Bulking on PHs

wake_me

wake_me

Awards
Hey guys and gals,

I'm just wondering a couple things about bulking when on a stack. (taking Osta/1-Andro).

Are you more likely to store excess calories as muscle than fat, when on a cycle?

Does your body burn more calories than it normally would?

-
I've been struggling to put on weight, as my new job is physically intensive. I keep bumping up the calories to no avail. I weigh 160lbs right now, and I'm up to 3,800 calories a day, but weight has been staying about the same. Started trying to bulk around 3,300 and slowly increasing. I would think it would be better to eat a little too much than not enough on a cycle, otherwise you might be wasting the potential to add on mass. Is that correct, or will you still put it on around maintenance? I'm probably going to bump up to 4,000 calories a day and hope that will move the needle.

thanks

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
To add mass you have to have a surplus... the compounds will help you to use the calories more efficiently ( more muscle less fat ) but you still need to have a calorie surplus... bump to 4000 and and keep going up weekly until the scale moves