X-Dream..

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Last night was my 2nd dose of X-Dream... I just had the coolest dream I ever had !

Last night I took X-Dream around 11pm and fell asleep around 11:45. I noticed this stuff doesn't put me out as fast as some of the other things I've taken but when it knocks you out.. you're out for good !

I had the most vivid dream of me being on SNICK, the oldddd Nickelodeon show line-up that started on Saturday afternoon and ended around 11pm lol. First was Global Guts, then I went on to play Legends of The Hidden Temple. I then went onto make an appearance in Pete and Pete and the Secret World of Alex Mack :laugh: I ended the night with going on All That, Keenan & Kel, and finally Are You Afraid of The Dark (I was actually in the campfire horror story they told and not sitting by the fire with the cast).

I was sad to wake up, but I just thought I'd share my ever so life-like and vivid X-Dream experience !

...feel free to share yours too !

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Last night was my 2nd dose of X-Dream... I just had the coolest dream I ever had !

Last night I took X-Dream around 11pm and fell asleep around 11:45. I noticed this stuff doesn't put me out as fast as some of the other things I've taken but when it knocks you out.. you're out for good !

I had the most vivid dream of me being on SNICK, the oldddd Nickelodeon show line-up that started on Saturday afternoon and ended around 11pm lol. First was Global Guts, then I went on to play Legends of The Hidden Temple. I then went onto make an appearance in Pete and Pete and the Secret World of Alex Mack :laugh: I ended the night with going on All That, Keenan & Kel, and finally Are You Afraid of The Dark (I was actually in the campfire horror story they told and not sitting by the fire with the cast).

I was sad to wake up, but I just thought I'd share my ever so life-like and vivid X-Dream experience !

...feel free to share yours too !
Quite a busy dream, there, A! I still have not used my X-Dream yet. I will give it a shot soon.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Quite a busy dream, there, A! I still have not used my X-Dream yet. I will give it a shot soon.
Oh man it was crazyyy lol. I loved it though. Give it a try tonight my friend :)

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle that I am going to try out

soooon :D

what would you start out with Natty?

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I started out with 2 caps each night and bumped it up to 3 every once in a while. :)

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
cause it's all that yeah it's all that- great show by the way AK
I might give this stuff a try, maybe I could have some cartoon network dreams w/ scoopy do, the jetsons, and the flintstones...
Pete and pete was a great show too, I remeber watching that and rocco's modern life and doug like all day when i was younger

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
cause it's all that yeah it's all that- great show by the way AK
I might give this stuff a try, maybe I could have some cartoon network dreams w/ scoopy do, the jetsons, and the flintstones...
Pete and pete was a great show too, I remeber watching that and rocco's modern life and doug like all day when i was younger
Same here, lol. It was cool to have a random flashback like that of all those old shows I used to love in a dream. The only shows missing from my SNICK marathon dream was Hey Dude, Global Guts, Nick Arcade, Salute Your Shorts, My Brother and Me, and Roundhouse ! :p

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Man I remeber that I had a huge crush on Alex Mack, she was sooo hot. Afraid of the Dark used to scare the crap outta me, they were weird scary. Then they had that Goosebumps show that tried to copy them a few years later

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
x-dream its good , it was a shame that neurobalance was discontinued cause it was even better

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
x-dream its good , it was a shame that neurobalance was discontinued cause it was even better
Yeah... The drug delivery system was bought up for insulin delivery via oral methods, so IBE could no long utilize that system. That is why Neuro was so damn good. I know Lake had some ideas for a new delivery system, but that is here nor there, and don't want to start hyping up something that may or may not happen in the near or distant future.

yeah... read in that that one! :D

Adams

M

mts

Awards
After tossing and turning for weeks, I decided to order x-dream
I got it in the mail and tried it out, within 15-30mins I felt really relaxed, at about 45mins I passed out on the chair, I woke up an 1 hour later stumbled to bed and slept 8 hours straight. I woke up all refreshed the next day.
GREAT STUFF

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
cool glad ya liked it...We have some more things in the works as well...Coming soon... Ya know with all these damn X-dream threads im gonna have to just breakdown and buy some more.

Sweet x- dreams...lol
After tossing and turning for weeks, I decided to order x-dream
I got it in the mail and tried it out, within 15-30mins I felt really relaxed, at about 45mins I passed out on the chair, I woke up an 1 hour later stumbled to bed and slept 8 hours straight. I woke up all refreshed the next day.
GREAT STUFF