5 week mini shred

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Alright!
Decided to log this one, beause this one is important. I am on vacation currently, and beginning the cut on friday. It ends on August 3rd. I will keep my kcals 300-500 under maintenance, i am not trying to get shredded as that obviously will not happen. I just want to clean up my physique a bit.

Nutrition wise, i am shooting for roughly 50/40/10 carbs/protein/fats because that is what i can maintain.

Training wise, i am running 3x5 on big compounds. I think this is optimal when cutting, trying to lift heavy.

Drug wise, i am on 125mg test e per week, but there will be a surprise addition somewhere during the next week which will drastically improve the chances of this cut being a success.

I am also thinking about adding iron legion vii-kt or invictus ? What do you guys think about these 2?

Currently 197cm (that aint changing i guess 😁) and 110kg (that is about 6'5 and 240 lbs i believe?)
Here is the pic of current physique, i am holding some water here, not sure about my bf% , all i know is that it is too high for my liking. This pic was btw taken without a pump 7 days after being in the gym for the last time, so i am on a flat side.
20190617_171833.jpg

Last edited:
ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I logged VIIKT and Invictus, and they will aid you in a cut for sure. I liked them. Might think about adding an OTC AI like Letrone by BLR, some great logs and reviews on it. That will help drop some water, and shed some fat via reduced estrogen.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What’s the surprise edition bro?!?? Lol
Well, it is a surprise 😎 i will let you guys know after it arrives and i start using it.
I actually ran xi kt before and the only problem was that i had only one bottle and at 1.5ml it only lasted me 3 weeks,

Last edited:

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Its interesting how I am actually maintaining size and strength even away from the gym with just a replacement dose of testosterone. This cut is going to be so much more enjoyable!

Interesting thing about xi kt, stuff made me more aggressive (as in edgy, short-fused) than 500mg of testosterone, it was on par with masteron. Like i said, i ran it for 20 days at 1.5ml and added few reps here and there, shoulders grew a bit, but that was pretty much it.

But then again, real strength gains from injectable testosterone really started showing somewhere around day 20-25. So who knows how xi kt would have treated me had i run it for, say, 6 weeks at 2ml.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Damn it, i am not sure if my surprise will arrive in time. If not, i will probably run 170mg of transdermal 11-ketotestosterone per day alongside 350mg test e per week.
11 kt actually gave me more initial strength gains than test e did. It made me more aggressive and short fused, similar to masteron, and i ran it at 130mg per day for 20 days.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
10 days into the cut so far. I have gained a few reps on some exercises ohp and chinups, obviously) and lost reps on some other exercises (close grip bench and deadlift). I lost a lot of water weight and am flat as a canvas.
Vascularity is significantly better, but that is due to the fact that lots of subq water is gone.
I seem to be having trouble staying asleep for more than 6 or 7 hours, but it was always like this for me, always needed less sleep on a cut.
Protein intake is up, i am hitting 300g of protein daily. I want this to be done properly.
I have also upped my test e to 350mg pw till my surprise arrives.

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
CroLifter,
Is your username a reference to the almighty Cro Mags, the NYHC band? Or just cro magnon in general

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
CroLifter,
Is your username a reference to the almighty Cro Mags, the NYHC band? Or just cro magnon in general
It just came to me when i decided to sign up. It could be related to me behaving like a cro-magnon man often.
But it actually is connected to the name of the country i live in. So i just put it like that. Used that alias in gaming often (CroXxxxx, x being whatever).

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For some reason i am insanely euphoric during most of the day. Cant sleep for the love of my life. Melatonin, magnesium, valeriana...nothing. I am in a deficit and only on 350mg test e.
Weird, my metabolism is cranked and i am sweating like crazy.
When i used to cut natty i would be lethrgic and cold all the time.

i am not using any stimulants or fat burners. Vitamin c, magnesium, zinc, green tea, ashwagandha and large doses of garlic.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Been to the gym yesterday. Strength is back up on all exercises, almost to bulking blast levels. I am looking more vascular.
Update pics will be 2 weeks in, at the end of the cut flat and after carbing back up.
it is interesting how i cant sleep for more than 6 hours. I mean i do get tired around 1 am but i get this strong feeling of not wanting to go to sleep. I am tired but i just dont want to sleep. I seem to function fine during the day so i guess it is not a problem.

That being said i have to say that i fuking love steroids. They make up for my inadequate rest and sleep. Never had the problem with adhering to diet and training regiment. Recovery is where i always lacked as either i simply couldnt sleep or i would feel annihilated after a full day of work with 0 energy to workout. And soon my sleep will pretty much be non existent.

With steroids, the tables turned.

And i am feeling hot and restless all the time. So i am burning fat.

Last edited:

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You using anything for the gyno?
I wanted someone to bring this up.
You see i dont think its gyno as i cant feel anything springy there. Just fat.
And even if it is gyno, it is there since puberty, my nipples always looked like that. So there is nothing i can do about it except surgery.

With e2 of 109 , ref (11-43) and prolactin of 411,ref (86-324) i had zero gyno symptoms, no lactation, no nipple sensitivity, nothing.

I dunno. Maybe it is gyno.
I dont ever plan on stepping on stage so i am not going to fork out cash for surgery.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I wanted someone to bring this up.
You see i dont think its gyno as i cant feel anything springy there. Just fat.
And even if it is gyno, it is there since puberty, my nipples always looked like that. So there is nothing i can do about it except surgery.

With e2 of 109 , ref (11-43) and prolactin of 411,ref (86-324) i had zero gyno symptoms, no lactation, no nipple sensitivity, nothing.

I dunno. Maybe it is gyno.
I dont ever plan on stepping on stage so i am not going to fork out cash for surgery.
In the photo your left side appears less developed that the right, anyways something to consider if its a recent addition, before it takes hold.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In the photo your left side appears less developed that the right, anyways something to consider if its a recent addition, before it takes hold.
It is my right nipple since the photo was taken in front of a mirror. And it has been like that since i was 16 years old.

MidWestJack

MidWestJack

Awards
Interested to see how the adrenosterone treats you when you start it. I'm having a rough time with it. What's your dosage looking like?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Interested to see how the adrenosterone treats you when you start it. I'm having a rough time with it. What's your dosage looking like?
Adrenosterone is not the surprise addition. I wont be using it this time.
Surprise will be used for the last 4 weeks only (if i can tolerate it), as i had problems with sourcing.

Back when i used 11 kt i used 1.5ml for 20 days (only one bottle). While i did have some results, i believe it needs to be run at this dose for minimum of 6 weeks. 2ml would be better. As when i dropped to 1ml it was significantly less in terms of effects.
Also, 16-20 day mark, that is right about when lethargy set in for me. So i would definitely use test base with it.

What side effects are you experiencing?
It jacked up my blood pressure a bit and made me wake up startled at night a few times. Also, had a panic attack once.

I will be using minimal dosages of everything from now on. I wont go over half a gram combined again (injectable).
In fact, i will be finishing these last 4 weeks of cut on 265mg combined. Potentially even a little bit less.

edit: i am a dumb f@ck and i have overphlebotomized my a$$ into anemia. So my training is suffering a bit atm. I still have the strength but lack the energy.
But i am still going to do my best to make this cut successfull. I am eating 300g of protein per day. Hope i regain energy quick, in theory it shouldnt be long because the malaise started after the last 300ml i have drained #CroFool

Last edited:

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Damn it i am losing my hair at last. But it is not beause of androgens,.
I am almost sure i crashed my ferritin. I feel and look like death, and gasp for air.
Inside the eyelids is way too white, and i got all kinds of zombie face action going.
and the leg pains man.
I do hope that they will give me IV iron.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I feel like walking death. I dont think it is wise to push myself right now.

So here is the deal. I am aborting this cut and will most likely continue on August 18th (when i get back from my vacation, i really dont want to run that second compound while i am surrounded by family and friends.
Then i will do proper 5, maybe even 6 weeks with the surprise included on top of 100mg test per week. Besides, it is like 3 weeks till my deadline and the surprise still has not arrived.
I think it is a better idea to u my calories to maintenance right now and try to recover my iron stores ASAP.

Till then, i will do my best to maintain my strength and am on 50mg test e 2x per week.

MidWestJack

MidWestJack

Awards
What side effects are you experiencing?
It jacked up my blood pressure a bit and made me wake up startled at night a few times. Also, had a panic attack once.

I will be using minimal dosages of everything from now on. I wont go over half a gram combined again (injectable).
In fact, i will be finishing these last 4 weeks of cut on 265mg combined. Potentially even a little bit
[/QUOTE]

I'm at 300mg daily and really experiencing son hair thinning pretty bad