PROTOMAX is here, well not here, exactly but..

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established

Some of you might already know, officially the first shipments of the new IBE product PROTOMAX have shipped out and are on their way as I type to certain locations, however, since I respect the rules here at am.com, I cannot name any places, so please dont bother to ask me.

This is really more of a heads up notice, for anybody who might be out of the loop, or has not been paying attention, that ProtoMax has begun shipping, and if you are interested, you can start looking around for it to show up for sale or pre sale.

Again, please dont ask me where, as the rules of am.com prohibit me from telling you.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what can one expect from protomax?

jcalvert86

Awards
  • Established
any links to protomax or drol logs/reviews available?

thoughts on stacking Pink Magic with Protomax or even going a little more hardcore and stacking protomax with something like PP's Androhard or Turinabol for 4-6 weeks?

suresha

Awards
  • Established
is that protomax simular to iforce's protodrol?

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
is that protomax simular to iforce's protodrol?
Yup, same stuff

what can one expect from protomax?
I have no first hand experience with running protodrol/ProtoMax(yet) so this is not an "official product write up", I can only go by what Ive read, been told, and can remember. Heres what Ive been able to put together: it will be good for lean and dry gains, increased strength, muscle size, fat loss and endurance, doesnt aromatize, no effects on estrogen or prolactin, side effects are supposed to be minimal, with low levels of toxicity. Again, dont hold me to this, as Im just writing from memory, do your own research, and make sure it something that fits your need based on what info you can find.

any links to protomax or drol logs/reviews available?
thoughts on stacking Pink Magic with Protomax or even going a little more hardcore and stacking protomax with something like PP's Androhard or Turinabol for 4-6 weeks?
I think stacking it with Androhard or Turinabol would be sweet, as far as logs, there are some logs for protodrol out on different boards, you just have to look for them, there are no protomax logs(that Im aware of) and hopefully someone will post an unsponsored one here sometime soon.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I think stacking it with Androhard or Turinabol would be sweet, as far as logs, there are some logs for protodrol out on different boards, you just have to look for them, there are no protomax logs(that Im aware of) and hopefully someone will post an unsponsored one here sometime soon.
We'll being seeing some logs in the near future ;)

I'm so pumped ProtoMAX is finally here !! :woohoo:

Thanks for the update Matt !

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Guys all I have to say is I ran a short 3 weeker (just a trial run) of Protodrol not long ago and of all the aas/ph/ps I have ever run it was my favorite overall (except test is better in all regards except for the bloat with test) bar none. For someone like me (meso/endo) it was perfect. I am a great responder to all compounds so basically anything will give me at least a little mass gain but Protodrol also gave me significant strenght gains, increse in vascularity, leaning out in the mid section, all without any lethergy and a libido boost; slight agressiveness and irritability but nothing uncontrollable. No increase in acne (which I am prone to) in the short 3 weeker (hopefully that will not be a problem with a 4-6 weeker). All this at 75mgs per day and I might have had some effects from 50mgs (I went up to 75mgs after only 3 days). A lot have experimented at 100mgs with good effects but to me I felt I did not need it.

Overally I am highly excited by this release and I have already ordered a number of bottles for an upcoming cycle and hopefully at least one more in the future.

I am trying to decide when to begin my next (it has been about 1.5months since the 3 weeker) and hopefully it will be soon. The only thing delaying me after the arrival of my supplies will be that I want to make sure I am finishing cycle around the 3rd week of August so I dont want to start too early.

I will keep you guys posted for anyone interested.

Mr.50

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Proto can be extremely pleasent for a good portion of people. Since its dht based users tend to feel a lot better on cycle than the normal non-aromatazing cycles.

With gains in the hdrol/epi regions. Pretty sweet deal

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Guys all I have to say is I ran a short 3 weeker (just a trial run) of Protodrol not long ago and of all the aas/ph/ps I have ever run it was my favorite overall (except test is better in all regards except for the bloat with test) bar none. For someone like me (meso/endo) it was perfect. I am a great responder to all compounds so basically anything will give me at least a little mass gain but Protodrol also gave me significant strenght gains, increse in vascularity, leaning out in the mid section, all without any lethergy and a libido boost; slight agressiveness and irritability but nothing uncontrollable. No increase in acne (which I am prone to) in the short 3 weeker (hopefully that will not be a problem with a 4-6 weeker). All this at 75mgs per day and I might have had some effects from 50mgs (I went up to 75mgs after only 3 days). A lot have experimented at 100mgs with good effects but to me I felt I did not need it.

Overally I am highly excited by this release and I have already ordered a number of bottles for an upcoming cycle and hopefully at least one more in the future.

I am trying to decide when to begin my next (it has been about 1.5months since the 3 weeker) and hopefully it will be soon. The only thing delaying me after the arrival of my supplies will be that I want to make sure I am finishing cycle around the 3rd week of August so I dont want to start too early.

I will keep you guys posted for anyone interested.

Mr.50

What was the dosage per pill? 25 mg?

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Will Proto Max require on-cyle support supplements?

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Will Proto Max require on-cyle support supplements?
Protodrol in general is a pretty mild PH like Epistane.

I would say if you want to just incase, you can, but I would just focus on PCT with this.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Protodrol in general is a pretty mild PH like Epistane.

I would say if you want to just incase, you can, but I would just focus on PCT with this.
:thumbsup:

Will be purchasing!

jcalvert86

Awards
  • Established
Need some info if possible.. does protodrol provide much androgenic activity? Haven't done much research myself on the compound but would like to know just how well it'll stack with either 11-sterone or PPs Turinabol.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
structurally, is this compound close to EPI at all? I know EPI was close to phera and that keeps me clear of it considering all of the direct positive links to excessive left ventricular hypertrophy and phera....

jcalvert86

Awards
  • Established
structurally, is this compound close to EPI at all? I know EPI was close to phera and that keeps me clear of it considering all of the direct positive links to excessive left ventricular hypertrophy and phera....
I did a little bit of research last night and it seems like protodrol is basically DHT based and considering it's relative safety it should stack well with another prohormone like turinabol. Looks like my stack is set.

50mg protodrol and 75mg turinabol for 6 weeks.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I did a little bit of research last night and it seems like protodrol is basically DHT based and considering it's relative safety it should stack well with another prohormone like turinabol. Looks like my stack is set.

50mg protodrol and 75mg turinabol for 6 weeks.
Nice !

You gonna log it ??

jcalvert86

Awards
  • Established
Nice !

You gonna log it ??
I'll get something set up for updates a couple days a week with before/after pics.

I've got current pics up in the Pictures section.

It'll definately be a lean bulk and hopefully add 10-12lbs

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Proto can be extremely pleasent for a good portion of people. Since its dht based users tend to feel a lot better on cycle than the normal non-aromatazing cycles.

With gains in the hdrol/epi regions. Pretty sweet deal
Nice....Love me some aggression :AR15firing:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My results have come up dry unfortunately. Ill keep checkin though as id love to give this a go down the road some time.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
My results have come up dry unfortunately. Ill keep checkin though as id love to give this a go down the road some time.
My quick search was too, but my PM box isn't full if anyone is in the know.

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hahaha, seen this thread pop up a few times today.. and the title just cracks me up everytime...

haahahaha..

"PROTOMAX is here, well not here, exactly but.."

poetry.. lol

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
hahaha, seen this thread pop up a few times today.. and the title just cracks me up everytime...

haahahaha..

"PROTOMAX is here, well not here, exactly but.."

poetry.. lol

LOL. I was trying to add a little humor, so Im glad it came across that way, but in all seriousness, it is out there now, since Nutra doesnt carry it, for those who are looking for it, you'll just have to google it, just use the right keywords and its easy to find.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
yeah it is easy to find, im just a dumdum

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Waiting to see logs on this from you guys who say you're buying it!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When is beta-max gonna be on its way?

Coldfire

Awards
I don't understand. Is Protomax purely DHT? I would hope you don't dose too high on that, to avoid shedding, among other unwanted sides... :baby:

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I don't understand. Is Protomax purely DHT? I would hope you don't dose too high on that, to avoid shedding, among other unwanted sides... :baby:
Bump for the above...

Also, would you please explain how Protomax compares to and differs from Epistane in terms of overall strength, potency, expected gains, side effects etc?

I am almost certainly going to implement Epistane into my protocol near the final phase, due to its bridging capability and also gyno reduction - does Protomax have any of these properties and what the best situation be (optimal goal) for using Protomax (recomp, contest prep, bulking...) and what compound(s) does it work best in concert with?

Thank you so much :)

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Wish I could answer this for you guys, but I have no experience with Proto at all...Epistane on the other hand IMO is very very close to anavar, as far as strength gains and very little sides to report...I have seen some extremely good reviews on other "Protodrol clones" and many people love it because it yields good gains with little to no sides, much like Epistane does.

Looking to try Protomax soon myself.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I don't mean to be a d*ck but do you guys know anything about IBE's products? It seems like the reps aren't too knowledgeable on things they should be and they are always running to someone else for an answer.

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Well I speak solely on things that I have used, not just read off some internet board...Never tried proto so as I stated before I have no experience to report on it...I'm not running to anyone for answers. Don't have to, as I tend not to speak on things I don't have "hands on" experience with.

I don't mean to be a d*ck but do you guys know anything about IBE's products? It seems like the reps aren't too knowledgeable on things they should be and they are always running to someone else for an answer.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
As Ive already written, ProtoMax is new to me also, but search for protodrol, for logs, info, reviews,cycles,etc. I have no "first hand" experience with ProtoMax or protodrol, in a perfect world, I guess I would, but heres what Ive been able to gather so far:

ProtoMax is supposed to be a relatively mild compound in regards to side effects and have have minimal liver impact, even though it is methylated. ProtoMax is said to be a dry compound and should produce lean body mass gains without bloating, so it can be used for cutting/recomp/bulking and it will all depend on diet and training, in regards to how to best utilize ProtoMax. Ive read that Protomax is pretty similar to hdrol, with slightly better lean mass gains. Of course, the general side effects with methyl ph/ds can include decreased libido, sexual function, acne, aggression, increased bp, back pumps, etc. So even though Protomax is a mild methyl, I would say you should always follow the same ancillary regimen as you would when taking any methylated compound to assist your body with maintaining normal bp, liver function and lipid profile, and make sure you have a solid pct lined up.

Since this is a new compound to me, I can only go by what Ive read for dosages and cycle length, and I have seen people claim to run anywhere from 50-100mg, for 4-6 weeks. Although I would probably keep it at the shorter length, at an intermediate dosage amount, or at least until I was able to assess the effectiveness before maxing out the dosage, Im sure I will end up with something like 100mg 4weeks.I wouldnt stack it with another methyl, but there are plenty of non-methyls out there, that I personally would have no problem stacking with ProtoMax.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
As Ive already written, ProtoMax is new to me also, but search for protodrol, for logs, info, reviews,cycles,etc. I have no "first hand" experience with ProtoMax or protodrol, in a perfect world, I guess I would, but heres what Ive been able to gather so far:

ProtoMax is supposed to be a relatively mild compound in regards to side effects and have have minimal liver impact, even though it is methylated. ProtoMax is said to be a dry compound and should produce lean body mass gains without bloating, so it can be used for cutting/recomp/bulking and it will all depend on diet and training, in regards to how to best utilize ProtoMax. Ive read that Protomax is pretty similar to hdrol, with slightly better lean mass gains. Of course, the general side effects with methyl ph/ds can include decreased libido, sexual function, acne, aggression, increased bp, back pumps, etc. So even though Protomax is a mild methyl, I would say you should always follow the same ancillary regimen as you would when taking any methylated compound to assist your body with maintaining normal bp, liver function and lipid profile, and make sure you have a solid pct lined up.

Since this is a new compound to me, I can only go by what Ive read for dosages and cycle length, and I have seen people claim to run anywhere from 50-100mg, for 4-6 weeks. Although I would probably keep it at the shorter length, at an intermediate dosage amount, or at least until I was able to assess the effectiveness before maxing out the dosage, Im sure I will end up with something like 100mg 4weeks.I wouldnt stack it with another methyl, but there are plenty of non-methyls out there, that I personally would have no problem stacking with ProtoMax.
Thank you very much - I of course wish there was more experience with it, but I understand it is newer and appreciate your honesty in admitting you have not been familiarized with it personally. In your opinion from the data you have gathered thus far from user feedback, does Protomax/drol have any AAS counterparts that it would be similar in nature to? If Epistane = Anavar, would Protomax = Oral Turinabol?

From the extremely limited early impression I have of Protomax at this point, I would still opt for Epistane due to the reported gyno reversal, even though Protomax seems to be more proliferative regarding lean tissue accrual.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Sorry we're not as well informed about our new PH guys.

I personally have never even used a single PH yet. I can only go by online literature and logs for info to questions. I think once more and more people use it, it'll become easier to find info on and I plan to use it as my very 1st cycle so I'll have some hands on experience.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I really think ProtoMAX and BetaMAX are the only things we're not too knowledgeable on because of our lack of experience with the ingredients (well, my lack of experience, not others).

Ask us about anything else and I'm sure we can help ! haha

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thank you very much - I of course wish there was more experience with it, but I understand it is newer and appreciate your honesty in admitting you have not been familiarized with it personally. In your opinion from the data you have gathered thus far from user feedback, does Protomax/drol have any AAS counterparts that it would be similar in nature to? If Epistane = Anavar, would Protomax = Oral Turinabol?

From the extremely limited early impression I have of Protomax at this point, I would still opt for Epistane due to the reported gyno reversal, even though Protomax seems to be more proliferative regarding lean tissue accrual.
I am not sure if those comparisons are correct...IMHO they are not. I dont personally feel like Epi is anything like Anavar and Halodrol is closest to Oral Turnibol. Protodrol is again not like any other oral I have tired (and I have tried a bunch).....either aas/ps/ds/ph or whatever you want to call it. As far as I am concerned for where I am in my life and development it is by far my favorite oral.

Mr.50

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Have the Betamax bottles been shipped to those users?

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Perhaps you should contact Natalie or LMD to see...The reps here are not at the wharehouses packing up bottles for people...All we do is relay the addresses from the members to those who the ship the product. Seems to me that you have been paying an awful lot of attention to IBE these days ?...Remember bringing a new product to the market can be difficult. With lots of variables, different bottling companies, labeling companies, getting raws tested, etc, etc, We have had our fair share of "hangups" especially in the bottle/label dept, but generally everyone tends to be fairly happy with IBE products once they hit the market...The reps apologize for the delays that happen getting them out, but it has nothing to do with us, and is completely out of our control.
Have the Betamax bottles been shipped to those users?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm anxious to purchase the product. I want to see the logs also to see what kind of results there are. I think everyone here is a little frustrated at every delay and posts from the reps.

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Well again there is nothing that we as reps can do about it...Would you rather us not respond at all ??? We are just relaying what we have been told by the people who run IBE...It's not like we as reps are sitting around making excuses. We can only give you guys what we know, and that's exactly what we are doing...I can understand the frustration, but try to understand our position as well.
I think everyone here is a little frustrated at every delay and posts from the reps.

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to thank the IBE guys for releasing protomax - I think its the best stuff out there for low tox and low sides but with decent weight/size gains. I got better results than on Stane, Bold or 11oxo.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I am not sure if those comparisons are correct...IMHO they are not. I dont personally feel like Epi is anything like Anavar and Halodrol is closest to Oral Turnibol. Protodrol is again not like any other oral I have tired (and I have tried a bunch).....either aas/ps/ds/ph or whatever you want to call it. As far as I am concerned for where I am in my life and development it is by far my favorite oral.

Mr.50
Thank you very much for your response and feedback.

What did you mean by being your favorite oral with where you are in your life and development?

Also, I know it is not advised to remain on any AAS/PH continuously... but with Proto's low occurrence of side effects and limited suppression, would you consider this to be an even better choice for bridging between cycles than Epistane? Since Epistane is becoming increasingly difficult to locate/purchase, I am looking for a well rounded relatively safe bridging compound to take concomitantly with SERMs/AIs and Testosterone support supplements between cycles.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thank you very much for your response and feedback.

What did you mean by being your favorite oral with where you are in your life and development?

Also, I know it is not advised to remain on any AAS/PH continuously... but with Proto's low occurrence of side effects and limited suppression, would you consider this to be an even better choice for bridging between cycles than Epistane? Since Epistane is becoming increasingly difficult to locate/purchase, I am looking for a well rounded relatively safe bridging compound to take concomitantly with SERMs/AIs and Testosterone support supplements between cycles.
Hmmmmmm. I am about 35years old, 5'8'' 210 lbs and about 10%-12% bf. I have been working out for over 20years consistently. A significant amount of both practicle as well as scientific experience with aas/ps/ph/ds ..... of all types; some peptides too.

I like Protodrol the best because it has the best blend of all effects for me with little or no side effects. Especially a positive feeling emotionally, affect etc. No depression, lethargy, decreased libido. Nothing like that. Decent Alpha Male feeling without getting me crazy, increase in libido.

It appeared to have some effect in assisting loss of body fat. Lean mass gains were significant but not ridiculous like with DBOL or Superdrol. No significant effect on blood pressure or endurance capacity. No gyno or bloating. Possibly slight diuretic effect.

I do not advocate bridging but if you were so inclined then I would say that Protodrol is a better choice then Epi for this purpose.

Mr.50