Cuts of meat

sinnfinn

Awards
I'm looking for what you guys think are the best and most affordable cuts of meat. I'm 6'4 and 220 and trying to bulk up. I need to add more cals and protein to my diet.

lx8789

Awards
I'm looking for what you guys think are the best and most affordable cuts of meat. I'm 6'4 and 220 and trying to bulk up. I need to add more cals and protein to my diet.
Personally I am not expert in nutrition and meats, I believe once you decided the quantity ( amount of protein) you need for the purpose, you need to find the right quality ( as in which kinds); chicken and turkey gives the most lean meats probably, but I think reds ( my favorite is beef leg cuts),I will cook it in slow cooker with carrots. And then add brown rice to your diet. You will bulk up like a hulk!
Good luck.

Touey

Touey

Awards
Hi to you finn. I can only tell you what I like, that is Shelton's Turkey meats made without antibiotics...expensive maybe more so than on the average, but feel wonderful on eating and much worth a little extra imo.

jgaz18

jgaz18

Awards
I mainly eat chicken, Turkey, T-bone steak and tilapia! I believe t-bone is the lowest fat of ur meat choices! Chicken is probably the most affordable I but a 5 lb bag every week for around $9 it'll last me a week and a bag of tilapia is around the same price