Progression on success

mfkhan1019

Awards
Wattup guys, i'm here to see what some of you guys are doing to bulk. I weigh about 214 and my height is 5'11(believe it or not i used to be 270 lbs and fat/lost weight) 23 years old.

My size is decent right now but i can use a little more bulk around my shoulders. I know what my workout needs to be like, what i'm having trouble with is my diet.

Why?? I'm indian and what gets cooked at home must be eaten at the dinner table. Anyway, that is about to change. Can someone show a complete plan of what kinds of food you eat and at what times?

my supplementation - controlled labs white flood NO, cellmass, muscle milk, animal pak vitamin packs, omega 3s. I'm also on my superdrol cycle right now.

I feel like i'm not getting any bigger at the gym and that makes me mad, it almost feels like i'm not recovering fast enough. I feel sore throughout my body.

I'm open to any suggestion to help me or add to my routine. I feel like my muscles can build bigger and leaner at the pace i'm going but the diets got me.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Wattup guys, i'm here to see what some of you guys are doing to bulk. I weigh about 214 and my height is 5'11(believe it or not i used to be 270 lbs and fat/lost weight) 23 years old.

My size is decent right now but i can use a little more bulk around my shoulders. I know what my workout needs to be like, what i'm having trouble with is my diet.

Why?? I'm indian and what gets cooked at home must be eaten at the dinner table. Anyway, that is about to change. Can someone show a complete plan of what kinds of food you eat and at what times?

my supplementation - controlled labs white flood NO, cellmass, muscle milk, animal pak vitamin packs, omega 3s. I'm also on my superdrol cycle right now.

I feel like i'm not getting any bigger at the gym and that makes me mad, it almost feels like i'm not recovering fast enough. I feel sore throughout my body.

I'm open to any suggestion to help me or add to my routine. I feel like my muscles can build bigger and leaner at the pace i'm going but the diets got me.

I highlighted to areas that caught my attention. Superdrol is a very powerful substance and it needs to be used correctly (Which includes a SPOT ON nutrional plan.) I dont want to come off as being a jerk but it is crucial for your gains and saftey to have everything planned out when using it.

As far as a diet goes run a search through the bulking threads as there is literally tons of peoples diet plans with critiques. Also check out the workout log forum and the the exercise science to help lay out a routine.

nvr2loud

nvr2loud

Awards
  • Established
I don't don't want to sound like a broken record either, but no one should consider starting Superdrol or any product like it without having the diet in check for quite sometime. You will not get as great of results if your diet sucks. What you eat and when you eat it can take you along way without any other supplements.

Search around for other threads with people asking the same type of question. You will find some good info. You need to eat to get big. Mostly clean foods that is. And lift hard, keep you rep range in the 8-12 range, and try to keep cardio at a minimal if trying to bulk. You can do moderate cardio a couple times a week to get the cardio-vascular health aspect of it.

Find out what your maintainence calories are and start with 500 more calories from that and adjust from there based on how your body responds. If you are adding mass without fat gain, keep adding calories until you start to see some fat gain, then cut back little bit on the calories. You kind of have to find a happy medium. There will be some fat gain with any bulking diet. Just read your body and how it responds.
It usually goes with 1g protein per lb/body weight, 2g carbs per lb/body weight. Fats try to stick with healthy fats.
Foods to eat, but not limited to:
Protein: Red meat, poultry, fish, cottage cheese, etc.
Carbs: Sweet potatoes, rice, pasta, oats, whole grains, vegetables, etc.
Fats: Almonds, avocados, natural peanut butter, almond butter, olive oil, flax, etc.

There are a bunch of other foods, but it would take forever to list them all. Just read up on these forums and you should find the info that you need.

P.S. I hope that you are taking supporting supplements and also have a PCT planned and supplied for the Superdrol cycle that you are on.