Whats a bulk?

  1. Whats a bulk?


    ???


  2. Troll?
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  3. its the liquid that comes out when u press down on a pregnant dog's stomach
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    its the liquid that comes out when u press down on a pregnant dog's stomach
    I thought that was pimp juice ....

  5. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post

    I thought that was pimp juice ....
    nonono

    pimp juice is when u take bulk and mix it with tequila and rum

  6. No like I kind of get it, but not really.

  7. It generally means when you eat a large amount of suger to gain that solid type of size we all strive for. Adding in previously mentioned pimp juice will help also greatly.

  8. Its a combination of Bruce Lee and Hulk. B(ruce Lee)+(H)ulk = BULK
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Its a combination of Bruce Lee and Hulk. B(ruce Lee)+(H)ulk = BULK
    Finally an educated answer based on science and mathematics.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by todd muelheim View Post
    Finally an educated answer based on science and mathematics.


    It is really just putting on size. Lean bulk is putting on size without too much increase in BF%. Whenever you are adding scale weight; that is a bulk.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post



    It is really just putting on size. Lean bulk is putting on size without too much increase in BF%. Whenever you are adding scale weight; that is a bulk.
    I mostly just am jealous of the people who say, "I put olive oil on my pepperoni pizza and eat the whole thing and then a gallon of ice cream and I still can't gain weight!" I would kill to experience that problem.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by todd muelheim View Post

    I mostly just am jealous of the people who say, "I put olive oil on my pepperoni pizza and eat the whole thing and then a gallon of ice cream and I still can't gain weight!" I would kill to experience that problem.
    Jesus I wish I had that problem

  13. those are the people that are anorexicly looking skinny though. the true ectos that dont have the size or strength potential that everyone else has

    i have a friend like that. he's 6' 140lbs and has a narrow ass head and long limbs + fingers. hes the only reason i still believe in true ectos. not this hardgainer crap everyone tosses around

  14. I have some friends who are similar, except they say something like that but omit that they eat nothing else for the rest of the day. One meal won't do anything. It needs to be constant and consistent.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. need an idea on what to bulk on for winter
    By tyga tyga in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-21-2012, 09:12 AM
  2. What, no Bulk Super Cissus???
    By gten79 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-01-2007, 06:29 PM
  3. What is "bulk CEE"
    By mkurtzhals in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-16-2006, 10:03 PM
  4. What the hell is the ultimate point in BULKING?
    By strictlyswole in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-17-2003, 08:31 PM
  5. What do you think of this bulking stack?
    By BigVrunga in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-19-2003, 12:12 AM
Log in
Log in