New Guy,Opinions on my split?

148thASOS

148thASOS

Awards
Hey I'm new around here I've been lifting for 4 years (the "right" way for 2) and I'm 18. my current split is:
Week 1 Rep ranges are for strength (4-6)
Day1-Back
Day2-Tri's, cardio
Day3-Forearms/Abs, cardio
Day4- Shoulders
Day5- Bi's, cardio
Day6- Legs
Day7- Chest
Week 2 is the same split but with different moves and rep ranges for mass building (8-12)
Supps:
Protein: 104g (Morning26, pre26, post52)
Beta-Al: 3g
VPX's NOShotgun Preworkout
And a Multi Vitamin
I eat about 2000-3000 Calories a day, pretty healthy
Thats about it
Opinions?

Pemmican

Pemmican

Awards
Looks good. one thing you may want to do is combine two of the days, (say chest and tris for instance) to give yourself a rest day. If your deal is that you love going to the gym everyday, then take the seventh day as an active recovery day...very light weights; 25 - 30% of what you usually do, and do full range of motion, full body. A lot of people believe that its better to have an active recovery day as opposed to having a "sedentary" rest day. Plus, a rest day (active or not) will give your CNS a break...once you tax the CNS, you start to plateau, you stop getting the gains, and you wear your body out faster. At least one rest day is the best way to go.

Nice job though, keep it up

148thASOS

148thASOS

Awards
I use the Forearms/abs day is as an active rest day, i rip through it in about 35 min and do light cardio for 20 or so min. and then i force myself to go home no matter how bad i want to stay lol

NewGuy26139

Awards
Opinion

Your F'ed!! Your signature block says something that is a blatent lie! You're a F'in poser ... you fake! Get a life, or better yet, if you are so jacked and think you can be a contibuting part of a military unit you should enlist and be part of that unit. Otherwise take it off your signature block and put the truth in there.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm curious as to what you're exactly saying and why you know his information is false? A straight call-out without backing is basically an unwarranted attack...