Natural supplements after a cycle and pct. - AnabolicMinds.com

Natural supplements after a cycle and pct.

Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Smile Natural supplements after a cycle and pct.

So i did a tren cycle about 2 months ago with a pct and i still feel that my natural test levels still aren't back to normal (low sex drive, testi's still not back to regular size). I put on about 10 lbs from the cycle so i was overall happy with the results, but i thought since i am only 21 years old that my testosterone would bounce back quickly. Anyways i prob wont run another cycle until im a little older and my testosterone levels are lower. I was also wondering if this would be a good stack for natural supplements for putting on mass. Suggestions are greatly appreciated:

Whey protein
    creatine
    natural test booster (since i feel my natural test is still low)
    Omega 3 6 9's
    Pre-workout supplement

Thanks

Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.

Please state information on PCT
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Tropinol increases test levels drastically. COuld give this a try

RECOVERBRO

•   

Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

is tropinol all natural?
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

My PCT was Pink Magic and Arimedex, I didnt need nolva..
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by avalenzi View Post
    So i did a tren cycle about 2 months ago with a pct and i still feel that my natural test levels still aren't back to normal (low sex drive, testi's still not back to regular size). I put on about 10 lbs from the cycle so i was overall happy with the results, but i thought since i am only 21 years old that my testosterone would bounce back quickly. Anyways i prob wont run another cycle until im a little older and my testosterone levels are lower. I was also wondering if this would be a good stack for natural supplements for putting on mass. Suggestions are greatly appreciated:

Whey protein
    creatine
    natural test booster (since i feel my natural test is still low)
    Omega 3 6 9's
    Pre-workout supplement

Thanks
    For one, whether you "feel" that your Testosterone levels are back to normal or not is irrelevant - you cannot know for sure either way unless you have bloods done (pre AND post cycle and PCT, so you know baselines levels to compare to).

Definitely agree that waiting until you are older before running another hormonal cycle is sensible - as it is, if you had asked here before running Tren, most would have recommended you wait a few more years because of your age.

The stack you have in mind is fine, although make sure you add a multivitamin/antioxidant in though.

You don't need a preworkout, but if you use one, you might want to use one that also helps in increasing Testosterone.

Re Testosterone boosters, you want something that's going to increase cAMP levels, total and more importantly FREE Testosterone (since your body can only use FREE Testosterone for results). If you're going to use a single product, I recommend FREE TEST - it covers all your bases. Or you can use a stack such as Activate Xtreme, Drive and Sustain Alpha. There is also the Testosterone Recovery Stack - Sustain Alpha surges LH & FSH levels to increase low testosterone, Toco-8 sensitizes the testes to the effects of LH & FSH, and EndoAmp Max amplifies testosterone and growth hormone.

If you want gains, then you need to eat enough for them, and no supplement is going to help you gain muscle if you're not eating for it, period! At your age NUTRITION and TRAINING are the two factors that you need to focus on. FOOD, FOOD, and MORE FOOD is going to be IMPORTANT - if you want muscle gains, you needs to EAT for it!

Next to nutrition for mass is training. You have to be training correctly for mass - check out the article How To Maximize Mass Through Weights And Adaptation for an idea of how to train correctly for mass. And although The Essential 8 is in the fat loss section, the same exercises that are best for fat loss are also the best for gaining muscle!

I recommend having a training programme (AND nutrition plan - can't forget your nutrition, since that's what is going to make or break your success with gaining muscle mass!) written specifically for YOU for your goals and needs. If you can't afford a professional trainer, then take some time out to research and look around, because there is a TON of information on training for mass!

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    Stats
    5'10"  270 lbs.

.....and don't forget your BCAA's either! on, off, during any cycle...
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Free Test, HGHup, IGF 2, Sustain Alpha. those 4 are my favorite. you can also to testopro, DTP
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

You ran a cycle of Tren-Acetate solo? I don't like the fact pro-hormones exist that are labeled as or wink-wink marketed as Tren, it makes it confusing if the athlete doesn't specify in their posts.

Get blood work, if needed after reviewing results, go with DAA + HCGenerate + Alpha MaXX or FREE REIGN.
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Geez what do only reps answer questions anymore? anyway I really can't knock any of the products mentioned. I have use the test recovery stack from PP and I will say that it is usually a staple in my pct. Nutraplanet has been out of it forever tho and they are pretty much the only place i like to order from. So I went with the phytoserms 347 this time. And I can't say enough good things about it, almost immediately My boys started getting bigger. And I don't care what people say testicular atrophy is a sign of being suppressed and them coming back is a good sign that u are recovering. But since it was mentioned the tropinol does use the same kind of bulbine natalensis. And the last one I have never used but have never heard anything but good is hcgenerate. Any of those products u should be good with. Next time for pct get clomid and nolva. I have run numerous aas and those are what i run every time. Clomid, Nolva, hcg , and some kind of otc test booster. And you should be great.
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.

You didn't need a SERM after Tren? That's why you're shutdown...

Anyway, I like PCT Assist to throw on top of Clomid after cycle. Brings me back quick.

Quote Originally Posted by kbtoy31 View Post
    Geez what do only reps answer questions anymore?
    Oh yeah... sorry... I'll make sure not to attempt to help you in the future because I receive a couple bottles of supplements every month from a company.

C'mon! 25% of my entire suggested product lineup was from ****, I always give useful advice that will impart results. If I didn't believe in what I used and advocated, I wouldn't take the time to recommend.

Also, I believe company 'reps' are more active on the boards anyway, since we live the lifestyle and always make it a point to devote ourselves to the higher calling of enlightenment.
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

im just trying to help you out bro. we answer any question dealing with any company. not just the ones we rep for.
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.

I would say that this is the reason why you are feeling not back up to normal with your test levels. The hpta is deactivated on cycle and needs to be revved back up. This can take quite a while without a SERM. The serm is a negative feedback loop to jump start the hpta back into producing test.

Nolva isnt just an emergency gyno fix.
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP EVERYONE!!!!
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Thank you that was very helpful

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    im just trying to help you out bro. we answer any question dealing with any company. not just the ones we rep for.
    X2!

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I always recommend Toremifene and Clomid along Aromasin for pct.
    As for post pct, I HIGHLY recommend PhytoSerms and DAA, you will enjoy...
    Stats
    6'6"  260 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Chubbinmuffin View Post
    You didn't need a SERM after Tren? That's why you're shutdown...

Anyway, I like PCT Assist to throw on top of Clomid after cycle. Brings me back quick.
    I have to agree with this! I guess its old school thinking, but run your SERM after a cycle as part of your planned PCT, not as a wait-and-see contingency based on how you feel.
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP EVERYONE!!!!
    So what are you thinking of running? Inquiring minds want to know
    Celtic Labs Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Clearly you did need Nolva.

Not to mention that Arimidex is a Anti-Aromatase, which is not really meant for PCT.
  22. jjb
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.

Smile

forget all the scientifical facts on why he isnt back to nornal levels,this kid is 21 u shouldnt be messing with hormones at that age ,you should be full of natural test, and eating 6 times a day, taters and meat ,vegs, protein shakes and obviously creatine etc.
    hope u get your nuts back mate
  23. jjb
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.

avalenzi, you want to put mass on brother , eat eat eat and workout as if your goin to bust your balls then rest and recover and eateateat

Similar Forum Threads

1. Supplements for natural growth
    By ezjax in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-08-2010, 07:09 PM
  2. Natural Supplements Bad For You?
    By FatalFunnel in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-24-2010, 12:02 PM
  3. Anti Aging Natural Supplements
    By David Dunn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0