How many calories should i take in
- 03-23-2009, 10:16 PM
- 03-23-2009, 10:36 PM
03-28-2009, 03:38 PM
Thats not how this works..... we cant just pick a number out of the sky and tell it you. Well I suppose we could but that would just be a complete lie!
How many calories do you eat a day now? Try adding on 500-1000 calories to that figure and you have a starting point. Eat lots of good fats and carbs they will get your calories up quickly. If you dont gain after 3 weeks of that then up the calories by another 500.
Keep repeating till you gain weight.
03-28-2009, 04:18 PM
03-28-2009, 04:44 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By thebiggerpict in forum BulkingReplies: 8Last Post: 06-28-2011, 03:06 PM
- By MrBrightside in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 2Last Post: 11-27-2008, 07:35 PM
- By MuscleGuyinNY in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 04-04-2008, 08:45 AM
- By warbird01 in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 03-02-2008, 06:08 PM
- By chuebner in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 6Last Post: 06-16-2007, 05:46 PM