Bulking Help, anything is appreciated

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Mass gainers helped me out a ton! It helped me achieve my calorie goal for the day since I couldn't stuff in so much food. iForce Mass Gainz is great to hit your calories. I would mix a spoonful of peanut butter in it and mix it in. Just make sure you don't do such a sloppy bulk. I've done it (Ate a whole pie of pizza every 3 days, Burger King, McDonalds..etc) I lived on fast food for my bulk and mass gainers and protein shakes and I did gain a serious amount but when it came down time to cutting I had to suffer. Extra cardio to burn alot of BF % and had to do a complete 180 on my diet.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Answers

EAT is all I can say. and EAT some more. IF you want to get big you have to eat big. Get some protein that you really like. I am not big on the mass gainer protein powders unless you have an issue eating and most people dont. But if that is your thing do it! I am more for whey protein like iForce Protean. A couple scoops of that with some fruit and PB in a blender and BAM now you have a monster shake perfect for a quick postWO meal and then follow that up with a big whole food meal!
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Almonds, Olive Oil, Eggs, Fruit, Vegetables, Greek Yogurt, Cottage Cheese, Whole Milk, Peanut Butter, MEAT and fish, and Protean. That's how it is done. Cram as many calories as possible in. I went from 160 to 250 eating as much as I could, but I could not have done it without protein supplementation. It might as well taste good so go with Protean.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Whole milk, Peanut butter, eggs, almonds, and a solid mass gainer such as iForce Mass Gainz if you can find it!
    Myokem Rep
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Or you could add some Protean shakes as your smaller meals throughout the day!
    Myokem Rep
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Answers

I wish I had the problem of bulking. A lot of solid advice in here. Plain and simple though just eat.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  153 lbs.
    Answers

My first 3 months in the gym I went from 137 to 152 and in the last 2 months I only put on 4 or 5 pounds, I find it hard to eat any more clean calories, I eat steak,fish,egg's,tuna,protein shakes,peanut butter, sweet potato's rice and I can't eat anymore but I'm still not eating enough calories lol any easy way of doubling the calories without to much of a cost? My problem ain't consuming 3.5k calories a day, its affording it
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dmmcclair View Post
    Sleep I have covered, nutrition is good, just apparently not enough, I gained 3 pounds in 6 days, that's a morning weigh in, and again as I said I don't care about a cut so the type I gain is of no concern provided I don't look like a slob when I'm done. I generally do way more fat than that though, is that a problem?
    If you just looking to bulk I usually drink a quart of whole milk and 1 lb of beef a day. Other meals are chicken and rice, eggs with patatoes and fruit..plus whatever else you can shove in there like another meal if you still hungry. Another meal can be a protein shake with maltodextrin..nice easy and easily digestable. If you get fat cut back a bit if not keep eating.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SeanDublin View Post
    My first 3 months in the gym I went from 137 to 152 and in the last 2 months I only put on 4 or 5 pounds, I find it hard to eat any more clean calories, I eat steak,fish,egg's,tuna,protein shakes,peanut butter, sweet potato's rice and I can't eat anymore but I'm still not eating enough calories lol any easy way of doubling the calories without to much of a cost? My problem ain't consuming 3.5k calories a day, its affording it
    whole milk if you can drink it. You can also add stuff to it to make more caloric. Pretty cheap
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-14-2012, 02:22 PM
  2. Diet Help! Anything would be much appreciated
    By BigMac71 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-10-2011, 09:39 AM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-09-2010, 11:55 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-03-2009, 03:40 PM