBE announced this level of dosing

His strongest warning comes from the fact that it was removed from the market as a pharmaceutical compound due to the liver toxicity. Superdrol, one of the most praised compounds (outside of illegal AAS) on these boards, is also dimethyl, and requires a dosage in the 10mg-30mg range. Some have hit 40, and even 50mg (though I consider this nuts). I wouldn't be as dramatically concerned with the liver toxicity, or at least any more than superdrol. All it takes to combat this is a well planned cycle and support supplements (Insert Liver Juice plug here- :D )

As for the estrogenic sides, there are many compounds that run this risk. Two ways to handle that situation, be proactive and counteract the negative effects with your choice of AI/etc. or avoid this compound and search for something that won't convert. The compound certainly isnt for everyone, but I wouldn't goto the extreme of condemning it on Seth's words alone.

P.S. I have no reason to plug this product, and am not affiliated with IBE in anyway, I am just adding my 2 cents. I won't be using this compound anytime soon (I'm still an SD virgin-though not for too much longer), but thats not to say I won't pick up a bottle of it to keep around for a rainy day.
Let me say that I'm not in any way bashing IBE. What I can't believe is that at this point in time, IBE would release the most potent and dangerous PH in the midst of what the Feds are doing to the supplements industry. Let's just go ahead and give them the green light to ban "everything"!!! Geez, let's just be thankful we still have superdrol, epistane and havoc left!!!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The feds are doing what they have always been doing... There are "supplements" being released with more then 3 or 4 compounds in a single pill and you think THIS is going to push the fda to crackdown on the industry?

N you keep saying "trust SR" but the side was talking about a diff compound at a different dose... The diol on this compound week certainly change things and a reasonable dose wont bring near the detrimental effects of 10-15 times that dose suggested in other studies.

Really the fear mongering regarding this supp alone as being the thing that's going to destroy the industry is absolutely ridiculous.... I would much rather see sd go then m1t.

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
I agree with you to a point. But, the companies putting out crap are fly by night companies. Not proven companies that have been around like IBE. That's what I'm saying; why is IBE contributing to the crap being put out by putting out another methylated oral that will be abused by teens and then we all pay the price.

If anything , I wish IBE would wait until the others are gone(next year I hear ;)) and then throw it out there . It will take at least another year for the Feds to legally make it go away. Any way, peace....

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Let me say that I'm not in any way bashing IBE. What I can't believe is that at this point in time, IBE would release the most potent and dangerous PH in the midst of what the Feds are doing to the supplements industry. Let's just go ahead and give them the green light to ban "everything"!!! Geez, let's just be thankful we still have superdrol, epistane and havoc left!!!
Aren't Epistane and Havoc the same compound??? :thinking:

Just saying...

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Aren't Epistane and Havoc the same compound??? :thinking:

Just saying...
Lol, I promise you don't want to open that can'o' worms.....

Def not the same, regardless of what's stated on the label....

Both are great imo regardless

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established

I'm glad someone knowledgeable caught that. Good work "pants".

BTW, here is what P. Arnold said about Boladiol, and is why I thought it a bad move to market it (besides the aformentioned side effects and health issues).

"it would be easy to prepare from bolasterone. i would expect it to have very good conversion to the active

but seriously, the days of prohormones - especially non natural ones like this - are essentially over".

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Lol, ya I had that exact one as well, the liquid caps with nac added in too, very effective.
god what i would give to have one of those bottles again. even the labeling on it was amazing lol

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established

Please explain, because I would like to know the difference. I was led to believe that they are both Methylepitiostanol...

2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-etioallocholan-17b-ol
OR
2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol​

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I agree with you to a point. But, the companies putting out crap are fly by night companies. Not proven companies that have been around like IBE. That's what I'm saying; why is IBE contributing to the crap being put out by putting out another methylated oral that will be abused by teens and then we all pay the price.

If anything , I wish IBE would wait until the others are gone(next year I hear ;)) and then throw it out there . It will take at least another year for the Feds to legally make it go away. Any way, peace....
Why? Because point me in the direction of a non-methylated compound that is worth a damn? People will abuse anything, we cannot control that, look what happened with the ephedrine fiasco, a stimulant was abused to the point of death. In fact I am almost positive there have been more deaths due to ephedrine than any other PH on the market. We are releasing things that are effective, that is what people expect, we don't want to waste our time with ineffective products.

Some people in here have brought up toxicity as well but once again if you aren't abusing it and you are taking proper precautions with things like NAC then there should never be a problem. I see people taking 100mg Epistane for 4 weeks, it is insane. Superdrol and M1T have been some of the most toxic compounds to come to the market and they are probably still the two most popular compounds in the world.

I also want to mention that just because this is a "dimethyl" compound it does not mean it is twice as toxic. The number of methyl groups does not correlate with toxicity, the only one that matters is in the 17 position and it is always like comparing apples to oranges when you look at one compared to the other.

I can tell you this though, this stuff is insanely potent, I have followed a few of the testers in person and it is crazy. It seriously is like the "old school stuff", good, fast gains, great feeling, and great aggression.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why? Because point me in the direction of a non-methylated compound that is worth a damn? People will abuse anything, we cannot control that, look what happened with the ephedrine fiasco, a stimulant was abused to the point of death. In fact I am almost positive there have been more deaths due to ephedrine than any other PH on the market. We are releasing things that are effective, that is what people expect, we don't want to waste our time with ineffective products.

Some people in here have brought up toxicity as well but once again if you aren't abusing it and you are taking proper precautions with things like NAC then there should never be a problem. I see people taking 100mg Epistane for 4 weeks, it is insane. Superdrol and M1T have been some of the most toxic compounds to come to the market and they are probably still the two most popular compounds in the world.

I also want to mention that just because this is a "dimethyl" compound it does not mean it is twice as toxic. The number of methyl groups does not correlate with toxicity, the only one that matters is in the 17 position and it is always like comparing apples to oranges when you look at one compared to the other.

I can tell you this though, this stuff is insanely potent, I have followed a few of the testers in person and it is crazy. It seriously is like the "old school stuff", good, fast gains, great feeling, and great aggression.
When do you think we will see initial tester logs, etc. And when do you expect this to be available?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When do you think we will see initial tester logs, etc. And when do you expect this to be available?
I, too, am quite interested in this.

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established

To answer your question; you are right about the abuse, SD and M1T. But, when those came out, we didn't know, at the time, how harsh they were going to be. Same with dimethizine. With this new compound, however, all the people in the know are already saying it's some bad sh$t! Produces yes! But some bad shut that will just further close the PH door on us and that will be a sad day....

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
SD and M1T. But, when those came out, we didn't know, at the time, how harsh they were going to be. With this new compound, however, all the people in the know are already saying it's some bad sh$t! ....
I agree here; people are not as naive about products as they used to be because of multiple trial and error and information on what they do spreads all over the internet. And there are a good amount of non methyls that produce favorable results, you just have to dose them correctly.

jeremiah1710

jeremiah1710

Awards
I will be logging my run in a few weeks, just getting everything else together and waiting the the bottle the was promissed to ship ; ) come on baby

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
I would still like to know the difference between Havoc and Epistane, as stated in post #38. I would prefer not to be ignorant on the subject as some suggest that I am.. I would prefer a pm as to not hijack this thread any further.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Test bottles should be received by next week. There should be more than one honest report. judging by the strength of this, experienced guys should be feeling it within 7-10 days. Should be good.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would still like to know the difference between Havoc and Epistane, as stated in post #38. I would prefer not to be ignorant on the subject as some suggest that I am.. I would prefer a pm as to not hijack this thread any further.
I'm curious as well.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 15
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 140
Anabolics 6
IBE Company Promotions 370