- 09-19-2007, 10:51 AM
- 09-19-2007, 08:22 PM
How does this sound?
Breakfast: 7am 550cals
Mid morning: 10am 525cals
Lunch: 1 pm 500cals
Preworkout: 4pm 400 cals
Postworkout: 6pm 300 cals
Dinner/Supper: 7 pm 600cals
Pre bed: 10pm 125cals
- 09-19-2007, 11:53 PM
What kind of macronutrients are we talking here?
09-20-2007, 07:10 AM
we are talking roughly 45/35/20 (c/p/f/). I assumed postworkout/breakfast/ and preworkout should be mostly P-C meals and Supper and Bed should have some fats added in.
Similar Forum Threads
- By JohnGafnea in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 06-26-2007, 06:38 AM
- By kraftkid in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 12-23-2004, 09:44 PM
- By hypo in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 2Last Post: 06-06-2004, 09:24 PM
- By windwords7 in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 03-31-2003, 01:46 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-16-2003, 03:27 AM