12 hours without protien?

Kylethehero

Awards
I sleep 12 to 12 dose this effect my muscle gains? if its to any consolation, I drink a Casein shake before bed.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Is there any reason your sleeping that long?

Kylethehero

Awards
I guess to be exact it's 10 hours and I work nights so I have most the day to my choosing. Plus I just hate waking up early :p

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I sleep 12 to 12 dose this effect my muscle gains? if its to any consolation, I drink a Casein shake before bed.
Hey Kyle. As long as you're getting adequate protein while awake, you're fine. People who follow IF (intermittent fasting), go longer than 12 hours without any food on a daily basis (usually at least 16 hours). I had no problem keeping or gaining muscle when using that approach in the past.

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Hey Kyle. As long as you're getting adequate protein while awake, you're fine. People who follow IF (intermittent fasting), go longer than 12 hours without any food on a daily basis (usually at least 16 hours). I had no problem keeping or gaining muscle when using that approach in the past.
This^ ur good bro

JoeRich

Awards
no your fine Protein is Over rated

asooneyeonig

asooneyeonig

Awards
if it did effect muscle gain to the degree that flex magazine says it does then no one ever would every gain muscle. but all know that is not true. so dont worry about it. worry about whether your are working out hard enough and eating enough when you do eat.