Formex question: help prevent lossed during vacation???

heath1225

Awards
ok...I am going out of the country for 10 days and I will likely not be working out much, if any. I am about to come off cycle 3.5 weeks before I leave. I will be cruising on test until then, with my last injection of test cyp being the night before I leave. So anyway, I was planning on starting Formex the day I leave at 4-5 caps a day. With the slowly decreasing test levels from my last injection, coupled with Formex, do you think this will be sufficient to maintain my body weight with minimal weight training?

Basically, just what kind of anabolic effect can I expect from Formex? Thanks!

heath1225

Awards
title should read "losses" not "lossed." thanks! lol

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It could def. help. Body weight from cycles are usually backed with a lot of water, so regardless you will lose all of that water weight. Just take the formex, continue to train and eat right. If you dont train and eat right, you will lose most of your gains on cycle no matter what PCT you run.

But yes Formex will reduce your estrogen and raise your natural testosterone production.

heath1225

Awards
well...i am expecting the test cyp from my last injection to stay in me for a couple weeks, since it has a long half life and i was just using the formex for a little extra boost.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea...the cyp will stay in you for about 2 weeks, after that you will dip below normal, and thats when you are going to want to be taking the formex for sure

wheels

Awards
  • Established
Yea...the cyp will stay in you for about 2 weeks, after that you will dip below normal, and thats when you are going to want to be taking the formex for sure
Will you be shipping more formex to NP any time soon ?

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Sure will. We are getting another batch in very shortly, and NP will get a massive chunk of it!
You hear any ETA natty ?? The people wanna know ! :lol:

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
ok...I am going out of the country for 10 days and I will likely not be working out much, if any. I am about to come off cycle 3.5 weeks before I leave. I will be cruising on test until then, with my last injection of test cyp being the night before I leave. So anyway, I was planning on starting Formex the day I leave at 4-5 caps a day. With the slowly decreasing test levels from my last injection, coupled with Formex, do you think this will be sufficient to maintain my body weight with minimal weight training?

Basically, just what kind of anabolic effect can I expect from Formex? Thanks!
You only need 12 or 3 caps max !

EDIT: I mean 2 or 3

12 caps :scared:

haha

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
I wonder what would happen if you took 12 caps at once....???

heath1225

Awards
well...some consider formestane to have a nice anabolic effect at 500-1000mg a day...so 12 Formex caps might make for a good lean mass cycle.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
well...some consider formestane to have a nice anabolic effect at 500-1000mg a day...so 12 Formex caps might make for a good lean mass cycle.
...this isn't regular Formestane we're dealing with here :sgrin:

heath1225

Awards
...this isn't regular Formestane we're dealing with here :sgrin:
Thats true. How much better would the oral bioavailability be with Formex when compared to formestane?

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
It could def. help. Body weight from cycles are usually backed with a lot of water, so regardless you will lose all of that water weight. Just take the formex, continue to train and eat right. If you dont train and eat right, you will lose most of your gains on cycle no matter what PCT you run.

But yes Formex will reduce your estrogen and raise your natural testosterone production.
^^

keep up the food man that will be your best bet lots off food man, no matter wat food always keeps my weight up, if enything this little break will be good for u, dont think of it as losing your gains but rather mixing up your training, properly in corperating rest periods are very benificial.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
You only need 12 or 3 caps max !

EDIT: I mean 2 or 3

12 caps :scared:

haha
this would not be good at all, with the head aches i allready get omg 12 caps my head would explode, but maby that could be a good thing ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 3
Anabolics 0
Delita420 Supplements 0
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 7