Adderall while bulking

jcfit

Awards
I'm prescribed adderall and currently bulking but have final exams coming up and adderall completely destroys my appetite. Has anybody had any experience trying to bulk while on adderall? I have been thinking about asking my doc for an appetite stimulant to help combat the decreased appetite.
Any other suggestions?

Pinggolfee96

Awards
  • Established
drink your calories. have a huge meal before taking. force feed/ willpower

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
As with all people who say “I can’t eat enough”....just do it. Eat high calorie foods, there is no other option. If you can’t do that, bodybuilding is not for you.

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
If possible herb can help a little. It gives me an insatiable hungry and I tend to binge. On amphetamines it’s hard to get hungry.

Hrh

Awards
I’m prescribed adderall also and it used to lower my appetite. I’ve found that if I eat a good breakfast before it kicks in, my appetite is much much higher all day.

Onthadoor

Onthadoor

Awards
Yeah man, I take dexamphetamine an as long as you keep your test levels up and get plenty of protein shakes into you the adderal will act like clen and burn fat, just make sure you are taking a double dose of omega 3 fish oil every day to keep your cholesterol in check an always have some asprin on hand because the stims with the AAS's will increase ya blood pressure, I feel my pulse in my ears listening to my headphones when my blood pressure is going up, bitta asprin, Problem solved

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You need some MassMax in your life! It should help combat the decreased hunger while at the same time “stretching your stomach”.

One idea would be (this is how my body is at least) to try to eat around the same time(s) every day. My body gets used to this and I get very hungry if I do not eat when I usually do.

Another quick way to get in easy calories if you aren’t hungry is drinking whole milk. That isn’t the only way of course but just one suggestion.

Adding a homemade mass gainer would be beneficial as well.