PROTOMAX is here, well not here, exactly but..

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmmmm. I am about 35years old, 5'8'' 210 lbs and about 10%-12% bf. I have been working out for over 20years consistently. A significant amount of both practicle as well as scientific experience with aas/ps/ph/ds ..... of all types; some peptides too.

I like Protodrol the best because it has the best blend of all effects for me with little or no side effects. Especially a positive feeling emotionally, affect etc. No depression, lethargy, decreased libido. Nothing like that. Decent Alpha Male feeling without getting me crazy, increase in libido.

It appeared to have some effect in assisting loss of body fat. Lean mass gains were significant but not ridiculous like with DBOL or Superdrol. No significant effect on blood pressure or endurance capacity. No gyno or bloating. Possibly slight diuretic effect.

I do not advocate bridging but if you were so inclined then I would say that Protodrol is a better choice then Epi for this purpose.

Mr.50
Reps, excellent post - I appreciate it. Dbol has always bloated me and aggravated gyno far too much to be a plausible consideration for future cycles; I gave it a few chances over the years, but just do not respond well to estrogen proliferating steroids. I really have been enjoying my first-ever cycle of Superdrol, I am ending the 2nd week at this point.

Thanks for the feedback once again.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait to try Protomax. Sounds like a winner in my book. Nice work IBE.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Sounds a bit like The One...which is my personal favorite PH. Would love to see it back in some form.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sounds a bit like The One...which is my personal favorite PH. Would love to see it back in some form.
Bioman interesting that The One gave you similar results as described above. My run of The One was more like Superdrol + acne for me then anything else. Yet another example again how each persons individual physiology really determines how they will react to each compound.

Mr.50

andrewT

andrewT

Awards
this sounds great...but I could swear prohormones are now banned? what did I miss? is it because the compounds in this are not illegal, but then become illegal in the body?:ntome:

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this sounds great...but I could swear prohormones are now banned? what did I miss? is it because the compounds in this are not illegal, but then become illegal in the body?:ntome:
No only certain compounds got banned..like the tren compound and a few others...I dont know the specifics, but I recall seeing a list on here a few months back

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established

The One is your favorite PH? It's just a DHT based PH.. Why is it your favorite (and how old are you, if you don't mind)?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The One is your favorite PH? It's just a DHT based PH.. Why is it your favorite (and how old are you, if you don't mind)?
oh Bioman has been around a while and he knows his stuff not doubt.....I think this is just one of those situations as I said that some people have significantly different results from each different hormone....some results can even be unexpected.

Mr.50

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
oh Bioman has been around a while and he knows his stuff not doubt.....I think this is just one of those situations as I said that some people have significantly different results from each different hormone....some results can even be unexpected.

Mr.50
I wonder if anyone has ever had a total failure to achieve hypertrophy or body recomp while on M1T or Superdrol (legitimately sourced) though? I would contend that if an athlete's nutrition and training are adhered to with utmost dedication, these two compounds cannot vary drastically in their sweeping anabolism and renowned success.

Just as my personal opinion, I believe when we hear wildly differing end-results from users' protocols... it is overwhelmingly often because of lackluster focus and consistency in training/nutrition/rest, or due to a poorly sourced under-dosed product.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I wonder if anyone has ever had a total failure to achieve hypertrophy or body recomp while on M1T or Superdrol (legitimately sourced) though? I would contend that if an athlete's nutrition and training are adhered to with utmost dedication, these two compounds cannot vary drastically in their sweeping anabolism and renowned success.

Just as my personal opinion, I believe when we hear wildly differing end-results from users' protocols... it is overwhelmingly often because of lackluster focus and consistency in training/nutrition/rest, or due to a poorly sourced under-dosed product.

Oh I agree when we take anabolism as the only effect of any aas/ph/ps/ds..... purely looking at weight gain/lbm gain I am sure if all other factors are controlled for we might see similar results (of course individual fiber types and other physiological factors still will contribute to the degree of effects from any compound even with proper nutrition and exercise routine)......but I guess what I am remarking on and the vast difference we here between individual reactions to various different compounds, are mostly in the ancillary effects.....i.e. libido increase or decrease; fatigue or energy; acne or no acne; hair loss or no hair loss; etc.

Mr.50

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
what I am remarking on and the vast difference we here between individual reactions to various different compounds, are mostly in the ancillary effects.....i.e. libido increase or decrease; fatigue or energy; acne or no acne; hair loss or no hair loss; etc.

Mr.50
Oh, I absolutely understand AND agree now. Thanks for clearing that up Mr. 50.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
Well I placed my order for Protomax yesterday. I hope to run it some time in the fall since I'm running a cycle now. Are there any logs yet?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I'm 38 and have basically reached my goals. I like TO and other DHT analogues because they are so low maintenance...no gyno worries, low liver impact etc but they put on some nice lean mass and help to burn fat. I run a maintenance cycle perhaps once a year and am not a BBer.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This compound looks interesting- similar to epithio found in epistane- Which I have used to great success

I may just have to pick a bottle of this and methyl s up! would this work in the same way as a superdrol bridge into epistane?

Curious

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Well I placed my order for Protomax yesterday. I hope to run it some time in the fall since I'm running a cycle now. Are there any logs yet?
I believe Mr. 50 is starting a log up soon.

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Not far behind you myself .As an older cat we find what works and we stick with it. If it works for ya all the more power to ya and no need in messing with it.
I'm 38 and have basically reached my goals. I like TO and other DHT analogues because they are so low maintenance...no gyno worries, low liver impact etc but they put on some nice lean mass and help to burn fat. I run a maintenance cycle perhaps once a year and am not a BBer.

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
Not far behind you myself .As an older cat we find what works and we stick with it. If it works for ya all the more power to ya and no need in messing with it.
Any link to this log? I'd like to see how this stuff works, interested in trying it. I like hearing little to no sides :D

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Any link to this log? I'd like to see how this stuff works, interested in trying it. I like hearing little to no sides :D
A few ProtoMAX logs have been posted a little while ago in the supplement logs section.

There were some non responders but for the majority of the loggers they had great success and pct was a breeze !

You can find ProtoMAX at a great low price if you're still interested in buying some.

Also if you have any questions or concerns you can always PM a rep and we'd be happy to help.

:thumbsup:

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
A few ProtoMAX logs have been posted a little while ago in the supplement logs section.

There were some non responders but for the majority of the loggers they had great success and pct was a breeze !

You can find ProtoMAX at a great low price if you're still interested in buying some.

Also if you have any questions or concerns you can always PM a rep and we'd be happy to help.

:thumbsup:
Ill check the logs out, I will be cycling Epi here soon, i may try protoMAX a few months afterwords. Sounds like nothing to lose:D

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ill check the logs out, I will be cycling Epi here soon, i may try protoMAX a few months afterwords. Sounds like nothing to lose:D
Let me say I love IBE and I just bought some Boladrol.....but with that said I have taken Protodrol from IForce and Protomax from IBE and I did not have the same sort of experience from them. I loved Protodrol but I did not have a good experience at all on Protomax. I can not explain it. I spoke with a rep and he indicated IBE had theirs tested for purity and it was good. Wish there could have been a test on the IForce version because I loved it!

Mr.50

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
Let me say I love IBE and I just bought some Boladrol.....but with that said I have taken Protodrol from IForce and Protomax from IBE and I did not have the same sort of experience from them. I loved Protodrol but I did not have a good experience at all on Protomax. I can not explain it. I spoke with a rep and he indicated IBE had theirs tested for purity and it was good. Wish there could have been a test on the IForce version because I loved it!

Mr.50
How were the sides and gains on protodrol?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How were the sides and gains on protodrol?
Absolutely perfect for me based on my age and where I am in training. Decent mass gains with good strength gains. Drastically increased mood and libido. Body fat loss. Pumps but nothing that would inhibit cardio. No other sides.

Perfect compound for my physiology. Too bad I cant get it anymore...

Mr.50

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely perfect for me based on my age and where I am in training. Decent mass gains with good strength gains. Drastically increased mood and libido. Body fat loss. Pumps but nothing that would inhibit cardio. No other sides.

Perfect compound for my physiology. Too bad I cant get it anymore...

Mr.50
Shoulda stocked up man:/ I wish i could try it, is it discontinued? :(

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Why was it discontinued?..
I guess IForce was getting out of the prohormone business but I wish they would turn somone on to their source and formulation for the original Protodrol.

Mr.50

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
I guess IForce was getting out of the prohormone business but I wish they would turn somone on to their source and formulation for the original Protodrol.

Mr.50
Do you thinking ProtoMAX would have a better effect on someone my weight, and quite new to PH?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Do you thinking ProtoMAX would have a better effect on someone my weight, and quite new to PH?
Nah. In my opinion Protodrol and Protomax are not the same compound. And by this I mean that based on my subjective anecdotal evidence they are not the same. And I am not saying that is truth. Its my opinion. Also I am not saying either company duped us or any of that BS. I am just saying that sometimes problems occur in the manufacturing process or with the supplier and what a company thought they were getting turns out not to be what they get. When that happens they may get something better for most users or something worse for most users. You never know.

So in my opinion if you ran Protomax it may work fine for you or you may be like me and have responded better to Protodrol.

Mr.50

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
Nah. In my opinion Protodrol and Protomax are not the same compound. And by this I mean that based on my subjective anecdotal evidence they are not the same. And I am not saying that is truth. Its my opinion. Also I am not saying either company duped us or any of that BS. I am just saying that sometimes problems occur in the manufacturing process or with the supplier and what a company thought they were getting turns out not to be what they get. When that happens they may get something better for most users or something worse for most users. You never know.

So in my opinion if you ran Protomax it may work fine for you or you may be like me and have responded better to Protodrol.

Mr.50
What did you gain from protomax, or did you gain absolutely nothing?
also what did you use for PCT for it?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What did you gain from protomax, or did you gain absolutely nothing?
also what did you use for PCT for it?
Oh I made a gain of just under 10 pounds in 4 weeks (keep in mind tissue building wise I respond really well to any compound) which is reasonable but the problem was that I was so lethargic on it, and depressed mood, and lack of libido that the overall experience was not a good one and didnt allow me to get the most out of the cycle because sometimes I was too lethargic to really want to even train.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I always do a thourough PCT with a SARM and and AI reverse dosages on the two. Sometimes I throw in an OTC test booster but I stick with real SARMs and pharmaceutical AIs whenever taking a hormonal compound.

Mr.50

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
I always do a thourough PCT with a SARM and and AI reverse dosages on the two. Sometimes I throw in an OTC test booster but I stick with real SARMs and pharmaceutical AIs whenever taking a hormonal compound.

Mr.50
Clomid work?

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah....but as you start to decrease the clomid dose you should maybe have an AI available and start to increase the AI as you decrease the clomid.

Mr.50
Ill run 100mg first day, 50mg for the rest of 4 weeks. I should be set

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If you were running Epi what else would you throw in?
Epi is only a marginally stronger compound but if I was going to add anything into an epi cycle it would be to add in an AI (like Arimidex etc.) that would slowly ramp up in dosage towards the end of PCT as Clomid was decreasing. Then after a few more weeks I would phase out the AI. This may quite well be overkill for an epi cycle.

Mr.50

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
Epi is only a marginally stronger compound but if I was going to add anything into an epi cycle it would be to add in an AI (like Arimidex etc.) that would slowly ramp up in dosage towards the end of PCT as Clomid was decreasing. Then after a few more weeks I would phase out the AI. This may quite well be overkill for an epi cycle.

Mr.50
Better overkill then not enough, how about

Clomid
DAA
Milk Thistle
Fish Oil
Creatine
Taurine?:)

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

Clomid
DAA
Milk Thistle
Fish Oil
Creatine
Should be good for Proto. Watch the prolactin levels on DAA ......insteresting blood work I have seen.

Mr.50

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established

Clomid
DAA
Milk Thistle
Fish Oil
Creatine
I gotta agree with Mr.50

DAA boosts test but at the same time raises the prolactin levels as well. Using PowerFULL is a great way to keep prolactin under control when using DAA.

Prolactin destroys 'endurance' :lol: so ya definitely don't want too much of it, haha.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I gotta agree with Mr.50

DAA boosts test but at the same time raises the prolactin levels as well. Using PowerFULL is a great way to keep prolactin under control when using DAA.

Prolactin destroys 'endurance' :lol: so ya definitely don't want too much of it, haha.
I want less endurance... in and out ;)

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should be good for Proto. Watch the prolactin levels on DAA ......insteresting blood work I have seen.

Mr.50
Supplementing with aprox 250mg L-DOPA a day should keep things stable.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Trip. What do you think the best brand of L-DOPA is to do that?

Mr.50
Whatever is cheapest, I doubt quality control is a huge issue with L-DOPA. Bulk powders are always more cost effective, and L-DOPA is a great supplement for a number of reasons. Search the term Dopamine, and you will see the diversity of this catecholamine neurotransmitter/neurohormone.

jahbless808

Awards
Protomax looks like a good supplement worth trying

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
not sure how I missed this one.but def a nice product here