How many calories should i take in

youngandmean

Awards
im 17 and 220 pounds. Im trying to get to 235 for football so approximately how many calories should i be taking in

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
Thats not how this works..... we cant just pick a number out of the sky and tell it you. Well I suppose we could but that would just be a complete lie!

How many calories do you eat a day now? Try adding on 500-1000 calories to that figure and you have a starting point. Eat lots of good fats and carbs they will get your calories up quickly. If you dont gain after 3 weeks of that then up the calories by another 500.

Keep repeating till you gain weight.

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
Thats not how this works..... we cant just pick a number out of the sky and tell it you. Well I suppose we could but that would just be a complete lie!

How many calories do you eat a day now? Try adding on 500-1000 calories to that figure and you have a starting point. Eat lots of good fats and carbs they will get your calories up quickly. If you dont gain after 3 weeks of that then up the calories by another 500.

Keep repeating till you gain weight.
I was just jokin', dude. lol

I just said if he consumed 7000 calories, he would definitely gain weight. Just a joke:)