Day 4 - Abs
Day 5 - Rest
Repeat;

Weight/Rep:
Bicep curl 3x8 - 10kg(dumbell)
Flat Bench 3x8 - 48kg(bar)
Incline Bench 3x8 - 40kg(bar)
Deadlift 3x8 - 50 kg

Hi guys i was wondering if someone could help me. I'm training to be in top fighting shape for my hapkido(martial arts):bruce3: My aim is to bulk up and build strength. I have a bench press, free weights and a power tower only as i have no access to a gym which makes training a little more limited. And am currently on day 8 of pro anabol I'm turning 17 in April. I have alot of will power so what ever you say i will use to the best of my ability. Help or feedback about what you think i should do would be greatly appreciated :D.

Hardcoar

Awards
20 rep breathing squats. google it. do it 2-3 times a week

MoTiV

Awards
  • Established
In 6 weeks I added 25 lbs with breathing squats, a gallon of milk, and a pound of steak everyday. Best cycle ever!! Strength goes up on all lifts too, but you have to cut your upper body weightlifting to 1-2 exercises per bodypart and make sure you are doing all compound exercises.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
In 6 weeks I added 25 lbs with breathing squats, a gallon of milk, and a pound of steak everyday. Best cycle ever!! Strength goes up on all lifts too, but you have to cut your upper body weightlifting to 1-2 exercises per bodypart and make sure you are doing all compound exercises.
25lbs of weight?

how much do you think was muscle?

MoTiV

Awards
  • Established
25lbs of weight?

how much do you think was muscle?
IMO, probably half that was muscle, my gut did explode from 32 -> 36-37. The strength gains were great especially in my squats. I went from a max of 245 to 235x20 in those 6 weeks.

Mind you I never focused on lower body before because I'm dumb and I also had a knee injury. Now I'm addicted to leg workouts and I have to stop myself from overdoing it.

I'm on a recomp right now and everything is doing great. I'm lossing fat and maintaining all my gains. My workouts still revolve around squats and deadlifts though.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
You spelled "desperate" wrong...

glaze1353

glaze1353

Awards
Wow thanks for all your feedback so far:D also should i be taking pro anabol im 17 in 2 months and currently im on day 11 of the pro anabol cycle?:blink:

glaze1353

glaze1353

Awards
Ive heard alot about this and would really want to do that but i have now power rack and no access to a gym so its heaps risky especially seing that i dont have a spotter

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Wow thanks for all your feedback so far:D also should i be taking pro anabol im 17 in 2 months and currently im on day 11 of the pro anabol cycle?:blink:
You won;t need it and it will not help much. Your t-levels are through the roof.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Ive heard alot about this and would really want to do that but i have now power rack and no access to a gym so its heaps risky especially seing that i dont have a spotter
yea that might not be the best idea if you do not have spotter.

MoTiV

Awards
  • Established
ok, so I have 2 ideas:

Crazy Idea: Your power tower should have a place to do triceps. Use it as a squat rack as long as it doesnt tip over

Other Much Smarter Idea: Look into Olympic Lifts such as clean and press, jerk, snatch, and the many different variations of said exercises. Work on form and add weight slowly.

I'm by no means an expert but I think you'd be better off in a MWF weight lifting setup alternating between regular full body WO and Olympic lifts.

Eat right, don't over do it... 3 days a week with weights will be plenty for you... look on youtube and watch some videos on olympic lifts and correct form...

glaze1353

glaze1353

Awards
ok, so I have 2 ideas:

Crazy Idea: Your power tower should have a place to do triceps. Use it as a squat rack as long as it doesnt tip over
Thats actually not a bad idea ill try that

MoTiV

Awards
  • Established
Thats actually not a bad idea ill try that
Yea just be careful, I'm the same guy when his foot was broken was using 2 wooden chairs at home to bench press. Yes, they both broke. No I was not injured but it definitely makes you move fast when you rack the bar and you hear the chair crack...

Seriously, be careful and when you think you have everything good to go take another minute and check everything again.

Much much better idea: You can always learn how to clean the bar properly and do front squats without ever having to rack the weight....

MoTiV

Awards
  • Established
At your age all you need is food in order to grow. If for whatever reason you find it necessary to spend money on supps I would suggest a good multi (ADAM from Now), and some sort of amino acid supp like Purple Wraath or Xtend...

The problem with teenagers is that they overtrain, lack proper form, and don't eat and sleep enough. Work on these things first. In the long run you'll be so much better off and see better gains...

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
do 5x5 workouts. they ahve helped my strength increase a bunch. size will come. at least thats what i say to myself. heres my chest/arms if u wanna try it:

Bench BB
5x5-60%
5x5-70%
5x5-80%
5x5-90%
5x5-100%( force reps)

Incline BB
5x5-60%
5x5-70%
5x5-80%
5x5-90%
5x5-100% ( force reps)

Decline BB
5x5-60%
5x5-70%
5x5-80%
5x5-90%
5x5-100% ( force reps)

Incline DB
4x8-85%

French press/ skull crushers
4x8-85%

DB Curl
4x6-85%

DB Flyes
4x6-85%

BB Curl
4x8-85%

BB flyes
4x15-75%

i measured one day while i was still pumped after my workout and my arms were 1/2 in. bigger. ha doubt its the case when the pump whethers away but thats my chest/arm workout and i love it. and by the end of this my upper body is dead mush but hey thats when you know your getting bigger and better. hope this helps man. i used to do kyuki do which is a martial art so i think i have a grasp of what your looking for. plus im about to start MMA

glaze1353

glaze1353

Awards
hope this helps man. i used to do kyuki do which is a martial art so i think i have a grasp of what your looking for. plus im about to start MMA
Thanks this helps heaps also im a huge fan of martial arts to, im also thinken bout starting hapkido. Did you take any supps with your workout or natuaral?

glaze1353

glaze1353

Awards
At your age all you need is food in order to grow. If for whatever reason you find it necessary to spend money on supps I would suggest a good multi (ADAM from Now), and some sort of amino acid supp like Purple Wraath or Xtend...
I get good sleep and try not to over train even though its addicting, what do amino acids do for you?

MoTiV

Awards
  • Established
I get good sleep and try not to over train even though its addicting, what do amino acids do for you?
Amino acids are the building blocks of protein. So its like ingesting broken down protein, your body absorbs them fast. I make a drink with 2 scoops of Xtend and 10g Generic BCAA and start drinking it with my pre-WO and throughout my workout.

Basically drink them slowly through your WO especially if you work out for over an hour. They stop your body from breaking down muscles. I also take an amino acid drink with me if i go out with friends when I know I won't be able to eat a proper meal.

glaze1353

glaze1353

Awards
Amino acids are the building blocks of protein. So its like ingesting broken down protein, your body absorbs them fast. I make a drink with 2 scoops of Xtend and 10g Generic BCAA and start drinking it with my pre-WO and throughout my workout.

Basically drink them slowly through your WO especially if you work out for over an hour. They stop your body from breaking down muscles. I also take an amino acid drink with me if i go out with friends when I know I won't be able to eat a proper meal.
Cool im gonna start saving up money on pay pal for this stuff if anyone wants to donate the pay pal account email is: ([email protected]):p

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Thanks this helps heaps also im a huge fan of martial arts to, im also thinken bout starting hapkido. Did you take any supps with your workout or natuaral?
all natural brotha except i take a pre workout and a post workout akaa superpump 250 & sizeon both by gaspari nutrition. love them both