Recomp/ lean bulk help

Gatorsrus

Awards
Looked and researched on here for a few years now but this is my first post, so sorry if it’s posted wrong.
Stats- 23
5’11’’
200lbs
15%bf

Last cycle 400mg test, 50mg anavar, 25mk677 and had great results.

About to cycle again at the end of the month and was looking for some help with this next one.
Here is my current thoughts-

Cycle 1- week1-12-400mg test cyp, 200mg deca (or npp)
Week 1-8(maybe10?) or 2-12- 50mg var
Week 1-16- 25mg mk677

with caber or proviron

or
Week- 1-12 400mg test c
Week 1-8 or 10 50mg var
Week 1-16 mk677

Possible proviron here too.

Goal- +5-10lbs lean mass with drop in bf%. Not concerned with the scale moving up if I improve with this current physique.

Always been a heavier person was about 210 at my heaviest but close to 25%bf when I was younger and have worked hard to flip the scale to here. so deca does concern me as I hold fat/ water easy as well as I have dealt with gyno since puberty (puffy nipples) they have went down but not completely, I have talked with my Dr about it and we are working to get that resolved.

I have had shoulder surgery and my joints pop as it is which is one of the main reasons I would like to try a low dose of deca.

Caloric plan with either cycle is 200-500 over maintenance and will maintain cardio light cardio with weights 5-6 x/wk.

I am on 200mg/wk test c right now with exemestane x2/week hcg x3/ week and will drop back to that for atleast 4 weeks after cycle or possible cruise until next blast. Planning for a show next April or June.

Have regular bloods done, I use a dr for my cycles, he knows my goals and makes sure I’m functioning and is confident he can restore my Hpta when I decide to stop this journey (if I do).

thanks for reading and I appreciate and feedback and comments dropped.

Gatorsrus

Awards
Other cycle option
Week 1-12- 400mg test c, 200-400mg primo
Week1-8 (or 10) 50-75mg var
Week 1-16- 25mg mk677

or replacing mk with 300mcg ipamorlain w/ cjc no dac