Mens physic

mrojas

mrojas

Awards
I meant mens physique... Ok I want to drop to 190 and look and feel lean and muscular am 235 I have been doing CrossFit and some of my own training I want to do it naturally could u guys help me with workouts and diets I want to do it for my kids and wife also for me I would like to compete if I get to my goal their is a competition in march

God Bless . Mrojas

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Diet is first and foremost. You have to structure a diet that in on point and maintainable for 45lbs of fat loss. My diet may not be right for you as your diet may not be good for me, everyones body is different.

Then cardio is a must. Start now with a few days a week plus your workouts and increase as you get closer to show date. Remember fat loss does not need a high HR, just moderate so dont go out kiling yourself.

mrojas

mrojas

Awards
Diet is first and foremost. You have to structure a diet that in on point and maintainable for 45lbs of fat loss. My diet may not be right for you as your diet may not be good for me, everyones body is different.

Then cardio is a must. Start now with a few days a week plus your workouts and increase as you get closer to show date. Remember fat loss does not need a high HR, just moderate so dont go out kiling yourself.
Do u have 12 week weightlifting program ? What do u recommend ? I want to do at least 3 solid days plus cardio everyday least 30mint that's 3miles a day

God Bless . Mrojas

DKPhysiqueAX

DKPhysiqueAX

Awards
What does your current routine/diet look like? We need some more info to help!

mrojas

mrojas

Awards
What does your current routine/diet look like? We need some more info to help!
Right now I just change my food to a more healthier food my down fall is sugar also as far as my split workout I am trying cardio 3miles in the mornings and circuit lifting or CrossFit in the afternoon supplements multi from *** um ripped vitapak *** n amplified creatine 189 not sure if is what I should take an also I could use a more organize workout and help with food an supplements thanks for your help

God Bless . Mrojas

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Right now I just change my food to a more healthier food my down fall is sugar also as far as my split workout I am trying cardio 3miles in the mornings and circuit lifting or CrossFit in the afternoon supplements multi from *** um ripped vitapak *** n amplified creatine 189 not sure if is what I should take an also I could use a more organize workout and help with food an supplements thanks for your help

God Bless . Mrojas
Thats not specific enough.. Yu need to know how many calories your eating and your macro breakdown

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely get a calorie counter app on your phone and start tracking your cals.

SLOWLY cut carbs, and start your cardio. However you want, LISS or HIIT

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
myfitnesspal is the sh*t :hump:

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
myfitnesspal is the sh*t :hump:
I use fatsecret, had myfitnesspal but forgot my password/sign in.. whoops. Lol

Either way OP get a calorie counter!!!!

pistol345

pistol345

Awards
  • Established
Yea, I love fatsecret. I just wish you could make more than 3 meals and a snack. Makes it look like I pigged the hell out in one meal. Haha