Reverse shines through !

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone !

Sorry I have been MIA the past week. I went to Ocean City Maryland for vacation (I wish I was still down there :( ) haha.

I would like to comment on the immune defense effectiveness of Reverse.

A friend of mine got sick about the 6th day in. Stuffy nose, sore throat, and his ears felt blocked up. The next day, everyone had the same symptoms, except for me. I thought maybe I would start to see the symptoms the next day, but nope ! I stayed healthy and I never got sick.

Reverse was put to the test for me on my vacation and now I'm even more of a believer in it's amazing formulation. Needless to say, all of my friends asked where they can get Reverse haha. I'm proud to be with IBE :D

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
i should pick that up with a new baby about to be here, sniff, sniff.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey everyone !

Sorry I have been MIA the past week. I went to Ocean City Maryland for vacation (I wish I was still down there :( ) haha.

I would like to comment on the immune defense effectiveness of Reverse.

A friend of mine got sick about the 6th day in. Stuffy nose, sore throat, and his ears felt blocked up. The next day, everyone had the same symptoms, except for me. I thought maybe I would start to see the symptoms the next day, but nope ! I stayed healthy and I never got sick.

Reverse was put to the test for me on my vacation and now I'm even more of a believer in it's amazing formulation. Needless to say, all of my friends asked where they can get Reverse haha. I'm proud to be with IBE :D
Sounds great! How did you dose it?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I believe he used the standard water glass filled with water to take his Reverse, Ike. :blink:
What a crazy question for an intelligent person like yourself to ask...

:D
Just messing with you! I am curious as well; however, Adam never replies to my PMs any longer. He must have been gotten to and has brain-fog.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Hey Ike !

I actually dosed 2 upon waking and then another 2 caps before bed.

...and it was with Arizona Green Tea, Fin.

haha :thumbsup:

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Hey AK or BW, any idea of an eta at Nutra for Reverse, Mom just ran out...

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey AK or BW, any idea of an eta at Nutra for Reverse, Mom just ran out...
It looks as though Nutra still has it out of stock. I'm not sure exactly when it will be back- let me check with Dustin. :)

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It seems that the production of Reverse has been held up by one ingredient that we are waiting on. I'll keep you updated it's ETA at Nutra Planet. I should have some more info next week.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Okay, Reverse is going to begin the capping process on Monday... Were on the road to having it in stock at Nutra!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Okay, Reverse is going to begin the capping process on Monday... Were on the road to having it in stock at Nutra!
Good !

From what I hear, this new capping company will be 10x more efficient than the old. That means we're gonna have more in stock more often for you guys !

:D

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Time to REVERSE! :bandit:

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Do you guys think it there will be some in stock by labor day?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
IBE is doing everything in their power to stock everyone up. I'll see if I can get them on the line and get an update first thing in the morning.
Do you guys think it there will be some in stock by labor day?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sweet Thanks!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
IBE is doing everything in their power to stock everyone up. I'll see if I can get them on the line and get an update first thing in the morning.
You da mann :cool:

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i think at this point the only place to find it is on the IBE website

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We don't have an ETA on Reverse at the moment. X-Lean is the focus of IBE right now, after we have released X-Lean Reverse will be the next to be in stock.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Hey Ike !

I actually dosed 2 upon waking and then another 2 caps before bed.

...and it was with Arizona Green Tea, Fin.

haha :thumbsup:
hey is NP ever gonna get more of this?

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
In frustration I just ordered some Shilajit from Swanson and will run that in place of the Reverse I was hoping to purchase.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In frustration I just ordered some Shilajit from Swanson and will run that in place of the Reverse I was hoping to purchase.
I'm sorry that it is still unavailable. :( I miss it as much as everyone else. I will be sure to let you know as soon as it is in stock again!

I'm curious as to how Shilijat will work alone... Are you planning to log it by any chance?

sir psycho

sir psycho

Awards
Any updates on Reverse ?

I finally ran out of my stash (many bottles) and was forced to buy an inferior resveratrol product, hoping it will get me through until IBE brings this out again.

Thanks for any and all replys.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I haven't heard any new news on Reverse. Some of the ingredients are very expensive and difficult to find, so I don't think that it is a top priority right now.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Any updates on Reverse ?

I finally ran out of my stash (many bottles) and was forced to buy an inferior resveratrol product, hoping it will get me through until IBE brings this out again.

Thanks for any and all replys.
Terrible having to purchase something inferior, I feel for you. All I can say is that Reverse is still out there at a couple of places, I know NutraPlanet doesnt have any instock, but you just really have to look around for it. Try a google search for "Reverse by IBE" or check the distributor list on the IBE website.