First bulking cycle

ohlookzero

Awards
Hello everyone, please don't kill me if this isn't the right section but I saw bulking and thought this would be the right place to post this.

I'm currently 23 years old and been working out since I was 18 years old. I'm 5'7 and I've just been at a pretty lean look, what I'm wondering is what ph would be good for a beginner cycle? I've been just doing research and first saw m-drol but looked into it more and saw its very dangerous and I don't want to jump into something like that at this point since this will be my first cycle. I was reading and saw Epi is a good beginner ph to use due to the not much side effects. I've also been reading pmag is also a good bulker to some but not to others, I will be eating high in calories and not exactly the cleanest bulk but not the dirtiest, any recommendations on what exactly would be a good ph to use to bulk for a first cycle.

Regardless which it is I'll be using ProteX cycle assist and liver protection, multi, fish oils and most likely milk thistle just to be safe and as my pct I'll be using CEL PCT ASSIST.

I'd appreciate a answer, and not a you don't know what your doing or your to young. I know the dangers and what I'm getting into, I've been waiting to get over 21 to take ph or the juice.
I hope I provided you with enough information if not let me know.

Gym.Eat.Sleep

Awards
U probably wanna post this in the Anabolic section