Best Weight Gainer Shake?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Here's one thing I discovered while making my own thus far (AND THANK YOU ALL FOR THE RECIPES!!!!): I know it's not often talked about but it's gotta be mentioned: no diarhea!!!! Seriously guys...I KNOW you guys have had these shakes before and no more than 10 minutes later you gotta run to the bathroom...and you gotta fart over and over and over...But the homemade stuff never has done that and is 10x cheaper!!! Like I said I REALLY appreciate all the input - I got a better shake just from doing it myself and saved all sorts of money that would have been spent on a Jug that lasts a week an industrial size roll of toilet paper!!!
    IN 27 YEARS I'VE NEVER GONE 0-4 IN WILDCARD WEEKEND!!!
    until now. yup I put money on every game too. excuse me while i go drink myself smart.

2. Haha. And you'll prolly get good results from your homebrew, frost
    •   

3. Dymatize Elite Fusion 7 + scoop of VPX Fiberteq mixed in 6 ounces of Hood Milk (for texture), consistency and taste similar to a milkshake minus the sugar.

4. Best tasting protein: Syntha-6

My shake: whey protein, frozen strawberries, flax, CEE, skim milk....Blended and great

5. Whats up bro,, I love the idea of making my own shakes but lately i have been taking Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass. 650 calories per scoop (big ass scoop) but 32 scoops per bag. Been on the stuff for about a month and ive gained almost 10 pounds now.. ive also been eating a lot which is the best thing you can do. Anyway i love the stuff, i highly recommend
    •   

6. Haha. And you'll prolly get good results from your homebrew, frost
    Actually my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.....

until now. yup I put money on every game too. excuse me while i go drink myself smart.

7. Quote Originally Posted by chrisman3672 View Post
    Whats up bro,, I love the idea of making my own shakes but lately i have been taking Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass. 650 calories per scoop (big ass scoop) but 32 scoops per bag. Been on the stuff for about a month and ive gained almost 10 pounds now.. ive also been eating a lot which is the best thing you can do. Anyway i love the stuff, i highly recommend
    Which flavour did you like the most?

grtz

8. Homemade is best if you are on a budget like me

9. Updated the pic of Peter Griffin above...for some reason the other one was erased. I think it's pretty funny.....
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. the New England Gainer Shake
    By RenegadeRows in forum Recipes
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-19-2011, 09:48 PM
  2. Home made weight gainer shake?
    By farrellzach in forum Bulking
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-09-2010, 03:17 AM
  3. Breakfast weight gainer shake.
    By TravisG in forum Recipes
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-12-2010, 01:52 AM
  4. My Custom Protein Shake. (weight gainer)
    By truballa101 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-23-2009, 07:30 PM
  5. Weight gainer, MRP and Protein Shake recipes!
    By jackamo in forum Recipes
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-22-2006, 12:37 AM