Is it POSSIBLE I NEED 5k+ Cals?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    ^ how in hell did u go from being fat @ 1 point to losing 94 pounds?
    I was 5'8 190 out of shape like not working out besides high school football and eating all fast foods, deserts, junk, processed stuff etc.. Like a normal teenager diet but I was very inactive and obviously now I know I am insulin intolerant. So at 16 I was tired of it and started working out and eating less in search of a 6 pack... This turned Into an obsession of calculating every calorie burnt and ingested, skipping school to workout, working out 2-3 times a day for 2-3 hours. In and out of psych hospitals and medical hospitals for issues. It was living hell for 2 years, barely ate. Just horrible. Ended up in icu at 94 pounds with liver damage and kidney failure. Doctors were baffled how i was still alive. I'm still very obsessed with my appearance for whatever reason, but I won't let it kill me again. I could stand to loosen my grip though, a lot. Sorry to hijack the thread really just curious about what everyone thinks about the hormone levels (estrogen wasn't tested bc my FORMER endo is a fcking loser who didn't even want to test me at all)

2. people talk **** about gainers all the time, try being 6'2+ and in marathon mode your whole life
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza
    Thoughts on how to bulk? Like is it even frigging possible?
    Slowly. That's your only answer. Don't shoot for a pound a week, shoot for a pound every 3 weeks to a month

4. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL

Slowly. That's your only answer. Don't shoot for a pound a week, shoot for a pound every 3 weeks to a month
    Yea. Bc other wise Its mostly fat .. Sucks!

5. id rather gain 1 pound of LBM every month than 4 pounds of fat with little LBM each month
    BPS Representative
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla
    id rather gain 1 pound of LBM every month than 4 pounds of fat with little LBM each month
    Definitely..

7. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Im having serious difficulty bulking, mainly bc too high cals n it's all fat w little muscle. I know I don't handle carbs well and also have a slow thyroid so I supplement thyroid boosters/fat burners n gdas as well as test boosters, ai's... The works. Training diet n supps r spot on.. But still I always just look average. U can see current n progress pics in my log in my sig... I am 5'7 160, can't bulk without gaining mostly fat. My levels are 468 total test, 73.5 free test, 33shgb this was taken two days following anabeta/erase/libido max for 8 weeks and two days into primal male.
    I have history of anorexia where I didnt produce semen for about a year and shrunk 1.5 inches n lost 96 pounds (190 to 94)... Thoughts on how to bulk? Like is it even frigging possible?
    maybe try and get your E2 tested to see where you are. If you are high a low dose AI might help boost up your test.

8. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid

maybe try and get your E2 tested to see where you are. If you are high a low dose AI might help boost up your test.
    Erase at 2 caps really leans me out n raises libido. 3 caps leans me even more, but kills libido

9. those calculators are wrong. says i need 3k to gain a pound a week. bull crap. i need 4 just to maintain
    BPS Representative

10. Get one coffee drink at Dunkin Donuts and eat anything at McDs or Denny's and bingo, 5K calories.

11. Quote Originally Posted by SXIPro
    Get one coffee drink at Dunkin Donuts and eat anything at McDs or Denny's and bingo, 5K calories.
    Disgusting

12. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Disgusting
    True. But accurate.

13. try myfittnespal for your smartphone. I typed in my weight,height, and goal (1/2 lb week) they have me at 2700 cals. i usually eat over that but its working im able to see how much more i need to eat and what(carbs,protein,fats, etc.) im putting on weight and can see the difference in the mirror.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. how many cals a day for me
    By carbonblu in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-13-2009, 02:19 AM
  2. Are my cals too low?
    By Quil in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-25-2008, 07:05 PM
  3. not enough cals
    By drummaboyzl in forum Bulking