Weight gainer shakes, whats your favorite brand? What do you mix with them?

1. Registered User

Weight gainer shakes, whats your favorite brand? What do you mix with them?

Just like the title says. IMHO the best shake is the one you can stomach the best, or the one that taste the best to me.

My favorite

Brand: Champion Nutrition
    type: weight gainer
    cals, 900 mixed in water, 1000 in milk

I ussually add assorted frozen berries to my shake for extra cals and better taste. I got the whole set up with the large foam cups and big straws for easy transport

2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

i knw i will get blasted for this, but i love IsoMass when im bulking. when im not bulking, i just do whey with my own oats and fruit in it
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Ultimate Nutrition Muscle Juice 2544 Cookies & Cream 10Lb Tub

BEST TASTING SHAKE EVER!! I used to add peanut butter but honestly its just so good by itself.

I think in water it was like 1 serving 900 calories and milk was about 1100+ calories. Oh and when i added PB it was like 1400-1500 haha

I'm gonna look up those 2 you both posted though i'll be bulking in a few more months
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
    •   

4. Registered User

I should add that I pick a choclate flavor to hide the chalky taste of most whey or weight gainers, and i always mix with milk n about a 10 ice cubes, I try to keep it as close to a milk shake as possible so that i won't dread having to drink one.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

I think we can all agree the best method is make your own with whey/PB/oatmeal/etc.

But if I have to pick a product - I swear by MHP Up Your Mass.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  6. Registered User

weight gainers are pretty damn close to a normal whey protein but i'll take the extra crap for the extra calories
  7. Banned

i take monstermass. the cake batter taste great. i mix creatine in there and still tast great. i was at 167 3weeks ago. im at 175 now. and it really has been all muscle. ive gotten huge taking monstermass,hica max, creatine mono, and some branched chain amino acids.
  8. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

the carbs are mostly from sugar, the cals are empty. but i dont care when im bulking. ill throw in 3 scoops of ISO MASS and peanut butter and fruit and milk and be bloated as crap. thats why its called BULKING!!!

then go get a huge whopper from BK......ah only one more month till i can do that
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    the carbs are mostly from sugar, the cals are empty. but i dont care when im bulking. ill throw in 3 scoops of ISO MASS and peanut butter and fruit and milk and be bloated as crap. thats why its called BULKING!!!

then go get a huge whopper from BK......ah only one more month till i can do that
    Same here, bulking is so awesome i love it. Mostly just because i love to EAT haha
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

^This.

I love everything about bulking. Being big, eating, lifting super heavy, shocking people by how much you eat, feeling carbed up, your "cheat meal" puts you in a food coma. Hmm, sometimes I dont know why I bother cutting lol.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    ^This.

I love everything about bulking. Being big, eating, lifting super heavy, shocking people by how much you eat, feeling carbed up, your "cheat meal" puts you in a food coma. Hmm, sometimes I dont know why I bother cutting lol.
    Cause you want to see what all that awesome muscle looks like! That's seriously the only reason i'm cutting right now, My next bulk i won't overeat as much i'll stay in the 500-800 over maintenance. This winter is going to be an epic bulk!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Weight gainer shakes on test cycle.
    By EddyRay in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-25-2011, 10:19 PM
  2. Favorite weight gainer
    By zodrow84 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-26-2009, 02:36 PM
  3. whats the best weight gainer/protein?
    By Ian32688 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-12-2009, 04:01 PM
  4. Favorite Weight Gainer
    By mikemd21289 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 03-10-2009, 02:36 PM
  5. Weight gainer shakes-- straight to midsection
    By LeanGuy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-07-2008, 09:47 AM