LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I believe it's ~200 mg for one scoop and ~400 mg for two scoops if I'm not mistaken. @Olympus Labs Rep can correct me if I'm wrong though.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So it comes out to be 300mg of caffeine per two
Scoops? Did I add it up correctly?
i believe its a prop blend of 205mg per scoop

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just to clarify for everyone we are looking at the active amount of caffeine. What it is bonded to is not counted towards total caffeine content imo. So its at 300mg total actual caffeine when it’s all said and done cuts perfect amount for me plus the blend of 3 types will provide the initial surge but also sustained release as well.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hope everyone is taking advantage of the intro sale!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Picked one up along with lean edge and I think joyful joints 🤙🏼
My man. Appreciate the support. Your other two products are top notch too. Let us know how it treats you

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sale ends tonight at midnight! Don’t miss out

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ORACLE By Olympus Labs

Oracle. Has. Spoken. 🔮
⭐40% Off Sale Ends Tonight @ Midnight PST!⭐
Use Code: ORACLE40 at checkout

Seize the final opportunity to experience this phenomenal new pre-workout at a remarkable 40% discount!

Don't miss out...

A deal like this won't come around again, so be sure to stock up and take advantage of this amazing introductory offer while you still can!

Learn More >
https://www.strongsupplements.com/oracle-has-spoken/

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I ordered one now.... but it would be nice if there was a brand-wide sale to avoid multiple shipping charges. I would happily order a few more things but would also like to wait for Bloodshred.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I ordered one now.... but it would be nice if there was a brand-wide sale to avoid multiple shipping charges. I would happily order a few more things but would also like to wait for Bloodshred.
Or ability to stack other codes for other products, if we buy more than just the intro sale product. That 10% off on other items would've been nice. Ordered some glutamine while I was at it, but paid full price. Oh well.

littlrook

Awards
Is there any update on when these will ship? I got about 1wk left of my current pre

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Anyone get theirs yet? I still haven’t received a tracking email. I gave them my money 10 days ago and still no product or even an email/text or call about where my order is.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone get theirs yet? I still haven’t received a tracking email. I gave them my money 10 days ago and still no product or even an email/text or call about where my order is.
Sign into your account and tracking will be there. Yes a member got his yesterday, took a scoop, and really enjoyed it. He is gonna try two scoops today. It’s in one of the other threads. I’ll try to find it for you

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Mine still isn’t out for delivery yet. Strong told me they ran out of Oracle during the sale and that’s the reason for the delay. They say I should get mine by April 3rd at 9pm. Mine you I placed my order 16 minutes into the sale.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mine still isn’t out for delivery yet. Strong told me they ran out of Oracle during the sale and that’s the reason for the delay. They say I should get mine by April 3rd at 9pm. Mine you I placed my order 16 minutes into the sale.
Sorry to hear that bro. I know this hasn’t been the roll out we expected or wanted. I know it’s a bummer. Hopefully you enjoy the product

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you're just not meant to have this!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I know the delay is frustrating, but I am excited to get this stuff. I am sure it will be worth the wait. Good to hear some people are getting it and enjoying it already.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know the delay is frustrating, but I am excited to get this stuff. I am sure it will be worth the wait. Good to hear some people are getting it and enjoying it already.
Can’t wait for you to try it bro.