whats ur favorite non cliche bulking staple?

hugry4more

hugry4more

Awards
  • Established
So the thread says it all guys. It almost summer and time for my summer Mega bulk up. I don't wanna see any post saying brown rice, or peanut butter. What do u guys have that most don't in ur bulking diets.

For me me favorite meal of the day is blended coconut and fruit. I drain milk out of coconut into blender. Put all the meat in the blender. Add honey and bit and milk. Blend and serve cold with cup on fruit. Taste so amazing, lots of healthy fats n electrolytes as well! One coconut prob last me 6 days. At round a dollar a coconut u really can't beat it.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
hmmmm tough one....i use alot of avacado, or i make protein icecream to curb the sweets..

hugry4more

hugry4more

Awards
  • Established
Love me some avacado. I found a recipe on here once for avacado fries they were really good!

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
pretzels. Hide them under my bed so I can't see them and won't be tempted to eat them. I eat about 4 (large sticks) 2x a week. That's my cheat , I tend to be disciplined too much though :banghead:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Buffalo burger using Ezekiel bread instead of bun, pepper jack cheese, avocado, spinach, tomatoes and jalapeno slices.

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Duke Turkey - Tortilla wrapped around mad amounts of turkey, lettuce, tomato, avacado, green chile
Tortilla Burger - Half pound of beef, red and green chile smothered, beans inside and out, wrapped in tortilla garnished with lettuce, tomato, onions and some cheese

Gotta love getting the hookup at restaurants cause you know the cooks

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
String cheese...may be a little cliche but that is my favorite meal of the day (pre bed)

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
Haha I love that sh1t! I always tell myself to grab 3 sticks and a glass of milk.......end up in bed with 5-6 sticks, glass of milk, and another liter of water haha

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Peanut Butter and Steak(and not in that order particularly)

hugry4more

hugry4more

Awards
  • Established
Duke Turkey - Tortilla wrapped around mad amounts of turkey, lettuce, tomato, avacado, green chile
Tortilla Burger - Half pound of beef, red and green chile smothered, beans inside and out, wrapped in tortilla garnished with lettuce, tomato, onions and some cheese

Gotta love getting the hookup at restaurants cause you know the cooks
Dude u got my taste buds craving this. And I'm to lazy to cook ATM garrr!

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
homemade pizza, tacos, sun chips, bbq baked lays, sweet potatoe fries, red potatoe fries, cheeseburger pasta

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
believe it or not pb and tuna together isnt too bad, los of protein and helathy fats

hugry4more

hugry4more

Awards
  • Established
believe it or not pb and tuna together isnt too bad, los of protein and helathy fats
Yikes! LOL would much rather have the peanut butter with celery or even and apple. Then tuna on its own. LOL what made u decide to combine them one day ha.

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
What's the difference between jelly and jam?

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yikes! LOL would much rather have the peanut butter with celery or even and apple. Then tuna on its own. LOL what made u decide to combine them one day ha.

a guy a i work with says he does tuna and mayo and then dds pb oo cuz he loves pb so i figured id try it, i like it but yea id rather eat the pb seperately and the tuna and mayo together

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
What's the difference between jelly and jam?
Jelly is the strained flavor of the fruit...no actually fruit pieces. Jam has fruit pieces in it.

The terms jam and jelly are used in different parts of the world in different ways.

Properly, the term jam refers to a product made with whole fruit, cut into pieces or crushed. The fruit is heated with water and sugar to activate the pectin in the fruit

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Pb and honey.... popeyes chicken wraps ... cans of sardines .... ensure (I love the coffee flavor)... chocolate milk with vanilla protein powder

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Jelly is the strained flavor of the fruit...no actually fruit pieces. Jam has fruit pieces in it.

The terms jam and jelly are used in different parts of the world in different ways.

Properly, the term jam refers to a product made with whole fruit, cut into pieces or crushed. The fruit is heated with water and sugar to activate the pectin in the fruit
Your right and wrong. You can't jelly your penis in someones ass, but you can jam it

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Roasted Garlic Triscuits and Cracker Barrel Sharp Cheddar. I munch on them throughout the day whenever I'm not trying to lose weight.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
avocado bacon cheese turkey burger from ruby tuesday!!!! talk about 1000 cals lol

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
avocado bacon cheese turkey burger from ruby tuesday!!!! talk about 1000 cals lol

i saw that on the menu one day and was soo close to getting it but i didnt, how amazing is that?

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
i saw that on the menu one day and was soo close to getting it but i didnt, how amazing is that?
dude its got so many flavors! plus the fruity taste of avocado on top and smoked bacon... with greasy turkey burger seasoned right with fresh lettuce pickles and tomatoes then with mayo....... I was showing my "oh" face! then a baked potato I had to be put in a wheel chair ;)

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
damn...well i know what im getttin next time i go lol

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Peanutbutter chicken forsure lol

steppinRazor

Awards
Pretty sure its Thai

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lol Hell yea I'm thinkin guacamole for some reason

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
No but that sounds unbelievably delish lol

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Chipolte burrito bowl. Brown rice both types of beans. Of course extra meat but that's a given. Get the chips and I got nachos

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
^^^ this. I'd get it twice a week when i was bulking for a cheat meal when I was in my last semester in college. Of course I didn't get the sourcream or vinegar sweet sauce, but it made for a big cleanish meal!