Unreal Epi at $19.99

  1. Unreal Epi at $19.99


    Never thought I would see this price but in these uncertain times, I guess great deals will show up:

    Epistane (90 caps) By: IBE
    PHF Rep



  2. Now this isn't getting discontinued too, is it?

    Just saw some Purus Labs products cheap and now they're gone!

    You guys ain't pulling out too, are ya?
    True story:

    I give a f**K!!

  3. got myself 2 bottles, cannot wait!
    •   
       


  4. Got 4..lol Whats good to run with epi.

  5. considering that you wont be able to buy it for much longer it makes it an even better deal!

    I know I got mine!
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!

  6. There's literally only a handful of bottles left
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  7. almost makes me want to try it, almost

  8. why don't you want to try it?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by waynaferd View Post
    Now this isn't getting discontinued too, is it?

    Just saw some Purus Labs products cheap and now they're gone!

    You guys ain't pulling out too, are ya?
    As of now, Epi is still being produced and sold by IBE. We're not "pulling out".

  10. Quote Originally Posted by babywifey View Post
    As of now, Epi is still being produced and sold by IBE. We're not "pulling out".
    Dude im online trying to find a place to buy Epi and cannot find it anywhere?? Nutra doesnt seem to be offering it any longer. Can you help?

    Thanks

  11. Quote Originally Posted by babywifey View Post
    As of now, Epi is still being produced and sold by IBE. We're not "pulling out".
    I would have kept that under wraps and just produced it

  12. Haha, yes Epi is still in production !

    I haven't heard anything as of yet about it being discontinued.
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by babywifey View Post
    As of now, Epi is still being produced and sold by IBE. We're not "pulling out".

    I love you...
    True story:

    I give a f**K!!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    Haha, yes Epi is still in production !

    I haven't heard anything as of yet about it being discontinued.
    I love you too!!
    True story:

    I give a f**K!!

  15. Ok, now it's not at Nutra

    I was told we weren't pulling this from the shelves just yet.
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

  16. Nutra is letting all PH/DS's go. It's their way of staying out of the line of fire (smart). Havoc is still available; however, once it is gone, that's it for that, too.

    Other places may sell Epistane and other products of noted compounds, but I would not expect it to stay around for too long. Most are trying to get ahead of the curveball and dodge the unenviable grasp of the FDA.

    You've got some catching up to do, Adam.
    Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    Ok, now it's not at Nutra

    I was told we weren't pulling this from the shelves just yet.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    Haha, yes Epi is still in production !

    I haven't heard anything as of yet about it being discontinued.
    is this still the case? if it is thats the only ph still in production i'm aware of, guys... get them while you can, unfortunately that may not last long.
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!

  18. If I may add, just for clarity sake, in my own mind at least, and please Fin, correct me if Im wrong, but when I made this post, epi along with a few other products that NP has decided not to carry anymore were being offered at a final blowout discount. And, if I remember correctly, the last 20 or so bottles got snatched up pretty quickly, as I was going to snag a couple for myself and watched the inventory go down to out of stock. Epi wasnt pulled, but rather sold out and NP has, given the current climate, made the wise choice to no longer stock it, or other products that have been getting alot of press lately. Some retailers, as you said, are getting ahead of the curve, just in case, while quite a few others have made the choice to take a wait and see attitude, and many products are still readily available.
    PHF Rep


  19. 100% correct.
    I grabbed some at the price of $19.99; however, my stash was large to begin with.
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    If I may add, just for clarity sake, in my own mind at least, and please Fin, correct me if Im wrong, but when I made this post, epi along with a few other products that NP has decided not to carry anymore were being offered at a final blowout discount. And, if I remember correctly, the last 20 or so bottles got snatched up pretty quickly, as I was going to snag a couple for myself and watched the inventory go down to out of stock. Epi wasnt pulled, but rather sold out and NP has, given the current climate, made the wise choice to no longer stock it, or other products that have been getting alot of press lately. Some retailers, as you said, are getting ahead of the curve, just in case, while quite a few others have made the choice to take a wait and see attitude, and many products are still readily available.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    100% correct.
    I grabbed some at the price of $19.99; however, my stash was large to begin with.
    I only have 3 bottles... send me a few !!
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

  21. I opened the door, so walk in and make a home!
    Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    I only have 3 bottles... send me a few !!

  22. So which ones are being "pulled" and which ones are just off the shelves due to stores being gunshy in the present environment. I have a few hundred that I would use to stock up, but I have some other things I could use if the PH bix will still be around awhile. I have tried a few orders at some other stores and was told afte submitting order that PH A or B, etc was recalled and they couldnt sell it. I.E. Havoc or Mass FX. I still have about 6 bottles of IBE Epi.

  23. Given the present climate, I think it would be foolish to entertain a guess as to what will be around when all the smoke clears, and we certainly cant predict the future, so do what you have to do to keep yourself happy and keep from kicking yourself for making the wrong choice based on assumptions about what may or may not be available sometime in the future. In the mean time, you might want to read through this thread:

    results from the FDA supplement tests for the BB.com Raid so far.


    Certainly very informative, to say the least. Good luck.
    PHF Rep

  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. RIP UNREAL!!!
    By schwellington in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-09-2010, 11:47 AM
  2. UNREAL
    By brad1224 in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-21-2010, 11:02 AM
  3. UNREAL
    By fmfws185 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-19-2010, 01:16 PM
Log in
Log in