Why am I having these cravings?

ViKtoricus

ViKtoricus

Awards
I don't know if it's due to the fact that I've been lifting weights again (about a month lifting after a two-year hiatus.) or whatever, but whatever it is, is it good?

Should I fight it or should I stick to a strict diet? It's late-night in here and after eating burgers and fries 3 hours ago... I'm craving for a whopper.

And I am not in the mood for tuna or greek yogurt... May as well go to IHOP...

Thanks in advance.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I mean, if youre trying to start hard on a diet then you might as well stay on the horse while youre mounted. I believe in working into a diet but if you've had a two year "cheat" then maybe you should go balls to the wall. You'd see more immediate results doing so. Be strong!!!!

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
You need to be prepared for these cravings. An occasional whopper isn't bad, but just getting back into this game you should be way more motivated right now. Have the right foods on hand at your house to beat these cravings. You don't always have to have greek yogurt or tuna, but be creative with your diet. Why not buy some better beefy frozen burgers and cook one at home?

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Since you posted in "bulking", I'm assuming that's what you want to do? If so, eat whatever you feel like bro! Since you're just starting back up, you need to pack on some size and the best way to do this is to eat and train hard and heavy. Fat is much easier to lose than muscle is to gain so eat to your heart's content!

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
Since you posted in "bulking", I'm assuming that's what you want to do? If so, eat whatever you feel like bro! Since you're just starting back up, you need to pack on some size and the best way to do this is to eat and train hard and heavy. Fat is much easier to lose than muscle is to gain so eat to your heart's content!
this is definitely not the guy you wanna go munchy shopping with

lol '' oh yeah dude go for the icecream for sure, you're bulking''.