OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
its the liquid that comes out when u press down on a pregnant dog's stomach

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
No like I kind of get it, but not really.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
It generally means when you eat a large amount of suger to gain that solid type of size we all strive for. Adding in previously mentioned pimp juice will help also greatly.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Its a combination of Bruce Lee and Hulk. B(ruce Lee)+(H)ulk = BULK

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Its a combination of Bruce Lee and Hulk. B(ruce Lee)+(H)ulk = BULK
Finally an educated answer based on science and mathematics.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Finally an educated answer based on science and mathematics.
:D

It is really just putting on size. Lean bulk is putting on size without too much increase in BF%. Whenever you are adding scale weight; that is a bulk.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
:D

It is really just putting on size. Lean bulk is putting on size without too much increase in BF%. Whenever you are adding scale weight; that is a bulk.
I mostly just am jealous of the people who say, "I put olive oil on my pepperoni pizza and eat the whole thing and then a gallon of ice cream and I still can't gain weight!" I would kill to experience that problem.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I mostly just am jealous of the people who say, "I put olive oil on my pepperoni pizza and eat the whole thing and then a gallon of ice cream and I still can't gain weight!" I would kill to experience that problem.
Jesus I wish I had that problem

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
those are the people that are anorexicly looking skinny though. the true ectos that dont have the size or strength potential that everyone else has

i have a friend like that. he's 6' 140lbs and has a narrow ass head and long limbs + fingers. hes the only reason i still believe in true ectos. not this hardgainer crap everyone tosses around

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I have some friends who are similar, except they say something like that but omit that they eat nothing else for the rest of the day. One meal won't do anything. It needs to be constant and consistent.