PROTOMAX is here, well not here, exactly but..

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. When is beta-max gonna be on its way?
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

2. I don't understand. Is Protomax purely DHT? I would hope you don't dose too high on that, to avoid shedding, among other unwanted sides...
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Coldfire View Post
    I don't understand. Is Protomax purely DHT? I would hope you don't dose too high on that, to avoid shedding, among other unwanted sides...
    Bump for the above...

Also, would you please explain how Protomax compares to and differs from Epistane in terms of overall strength, potency, expected gains, side effects etc?

I am almost certainly going to implement Epistane into my protocol near the final phase, due to its bridging capability and also gyno reduction - does Protomax have any of these properties and what the best situation be (optimal goal) for using Protomax (recomp, contest prep, bulking...) and what compound(s) does it work best in concert with?

Thank you so much

4. Wish I could answer this for you guys, but I have no experience with Proto at all...Epistane on the other hand IMO is very very close to anavar, as far as strength gains and very little sides to report...I have seen some extremely good reviews on other "Protodrol clones" and many people love it because it yields good gains with little to no sides, much like Epistane does.

Looking to try Protomax soon myself.

5. I don't mean to be a d*ck but do you guys know anything about IBE's products? It seems like the reps aren't too knowledgeable on things they should be and they are always running to someone else for an answer.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
    •   

6. Well I speak solely on things that I have used, not just read off some internet board...Never tried proto so as I stated before I have no experience to report on it...I'm not running to anyone for answers. Don't have to, as I tend not to speak on things I don't have "hands on" experience with.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    I don't mean to be a d*ck but do you guys know anything about IBE's products? It seems like the reps aren't too knowledgeable on things they should be and they are always running to someone else for an answer.

7. As Ive already written, ProtoMax is new to me also, but search for protodrol, for logs, info, reviews,cycles,etc. I have no "first hand" experience with ProtoMax or protodrol, in a perfect world, I guess I would, but heres what Ive been able to gather so far:

ProtoMax is supposed to be a relatively mild compound in regards to side effects and have have minimal liver impact, even though it is methylated. ProtoMax is said to be a dry compound and should produce lean body mass gains without bloating, so it can be used for cutting/recomp/bulking and it will all depend on diet and training, in regards to how to best utilize ProtoMax. Ive read that Protomax is pretty similar to hdrol, with slightly better lean mass gains. Of course, the general side effects with methyl ph/ds can include decreased libido, sexual function, acne, aggression, increased bp, back pumps, etc. So even though Protomax is a mild methyl, I would say you should always follow the same ancillary regimen as you would when taking any methylated compound to assist your body with maintaining normal bp, liver function and lipid profile, and make sure you have a solid pct lined up.

Since this is a new compound to me, I can only go by what Ive read for dosages and cycle length, and I have seen people claim to run anywhere from 50-100mg, for 4-6 weeks. Although I would probably keep it at the shorter length, at an intermediate dosage amount, or at least until I was able to assess the effectiveness before maxing out the dosage, Im sure I will end up with something like 100mg 4weeks.I wouldnt stack it with another methyl, but there are plenty of non-methyls out there, that I personally would have no problem stacking with ProtoMax.
    PHF Rep

8. Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    As Ive already written, ProtoMax is new to me also, but search for protodrol, for logs, info, reviews,cycles,etc. I have no "first hand" experience with ProtoMax or protodrol, in a perfect world, I guess I would, but heres what Ive been able to gather so far:

ProtoMax is supposed to be a relatively mild compound in regards to side effects and have have minimal liver impact, even though it is methylated. ProtoMax is said to be a dry compound and should produce lean body mass gains without bloating, so it can be used for cutting/recomp/bulking and it will all depend on diet and training, in regards to how to best utilize ProtoMax. Ive read that Protomax is pretty similar to hdrol, with slightly better lean mass gains. Of course, the general side effects with methyl ph/ds can include decreased libido, sexual function, acne, aggression, increased bp, back pumps, etc. So even though Protomax is a mild methyl, I would say you should always follow the same ancillary regimen as you would when taking any methylated compound to assist your body with maintaining normal bp, liver function and lipid profile, and make sure you have a solid pct lined up.

Since this is a new compound to me, I can only go by what Ive read for dosages and cycle length, and I have seen people claim to run anywhere from 50-100mg, for 4-6 weeks. Although I would probably keep it at the shorter length, at an intermediate dosage amount, or at least until I was able to assess the effectiveness before maxing out the dosage, Im sure I will end up with something like 100mg 4weeks.I wouldnt stack it with another methyl, but there are plenty of non-methyls out there, that I personally would have no problem stacking with ProtoMax.
    Thank you very much - I of course wish there was more experience with it, but I understand it is newer and appreciate your honesty in admitting you have not been familiarized with it personally. In your opinion from the data you have gathered thus far from user feedback, does Protomax/drol have any AAS counterparts that it would be similar in nature to? If Epistane = Anavar, would Protomax = Oral Turinabol?

From the extremely limited early impression I have of Protomax at this point, I would still opt for Epistane due to the reported gyno reversal, even though Protomax seems to be more proliferative regarding lean tissue accrual.

9. Sorry we're not as well informed about our new PH guys.

I personally have never even used a single PH yet. I can only go by online literature and logs for info to questions. I think once more and more people use it, it'll become easier to find info on and I plan to use it as my very 1st cycle so I'll have some hands on experience.
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

10. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    I don't mean to be a d*ck but do you guys know anything about IBE's products? It seems like the reps aren't too knowledgeable on things they should be and they are always running to someone else for an answer.
    I really think ProtoMAX and BetaMAX are the only things we're not too knowledgeable on because of our lack of experience with the ingredients (well, my lack of experience, not others).

Ask us about anything else and I'm sure we can help ! haha
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

11. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    Thank you very much - I of course wish there was more experience with it, but I understand it is newer and appreciate your honesty in admitting you have not been familiarized with it personally. In your opinion from the data you have gathered thus far from user feedback, does Protomax/drol have any AAS counterparts that it would be similar in nature to? If Epistane = Anavar, would Protomax = Oral Turinabol?

From the extremely limited early impression I have of Protomax at this point, I would still opt for Epistane due to the reported gyno reversal, even though Protomax seems to be more proliferative regarding lean tissue accrual.
    I am not sure if those comparisons are correct...IMHO they are not. I dont personally feel like Epi is anything like Anavar and Halodrol is closest to Oral Turnibol. Protodrol is again not like any other oral I have tired (and I have tried a bunch).....either aas/ps/ds/ph or whatever you want to call it. As far as I am concerned for where I am in my life and development it is by far my favorite oral.

Mr.50

12. 5 free bottles of ProtoMax !!!!!!!!

ProtoMax Testers/Loggers Wanted- 5 free bottles
    PHF Rep

13. Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    5 free bottles of ProtoMax !!!!!!!!

ProtoMax Testers/Loggers Wanted- 5 free bottles
    I so wish i could!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

14. Have the Betamax bottles been shipped to those users?
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

15. Perhaps you should contact Natalie or LMD to see...The reps here are not at the wharehouses packing up bottles for people...All we do is relay the addresses from the members to those who the ship the product. Seems to me that you have been paying an awful lot of attention to IBE these days ?...Remember bringing a new product to the market can be difficult. With lots of variables, different bottling companies, labeling companies, getting raws tested, etc, etc, We have had our fair share of "hangups" especially in the bottle/label dept, but generally everyone tends to be fairly happy with IBE products once they hit the market...The reps apologize for the delays that happen getting them out, but it has nothing to do with us, and is completely out of our control.
    Have the Betamax bottles been shipped to those users?

16. I'm anxious to purchase the product. I want to see the logs also to see what kind of results there are. I think everyone here is a little frustrated at every delay and posts from the reps.

17. Well again there is nothing that we as reps can do about it...Would you rather us not respond at all ??? We are just relaying what we have been told by the people who run IBE...It's not like we as reps are sitting around making excuses. We can only give you guys what we know, and that's exactly what we are doing...I can understand the frustration, but try to understand our position as well.
    I think everyone here is a little frustrated at every delay and posts from the reps.

18. Just wanted to thank the IBE guys for releasing protomax - I think its the best stuff out there for low tox and low sides but with decent weight/size gains. I got better results than on Stane, Bold or 11oxo.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50 View Post
    I am not sure if those comparisons are correct...IMHO they are not. I dont personally feel like Epi is anything like Anavar and Halodrol is closest to Oral Turnibol. Protodrol is again not like any other oral I have tired (and I have tried a bunch).....either aas/ps/ds/ph or whatever you want to call it. As far as I am concerned for where I am in my life and development it is by far my favorite oral.

Mr.50
    Thank you very much for your response and feedback.

What did you mean by being your favorite oral with where you are in your life and development?

Also, I know it is not advised to remain on any AAS/PH continuously... but with Proto's low occurrence of side effects and limited suppression, would you consider this to be an even better choice for bridging between cycles than Epistane? Since Epistane is becoming increasingly difficult to locate/purchase, I am looking for a well rounded relatively safe bridging compound to take concomitantly with SERMs/AIs and Testosterone support supplements between cycles.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    Thank you very much for your response and feedback.

What did you mean by being your favorite oral with where you are in your life and development?

Also, I know it is not advised to remain on any AAS/PH continuously... but with Proto's low occurrence of side effects and limited suppression, would you consider this to be an even better choice for bridging between cycles than Epistane? Since Epistane is becoming increasingly difficult to locate/purchase, I am looking for a well rounded relatively safe bridging compound to take concomitantly with SERMs/AIs and Testosterone support supplements between cycles.
    Hmmmmmm. I am about 35years old, 5'8'' 210 lbs and about 10%-12% bf. I have been working out for over 20years consistently. A significant amount of both practicle as well as scientific experience with aas/ps/ph/ds ..... of all types; some peptides too.

I like Protodrol the best because it has the best blend of all effects for me with little or no side effects. Especially a positive feeling emotionally, affect etc. No depression, lethargy, decreased libido. Nothing like that. Decent Alpha Male feeling without getting me crazy, increase in libido.

It appeared to have some effect in assisting loss of body fat. Lean mass gains were significant but not ridiculous like with DBOL or Superdrol. No significant effect on blood pressure or endurance capacity. No gyno or bloating. Possibly slight diuretic effect.

I do not advocate bridging but if you were so inclined then I would say that Protodrol is a better choice then Epi for this purpose.

Mr.50

21. Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50 View Post
    Hmmmmmm. I am about 35years old, 5'8'' 210 lbs and about 10%-12% bf. I have been working out for over 20years consistently. A significant amount of both practicle as well as scientific experience with aas/ps/ph/ds ..... of all types; some peptides too.

I like Protodrol the best because it has the best blend of all effects for me with little or no side effects. Especially a positive feeling emotionally, affect etc. No depression, lethargy, decreased libido. Nothing like that. Decent Alpha Male feeling without getting me crazy, increase in libido.

It appeared to have some effect in assisting loss of body fat. Lean mass gains were significant but not ridiculous like with DBOL or Superdrol. No significant effect on blood pressure or endurance capacity. No gyno or bloating. Possibly slight diuretic effect.

I do not advocate bridging but if you were so inclined then I would say that Protodrol is a better choice then Epi for this purpose.

Mr.50
    Reps, excellent post - I appreciate it. Dbol has always bloated me and aggravated gyno far too much to be a plausible consideration for future cycles; I gave it a few chances over the years, but just do not respond well to estrogen proliferating steroids. I really have been enjoying my first-ever cycle of Superdrol, I am ending the 2nd week at this point.

Thanks for the feedback once again.

22. I can't wait to try Protomax. Sounds like a winner in my book. Nice work IBE.

23. Sounds a bit like The One...which is my personal favorite PH. Would love to see it back in some form.

24. Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    Sounds a bit like The One...which is my personal favorite PH. Would love to see it back in some form.
    Just a heads up: CEL's D-Plex is a clone of The One.

25. Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    Sounds a bit like The One...which is my personal favorite PH. Would love to see it back in some form.
    Bioman interesting that The One gave you similar results as described above. My run of The One was more like Superdrol + acne for me then anything else. Yet another example again how each persons individual physiology really determines how they will react to each compound.

Mr.50

26. this sounds great...but I could swear prohormones are now banned? what did I miss? is it because the compounds in this are not illegal, but then become illegal in the body?

27. Quote Originally Posted by andrewT View Post
    this sounds great...but I could swear prohormones are now banned? what did I miss? is it because the compounds in this are not illegal, but then become illegal in the body?
    No only certain compounds got banned..like the tren compound and a few others...I dont know the specifics, but I recall seeing a list on here a few months back

RECOVERBRO

28. Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post

The One is your favorite PH? It's just a DHT based PH.. Why is it your favorite (and how old are you, if you don't mind)?

29. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    No only certain compounds got banned..like the tren compound and a few others...I dont know the specifics, but I recall seeing a list on here a few months back
    ohh. ok thanks man!

30. Quote Originally Posted by sluggy View Post
    The One is your favorite PH? It's just a DHT based PH.. Why is it your favorite (and how old are you, if you don't mind)?
    oh Bioman has been around a while and he knows his stuff not doubt.....I think this is just one of those situations as I said that some people have significantly different results from each different hormone....some results can even be unexpected.

Mr.50
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. IBE Protomax?
    By whosurmama in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-01-2011, 10:47 AM
  2. IBE-PROTOMAX
    By thebigt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 276
    Last Post: 05-26-2011, 02:56 PM
  3. Protomax Run