Test Cyp

  1. New Member
    Greene71306's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    55
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    36.83%

    Test Cyp


    I've been on test cyp for 3 weeks only 200 mg a week. i use to be very week then i worked out a bit got my max to 155 yes i know very week. i started my ten week cycle at 191 i now weigh 200.4. My max before i started was 155 now i bench 185 twice. are these good gains for three weeks and should i expect better results around five weeks alot of people said i wouldn't see much till the 5th week but i have gained a little bit of size on my arms and pecks. and if any one has a good workout routine for bulking i would be greatly appreciative. And rember im a newbie.

  2. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,823
    Rep Power
    1317972

    You put on 9lbs and added 30lbs to your bench all by yourself! Testosterone Cyp at 200mg for three weeks has had zero influence on your performance and weight gain other than persuading you to do the work. Keep it up!

    Unless you were deficient in endogenous testosterone the testosterone dose in barely enough to bring you to the high end of the clinical range and that would still probably take about 4 to 6 weeks or so to achieve.
  3. New Member
    Greene71306's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    55
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    36.83%

    Thanks for your comment David Dunn and I will.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Pumpkinhead's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  262 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    59
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    35.25%

    I think this is mostly just from eating more... You will actually probably notice as your cycle goes on you will no longer gain, because your nuts will stop producing test....

    The dosage your taking is actually on the low end for hormone replacement therapy...so what is going on is your getting the 200mgs from the injection your taking and your body is producing some test as well.... over the next couple weeks your body will continue to slow if not stop producing test because your taking it exogeneously....and once again, the amount your taking is on the low side of what your body naturally produces...at this dose, you will be worse off in the long run, especially when the cycle is over. Just my two cents.!!!!
  5. New Member
    Greene71306's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    55
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    36.83%

    so should i take more than 200mg a week and shorten my cycle from 10 to like 7 or 8 weeks. and thanks for the reply.
  6. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,823
    Rep Power
    1317972

    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead View Post
    I think this is mostly just from eating more... You will actually probably notice as your cycle goes on you will no longer gain, because your nuts will stop producing test....

    The dosage your taking is actually on the low end for hormone replacement therapy...so what is going on is your getting the 200mgs from the injection your taking and your body is producing some test as well.... over the next couple weeks your body will continue to slow if not stop producing test because your taking it exogeneously....and once again, the amount your taking is on the low side of what your body naturally produces...at this dose, you will be worse off in the long run, especially when the cycle is over. Just my two cents.!!!!
    What you are saying is only partially correct.

    200mg is on the high end of replacement dose. Once he is inhibited he will be around 1300ng/ml which is well above the clinical range. I have TRT blood work at 200mg/w that corroborates the chart below almost exactly.

    DepoT TotalT SHBG FreeT SHBG FreeT
    150 1058 24.5 300 x35.6 250
    155 1087 26.4 300 xx38 250
    160 1115 28.4 300 xx40 250
    165 1143 30.4 300 x42.2 250
    170 1171 32.3 300 x44.4 250
    175 1199 34.3 300 x46.3 250
    180 1228 36.3 300 x48.5 250
    185 1256 38.2 300 x50.7 250
    190 1284 xx40 300 x52.8 250
    195 1312 xxxx 300 xx55 250
    200 1340 xx44 300 xx57 250
    205 1369 xxxx 300 x59.3 250
    210 1397 xx48 300 x61.5 250
    215 1425 xxxx 300 x63.4 250
    220 1453 51.7 300 xxxx 250
    225 1481 xxxx 300 xxxx 250
    230 1510 55.6 300 xxxx 250
    235 1538 xxxx 300 xxxx 250
    240 1566 xxxx 300 xxxx 250
    245 1594 xxxx 300 xxxx 250
    250 1622 63.5 300 xxxx 250
    I would agree that he will be worse off in the long run as he will need a PCT for cycle results that he could have achieved without testosterone, by, as you stated, and I implied, eating well and exerting effort in the gym.

    It's quite amazing what a placebo sticking a needle in yourself can be
  7. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,823
    Rep Power
    1317972

    Quote Originally Posted by Greene71306 View Post
    so should i take more than 200mg a week and shorten my cycle from 10 to like 7 or 8 weeks. and thanks for the reply.
    Personally, based on what we have stated about your results relative to dose, I see no reason for someone who is under-trained to be using steroids, when obviously you can get your bench and weight gain up without elevating your testosterone much above the clinical levels. I would save the steroids for a long to off or just keep doing what you're doing IMHO.
  8. New Member
    Pumpkinhead's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  262 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    59
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    35.25%

    Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    What you are saying is only partially correct.

    200mg is on the high end of replacement dose. Once he is inhibited he will be around 1300ng/ml which is well above the clinical range. I have TRT blood work at 200mg/w that corroborates the chart below almost exactly.



    I would agree that he will be worse off in the long run as he will need a PCT for cycle results that he could have achieved without testosterone, by, as you stated, and I implied, eating well and exerting effort in the gym.

    It's quite amazing what a placebo sticking a needle in yourself can be
    The reason I stated he is on the low end, as your chart shows Depot injections for HRT... keep in mind he is on Cyp..the molecular weight of cyp is much higher then freebase test.... while I am too lazy too look it up, 100mg of cyp might only truly be equal to something like 76mg of free test. Most of my friends on replacement therapy with cyp are on around 300mg...thats why i stated it was the low end, maybe they just have liberal doctors that get around the bloodwork somehow...

    Also I think besides eating right, he is on a low dose and probably getting gains because his testes are still producing his own natural test plus the low end of test he is injecting..that combined will give him a higher level...as the weeks go by and his natural test begins to drop...your gains will level out, and then have to go thru PCT at the end, or you may end up being smaller then you started...

    but like David said, what are you doing using anything at your experience level or knowledge level.
  9. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,889
    Rep Power
    852765
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    49.94%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead View Post
    The reason I stated he is on the low end, as your chart shows Depot injections for HRT... keep in mind he is on Cyp..the molecular weight of cyp is much higher then freebase test.... while I am too lazy too look it up, 100mg of cyp might only truly be equal to something like 76mg of free test. Most of my friends on replacement therapy with cyp are on around 300mg...thats why i stated it was the low end, maybe they just have liberal doctors that get around the bloodwork somehow...

    Also I think besides eating right, he is on a low dose and probably getting gains because his testes are still producing his own natural test plus the low end of test he is injecting..that combined will give him a higher level...as the weeks go by and his natural test begins to drop...your gains will level out, and then have to go thru PCT at the end, or you may end up being smaller then you started...

    but like David said, what are you doing using anything at your experience level or knowledge level.

    Your friends on 300mg are probably dealing with anti-agining clinics. I know one who will write scripts up to 500mg/wk if you ask. Any legitimate endocrinoloigist or urologist will usually run you at 100-125/wk, and only go higher if your free test level stays low at that point. In terms of base testosterone production, normal human amount is under 10mg/day. Heres a study

    http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/content/full/82/5/1492
  10. New Member
    Pumpkinhead's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  262 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    59
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    35.25%

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Your friends on 300mg are probably dealing with anti-agining clinics. I know one who will write scripts up to 500mg/wk if you ask. Any legitimate endocrinoloigist or urologist will usually run you at 100-125/wk, and only go higher if your free test level stays low at that point. In terms of base testosterone production, normal human amount is under 10mg/day. Heres a study
    Thanks for that link..never saw that before!
  11. New Member
    Greene71306's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    55
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    36.83%

    so should i just stop now and wait till i can get more test or increase the dosage and shorten the cycle.
  12. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,889
    Rep Power
    852765
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    49.94%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    you probably should stop now, because its a waste. You make so much in easy muscle gains and fat loss for at least the first 3-6 months of training that there is no point in wasting anabolics then, you won't get any additional results.
  13. New Member
    Greene71306's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    55
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    36.83%

    do you think at this low dosage and only on week three i should run a anti est
  14. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,889
    Rep Power
    852765
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    49.94%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    you can if you want to, it won't hurt
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-17-2012, 12:20 PM
  2. NATURAL TEST BULK, AND stack HGHUP/Free test questions
    By passthatblunt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-04-2011, 12:15 PM
  3. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-05-2008, 11:47 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-26-2004, 04:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in