5 week mini bulk

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Begins March 16th.

Currently I've been running a slow cut/recomp, so I could cut body fat for spring break. I'm 21 years old at 5'9 168 lbs. probably 11-12% body fat...I didnt quite get to the 6 pack for the beach, but whatever.
Anyway after the trip I wanna throw in a 5 week bulk. my cals will go up to 2600-3000. My diet is in check and will remain:
main sources of carbs will be oats, ezekiel bread, brown rice, fruits/veggies, etc.
proteins: chicken, eggs, looking into bison as opposed to beef (leaner).
Fats obviously being oils, nuts, nutbutters

question is...I'm only 21, probably have not reached a genetic potential, but have considered havoc or comparable supps.
Now, Diet, Training, and Sleep are the most important things, but for these 5 weeks i'm looking for something that can just boost the lean gains...

currently i am already a USPlabs advocate...for now i'm running jacked, prime, AP, and recreate.

but I'm looking to stock up on supps from nutraplanet for the 5 week bulk, and am open to suggestions. I will continue to run Prime and AP or p-slin for sure.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
nice stack there mate - if it's a clean bulk you're after I would stick with what you have (maybe order some bulk 1-C, it's cheap as crackers atm at the Planet) :bandit: