Weight gainer shakes, whats your favorite brand? What do you mix with them?

Powerlifter82

Awards
Just like the title says. IMHO the best shake is the one you can stomach the best, or the one that taste the best to me.

My favorite

Brand: Champion Nutrition
type: weight gainer
cals, 900 mixed in water, 1000 in milk

I ussually add assorted frozen berries to my shake for extra cals and better taste. I got the whole set up with the large foam cups and big straws for easy transport

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i knw i will get blasted for this, but i love IsoMass when im bulking. when im not bulking, i just do whey with my own oats and fruit in it

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Ultimate Nutrition Muscle Juice 2544 Cookies & Cream 10Lb Tub

BEST TASTING SHAKE EVER!! I used to add peanut butter but honestly its just so good by itself.

I think in water it was like 1 serving 900 calories and milk was about 1100+ calories. Oh and when i added PB it was like 1400-1500 haha

I'm gonna look up those 2 you both posted though i'll be bulking in a few more months :D

Powerlifter82

Awards
I should add that I pick a choclate flavor to hide the chalky taste of most whey or weight gainers, and i always mix with milk n about a 10 ice cubes, I try to keep it as close to a milk shake as possible so that i won't dread having to drink one.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I think we can all agree the best method is make your own with whey/PB/oatmeal/etc.

But if I have to pick a product - I swear by MHP Up Your Mass.

Powerlifter82

Awards
weight gainers are pretty damn close to a normal whey protein but i'll take the extra crap for the extra calories

honda81

Banned
Awards
i take monstermass. the cake batter taste great. i mix creatine in there and still tast great. i was at 167 3weeks ago. im at 175 now. and it really has been all muscle. ive gotten huge taking monstermass,hica max, creatine mono, and some branched chain amino acids.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the carbs are mostly from sugar, the cals are empty. but i dont care when im bulking. ill throw in 3 scoops of ISO MASS and peanut butter and fruit and milk and be bloated as crap. thats why its called BULKING!!!

then go get a huge whopper from BK......ah only one more month till i can do that

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
the carbs are mostly from sugar, the cals are empty. but i dont care when im bulking. ill throw in 3 scoops of ISO MASS and peanut butter and fruit and milk and be bloated as crap. thats why its called BULKING!!!

then go get a huge whopper from BK......ah only one more month till i can do that
Same here, bulking is so awesome i love it. Mostly just because i love to EAT haha

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
^This.

I love everything about bulking. Being big, eating, lifting super heavy, shocking people by how much you eat, feeling carbed up, your "cheat meal" puts you in a food coma. Hmm, sometimes I dont know why I bother cutting lol.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
^This.

I love everything about bulking. Being big, eating, lifting super heavy, shocking people by how much you eat, feeling carbed up, your "cheat meal" puts you in a food coma. Hmm, sometimes I dont know why I bother cutting lol.
Cause you want to see what all that awesome muscle looks like! That's seriously the only reason i'm cutting right now, My next bulk i won't overeat as much i'll stay in the 500-800 over maintenance. This winter is going to be an epic bulk!!