How many calories should i take in
- 03-23-2009, 10:16 PM
- 03-23-2009, 10:36 PM
7000...that'll get you there lol
- 03-28-2009, 03:38 PM
Thats not how this works..... we cant just pick a number out of the sky and tell it you. Well I suppose we could but that would just be a complete lie!
How many calories do you eat a day now? Try adding on 500-1000 calories to that figure and you have a starting point. Eat lots of good fats and carbs they will get your calories up quickly. If you dont gain after 3 weeks of that then up the calories by another 500.
Keep repeating till you gain weight.
03-28-2009, 04:18 PM
03-28-2009, 04:44 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By crankchest in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 08-17-2009, 05:37 PM
- By stfdkd37 in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 10-02-2008, 06:48 PM
- By xaktsaroth in forum BulkingReplies: 15Last Post: 03-24-2006, 10:01 AM
- By supersoldier in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-15-2004, 12:57 PM
- By kraftkid in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 05-28-2004, 05:07 PM