help me bulk up

  1. help me bulk up


    hey guys iím 16, 5Ē8 in height and 60kg.
    iím currently just trying to bulk up and really put on some muscle. i currently go for a few jogs during the week and thatís about it.
    wondering if someone could help me set up a little schedule / a workout guide type thing tbh not sure where to start at all ahahaha
    thanks in advance


  2. Quote Originally Posted by successonly View Post
    hey guys iím 16, 5Ē8 in height and 60kg.
    iím currently just trying to bulk up and really put on some muscle. i currently go for a few jogs during the week and thatís about it.
    wondering if someone could help me set up a little schedule / a workout guide type thing tbh not sure where to start at all ahahaha
    thanks in advance
    Pretty sure you got some great advise back in July, August, and September on your other thread. What else are you looking for?
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    Pretty sure you got some great advise back in July, August, and September on your other thread. What else are you looking for?
    i started doing some push ups etc but no one never really helped in detail which i really needed ahaha

  4. Quote Originally Posted by successonly View Post
    hey guys iím 16, 5Ē8 in height and 60kg.
    iím currently just trying to bulk up and really put on some muscle. i currently go for a few jogs during the week and thatís about it.
    wondering if someone could help me set up a little schedule / a workout guide type thing tbh not sure where to start at all ahahaha
    thanks in advance
    Switch your jogging for eating. You need to feel full from waking up to falling asleep. Stop cardio and start lifting heavy. Big compound lifts taking you to your limit. Three times a week at least

  5. Quote Originally Posted by successonly View Post
    i started doing some push ups etc but no one never really helped in detail which i really needed ahaha
    Eat big, do bench press, squats, deadlifts. You want us to build you a workout routine and diet? Is that what your looking for?
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?
    •   
       


  6. that would be great and really appreciated

  7. Quote Originally Posted by successonly View Post
    that would be great and really appreciated
    Yeah I dont think anyone gonna do that for you kid. People charge good money for that kinda thing. Look up some routines online find something that interest you and start with that. Figure out what your TDEE is and then go 5-800 calories over that. And for chr!$t sakes quit doing cardio, as much as you do. Hell, my first workout was the Ray Lewis "Monster in the Middle" workout. You wanna get big, eat big, and lift heavy stuff.
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    Yeah I dont think anyone gonna do that for you kid. People charge good money for that kinda thing. Look up some routines online find something that interest you and start with that. Figure out what your TDEE is and then go 5-800 calories over that. And for chr!$t sakes quit doing cardio, as much as you do. Hell, my first workout was the Ray Lewis "Monster in the Middle" workout. You wanna get big, eat big, and lift heavy stuff.
    okay thanks for the advice man appreciate it

  9. Quote Originally Posted by successonly View Post
    okay thanks for the advice man appreciate it
    Just being honest. You want people that have never met you, on an online forum that know absolutely nothing about you in person to give you a diet and training program. That is hard to do. But if you find a program you like online and eat big. You will see a huge change. You could even come back here and say hey, I found this program. And my tdee is ________, and I plan to eat at _________. How does this sound on a bulk. You could get better responses.
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    Just being honest. You want people that have never met you, on an online forum that know absolutely nothing about you in person to give you a diet and training program. That is hard to do. But if you find a program you like online and eat big. You will see a huge change. You could even come back here and say hey, I found this program. And my tdee is ________, and I plan to eat at _________. How does this sound on a bulk. You could get better responses.
    iím willing to pay someone anyway and actually in contact with a dude now

  11. Good luck
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

  12. God damn I'm being nice today.. Listen you need to think slow gains = great results.. Don't rush things and gain fat.

    Here's a diet for you.

    Breakfast Oats with milk and one cottage cheese (low fat). Fish oil capsules

    Lunch one chicken breast with rice and some veggies

    Workout

    After workout one PowerBar and bcaa

    Dinner same as lunch, you can vary and have fish or red meat.

    Night snack Oats and a tablespoon of almond/peanut butter or any other nut

    An hour before bed. Two eggs, one table spoon of baking powder, two scoops of protein and almondmilk.. Shake it all together and make Pancakes. You can add cinnamon, vanilla extract, sweetener or whatever really.

    At your weight you should gain on this and you shouldn't add Much fat. 1 cup of rice during the whole day is probably more than enough. Cook everything with omega 3 oils like olive oil but don't go crazy mostly due to the strong taste.

    You don't have to eat everything in order and I would suggest you to eat most of the carbs during the day. Whenever you don't gain more weight you can add a little more. Don't think weight, think mirror..

  13. Quote Originally Posted by successonly View Post
    that would be great and really appreciated
    If you're new to lifting there are tons of online resources that you can use to get started. Just google "4, 5, or 6 day workout split" and you'll get thousands of results.

    Don't overthink it if you're just starting out. Do some research and learn - don't just pay someone to do it for you. Drop the jogging, pick up some weights, and eat more quality food
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  14. Iíll be able to write you out a training routine tomorrow that you will see results from. But first I need to know if you have access to a real gym or not
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  15. Hire a personal trainer kid. You need someone to show you how to lift correctly and with decent form (whilst avoiding injury is a part of this it’s sometimes over exaggerated, imo the main reason to use good form is simply that you’ll activate and ultilise more of the muscles you are wanting to grow).

    Identifying a decent trainer can be tough but this is my advice on how to do it:

    - they should look like they train themselves and have decent strength on all main lifts (bw bench, 1.5 x be squat and 2xbw deadlift as a minimum). They don’t have to be the biggest or strongest guy in the gym but unless someone has the mental strength to train hard themselves they are unlikely to instil it in you.

    - outside of their pt qualification ask if they have any other nutrition or trainings quals- doesn’t really matter what they are but the presence of additional quals suggests someone who is passionate about the industry

    - ask them what type of format their training plan would follow. If it involves using machines for anything apart from a little accessory work them not one you want. At your age your plan should be focused around progressively overloading the big compound lifts.

    Oh and don’t get a pt at planet fitness (sorry DC). That ain’t a place where your gonna get what you need imo

    Good luck kid
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-09-2015, 11:26 AM
  2. Help me BULK UP!
    By Snickes16 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-30-2013, 07:21 PM
  3. Please help me set up a cycle!
    By neverstop in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-25-2005, 07:30 AM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-12-2005, 11:53 AM
  5. Help me come up with a Routine!!
    By BOHICA in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-23-2005, 11:57 AM
Log in
Log in