How clean r clean bulks? - AnabolicMinds.com

How clean r clean bulks?

1. New Member

How clean r clean bulks?

Is it possible to gain muscle without putting on any fat? I'm used to eating just whatever I want to get big and just end up putting on too much bodyfat so there is no improvement at all in how I look, even though I do grow. I'm also so used to thinking that supplements are needed but I can't think of anything that has really help me build any real significant muscle since i started training almost ten years ago. I'm even convinced that PS/PH's are worthless too bc the only one that i've ever had success with were Mdrol clones or Dzine for size gains, but it was pretty much water and glycogen, not real dense lean muscle. I'm experimenting with peptides now, but I've never been satisfied with my arms because they're so long and i'm 6'3'', so 17'' don't look very impressive on my frame, even though I have Lebron James shoulders.

I don't care so much about losing much more bodyfat right now, i'm satisfied, but I know that I absolutely do not want to gain any fat back more than anything. But, once again, is it possible to gain real lean muscle, like around 5lbs or so, within 6-8 months? If so, tell me what I need to do ensure the muscle gains without the fat gains. Would eating "clean" like lean meats, lots of protein, cycling carbs, doing lots of HIIT cardio be a good start?

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Im no expert but from what I understand is eating clean but more importantly only eating up to 500cals over maintenance to minimize fat gain. This is just what Ive read though.

I have the same goal... add weight, but minimal fat.
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

sure it is. eat chicken and egg whites for every meal lol
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

•   

4. Senior Member

insulin sensitivity will play a role in how 'clean' the bulk ends up being.
    For me, the action IS the juice.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

I guess it depends on your view of a dirty bulk..

What you wanna do is recomp, and its not easy... but your better off going slowly and accumulating as little fat as possible some is ook, but gaining 20+lbs of fat on a bulk sucks, ive done it

So for me, its a continuous squeaky clean bulk, I am almost paleo
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 71
    Last Post: 07-24-2010, 09:30 PM
  2. **** Clean Bulks.EAT
    By iamhuge3 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-03-2008, 09:55 PM
  3. How clean is clean on a bulking cycle?
    By drguitar78 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-01-2007, 02:53 PM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-25-2007, 08:54 AM
  5. Clean up your AR's
    By 3PeteNC in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-14-2007, 02:38 AM