John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello and welcome. About me: I have done an NGA show in 2009, place third in the heavyweight class. In 2010 I got ready for the NGA Florida internation championships (big show, Layne Norton competed in it) and I withdrew because I wasnt happy with the way I looked. Long story short, I want to give NPC a shot. I am doing this for me, not anyone else, plus I love bodybuilding.

Currently I am going by a very unqiue machine that measures alot (its a seven thounsand dollar machine and the only one in the great state of tennessee) so while my gym scale says 230lbs I am going by this one and it says....here are my measurements which Ill be tracking at least monthly and probally using this scale weekly.

according to INBody 520 machine

weight: 224.7 lbs
Body fat percentage 13.9

I started my prep on Feb 1st. A sixteen weeker

Current diet 3,000
average of
300 protein
300 carbs
65 f

if things stay the same in another week or two, carbs and fat come down.

Weight training: I have had two major injuries, and I keep gettign minor ones, like my knees I had to back off hack squats and a back strain. I go to a chiropractor tat does Active release therapy and other techniques combined and this helps. In addition, I do my own therapy I have learned over the years, Ice fricton massage, EMS machine, EMS machine with ice, deep tissue, and I get the girl I see to get me deep tissue maybe once or twice a week , when I really need it, this contest prep I may get her to give me it more.

I have to lighten it up sometimes and a lot due to inuries so I have been holding back on purpose.
My Split, which most likely will change
Chest, abs
back, traps
arms
quads
calvs, hams
shoulders
off
repeat

somedays if I feel im behind Ill put quads and hams together or maybe chest and shoulders.

Other activity: I personal train three times weekly right now, and on my feet at least one other day for an hour to two hours walking around. In addition, bedroom cardio, which I get on average two nights a week, some times it may be more, right now its about two nights a week and it can get intense, I can burn a lot of calories this way

cardio: none right now with my other activties, will add in if the results stall

Sleep: overall pretty good. I try and get eight hours a night.

Supplements
I take a lot of AI sports supplements like and Ill be pimping them out in this log
DAA
hghpro
Recoverpro(bcaa's) 30-50 grams daily
l carntine tartrate
3z
glycobol
perform
stoked

other supplements
creatine
beta alanine; although I have to cycle this. For some reason when I use it too long my joints seem to hurt and when I take time off beta alanine I use taurine and this seems to help my joints. I could be worng on this , its just something that my body seems to do.
Quality Multi
Vit c -3 grams daily
glucosamine
pure aloe vera juice- about 2 oz -a couple times weekly
acidophilus
fish oil
L-glutamine 10 grams daily

on hormonals: Its not my favorite subject to talk about openly since its much debate over them;however, since I use over the counter only I am fine with talking about them. I have not used any hormonals otc or otherwise in fifteen months and my last one was I forces protodrol. I really am satified in how I look overall I Know in this show I am going against alot of what I consider heavy hormonal users and that is fine, I do doing this show for me and I only use anabolics I have bought over the counter legally because honestly I am like following the US laws, even though I have different opinions on them out of respect. I plan on using very little for an NPC show, and Im confident I respond so well , this is all I need for my goals, I just have to wait and see.

this isnt set in stone but my stack will be something like a twelve weeker
dymethazine first four weeks 15 mgs
trenavar(new stuff) weeks five to ten 30 mgs
protomax weeks five to ten 75mgs
11-oxo weeks eleven and twelve

Ive never stacked anything before, only used solo over the counters so this is a big step for me. I feel I have overall good genetics for size and will respond well because while Im not the strongest cat in the gym; I sure bigger than a lot of guys that are stronger, and the fact I got large and in charge without ever using a hormonal, I got up to 230 lbs, not fat, not lean when I was 23 and was using some heavy weights without ever using a single thing(and proud I did this!). We will see how this turns out.

I have no pictures currently and may get to putting up some or a video; regardless I am keeping track of things

anyone who wants to summurize can skip to the weekly review I do every friday, after I test everything on the Inbody machine

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Im in! maybe Ill learn how to cut properly and not mess up like I always do lol :)

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am going lighter on purpose, Ive had a few things acting up, tightness in chest, bad back strain this week.

February 1st 2012 @ Omega gym

Nutrition
285 P
310 C
80 F
total 3,100

Training Chest, abs

Incline db press(40-45 % angle) 75=12, 80=10, 8
Low decline press 225=5, 185=10
cable fly 40lbs=12, 60lbs=10, 9
incline db fly (20-30%) 30lbs=13, 10,10

frog crunch 15,15,15
decline leg ups 15,15,15

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Feb 2nd 2012 Back traps

295P
360C
50F
total 3,115

Nautilus pullover machine 130=12, 12
pulldown(neutral grip) 160=12,10

one arm db row(hand on rack) 90=12, 100lbs=12
nautilus row machine 200=15, 250=10
Rack deadlifts(at knee) 315lbs=20x's
barbell shrug 315lbs=15,15, 13

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Feb 3 2012

315 P (35 bcaas)
285 C
65F
total 3,000

Arms supersetted

tricep rope pushdown 100lbs=12, 110=12, 120=13, 120=15
barbell curls (closegrip) 75lbs=12, 95lbs=12, 105lbs=12, 12

nautilus dip machine(slow negative) 210lbs=12, 230lbs=12, 13,
one arm db on decline 30lbs=10,10,10

over db extension 55lbs=11x's (stopped early joints!)
nautilus preacher curl machine 100lbs=12, 110=10, 100=12

overhead triceps extension(rope) 90lbs=12, 10-dropset70lbs=8-60lbs=5-40lbs=12
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Feb 4th 2012
hams, quads

seated leg curl (squeezing real hard at bottom) 120=12. 150lbs=12, 180=8, 200=5
Smith sldl 225=10, 275=6, 275=7

hack squat (wide stance and out) 225=12, 275=10, 315=10

gym closed

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey man! Good to see you getting back into competing.

As for the cycle.. that looks hella rough and I am sure loads of dudes would be using. I would add some transaderm or dermacrine underneath all that just to keep lethargy and stuff at bay. Also, it would help your upper hormones from not having any stimulation for a while. And as for the last couple weeks, I would add in an AI. Formastanzol would be good, but since you aren't tested may as well run something strong if you have used it before, if not well then just something to get water out of your body. I am in no ways experienced, or even researched in this business but that is what I gather. Might wanna look online to see what some people do with their supplement stack as the show gets closer/peak week.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In..

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks everyone for subscribing I may do this log after all.

Hey man! Good to see you getting back into competing.

As for the cycle.. that looks hella rough and I am sure loads of dudes would be using. I would add some transaderm or dermacrine underneath all that just to keep lethargy and stuff at bay. Also, it would help your upper hormones from not having any stimulation for a while. And as for the last couple weeks, I would add in an AI. Formastanzol would be good, but since you aren't tested may as well run something strong if you have used it before, if not well then just something to get water out of your body. I am in no ways experienced, or even researched in this business but that is what I gather. Might wanna look online to see what some people do with their supplement stack as the show gets closer/peak week.
You think my cycle looks rough?

I figure at them lowish doses and using daa the whole time, which in my opinion will help. I see some guys using a ton of stuff like testosterone, anavar, and trenbolone and others, while I am using pretty low doses for everything. I just am not going into an NPC without using anything because I know my competition is using and many are using a lot, I have to do what i think is best. I could up the dosage on the dymthazine to 30 because some say 15 is really low and 60 on the trenavar and right now I have no intention to because I seriously blow up on very little. In addition It is my belief the lower the dose the less the sides, and the quicker I come back in pct.

Please understand me I am about getting the best good gains while keeping doses as low as I can for them good gains.

as for balancing lethary that is why I choose protodrol (well another brand protomax) a dht derivate ,that I used before, which has a feel good effect on me, with Trenavar, a nandrolone derivative-well actially its supposely a prohomone to tren and I figured the protodrol would take care of that. I am well studied in anabolics , I just choose to do over the counter stuff because that is part of my personal values currently, and I like to stay on the good side of the law.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heck yes I will be watching this closely. Oh and yes I am 1st in this mofo.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In to learn something.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I figure at them lowish doses and using daa the whole time, which in my opinion will help. I see some guys using a ton of stuff like testosterone, anavar, and trenbolone and others, while I am using pretty low doses for everything. I just am not going into an NPC without using anything because I know my competition is using and many are using a lot, I have to do what i think is best. I could up the dosage on the dymthazine to 30 because some say 15 is really low and 60 on the trenavar and right now I have no intention to because I seriously blow up on very little. In addition It is my belief the lower the dose the less the sides, and the quicker I come back in pct.

Please understand me I am about getting the best good gains while keeping doses as low as I can for them good gains.

as for balancing lethary that is why I choose protodrol (well another brand protomax) a dht derivate ,that I used before, which has a feel good effect on me, with Trenavar, a nandrolone derivative-well actially its supposely a prohomone to tren and I figured the protodrol would take care of that. I am well studied in anabolics , I just choose to do over the counter stuff because that is part of my personal values currently, and I like to stay on the good side of the law.

Well as far as the length, and I don't think it's rough because you are taking a lot, I don't think you are taking enough... lol.
Specially the last week. 11 oxo/protomax (Stano clone or winny? ) For drying, and perhaps some OTC AI as well. I hear the last week pro's just CRUSH estrogen and get as much water as they can out of them. But like I said, I'm not versed in this, just giving my opinion.

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. What show do you plan on doing? Light heavy I assume?

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
Im in! maybe Ill learn how to cut properly and not mess up like I always do lol :)
X2 for me, need all the good examples i can find lol

not a fan of that stack your building, but i've never preped for a competition. i would think its not a good idea to be switching compounds 2 weeks out from competition. also trenavar is a IMO a fairly unproven product, man i would really just scrap that stack and start over.

have you considered running some real gear? test prop/winny/masteron/tren ace these are very common basic contest prep cycles, from a quick search lol

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards

i guess if you want to stay on the "legal" side of things, you relize your trying to run strong methyls for 10 weeks here and jumping off right before your contest. i assume you already have these product in hand? so you wont want to switch it up...

i agree with mattrage about the Formastanzol to eliminate all estrogen... this is 10 weeks of orals, your gonna need serious liver support. i would stock up on Liv52, run it all day everyday.

Dymethazine 30mgs week 1-4
Epistane 50mgs week 5-10
Protomax 75mgs week 5-10
11-oxo weeks 7-10
and one of these also
6-OXO, 6-Bromo, ATD, Formestane week 7-10

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed. What show do you plan on doing? Light heavy I assume?
we will see.

I edited in on my supplements something I forgot l glutamine , I take 10 grams daily when cutting

As for as my stack attention lol I didnt even need to post that, its getting too much attention. I am sticking to lower doses like I laid out on page one. I am not after to become a big monster or anything, this show is for me and if using small doses if what I want to do then by god I am doing it.

Feb 5th 2011

265P
245C
45F
total calories 2,445 *I felt like dropping calories this low would do my good(calorie cycling-done it in the past, its very effective)

Calves *My calves are a little over 17 inches so I have to really work them very hard* moreso than most my other bodyparts

standing calve raises 470lbs=10, 610lbs=12, 660lbs=10, 520lbs=10
seated calves raises 45+25=12, 45+45+25=4
dumbbell between feet(wotks outer calve) 60lbs=11,12,12

cardio calves(I put the treadmill on a 15 incline and walk on my tip toes leaning forward) 15 minutes

stretch-standing calve raise 380lbs= 1:10 seconds
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

feb 6th 2012

Ill add in calories later when I finish eating for the day

Chest, shoulders * going lighter this workout due to some minor injuries*

incline db press(40-45 degrees) 85lbs=11, 9, 8
dips(Vince Gironad-ish ) 7, 5
incline prec dec 120lbs=10,10,9
smith widegrip incline (about 30-degrees)(slow negative) 185=8, 7

standing side laterals 35lbs-3 sets of 12 (two weeks ago was doing 50 lbs for 12 and last week 45-going light on purpose)
bent over laterals 35lbs=12,15,15
Smith military press 135=12, 145=10
front dub raise 35lbs=12

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
sorry for jumping all over you stack, sounded like you were so sure about it. good luck with the cut bro, hard work will pay off!!!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sorry for jumping all over you stack, sounded like you were so sure about it. good luck with the cut bro, hard work will pay off!!!
Its okay bro, No worries. I appreciate you saying something, I know it is ideal for me to use real gear and bigger doses, when I start it(March 1st). I am not sure of anything; although, Its what I have lined up to use.

I have done otc three cycles in the past six years and weak ones according to some of my buddies, 1,4ad 600 mgs for 6 weeks, next one hdrol 75 mgs for 6 weeks and last one protodrol-75 mgs for 6 weeks-(15 months ago) and each time my fellow gym rats told me I need to dose higher, esp for my size (I have been 215-240 for almost ten years now, lean and not so lean) I blow up on them what everyone calls conservative cycles so I really dont see the need to use 30 mgs of dymeth when I can use 15 mgs and get good results. Moreover, only me being on this cycle will show the results and the only way for me is to update and hopefully I can get some video footage up.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for this, cutting is a BiTCH!!!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In for this, cutting is a BiTCH!!!
Im not complaining. Its worth it to look nice and lean(and me me hopefully ripped this time around)

Feb 7th 2012 Off went to chiropractor, got some ARt done and other techniques on some minor injuries I have been having and shoulder maintaince. (drove four hours in a day to see him, he is the best and I have to drive this far to see him, its worth it!)

total calories 2,950(might as well say 3k)
protein 310
carbs 225
fat 90

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Feb 8th 2012

total calories 2825
285 p
275 c
65f

back, traps

nautilus pullover machine 130lbs=12, 140=10
lat pulldown(neutral grip) 180=12, 190=10
Pullup(widegrip underhand) 12,9

deadlift 335=6, 8
one arm db row 100lbs=10, 12
nautilus row machine 220lbs=12, 9

seated dumbbell shrugs 100lbs=15, 12,12

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
A.R.T. is the ****, helped me out alot after i got rear ended last year and with some old injuries as well

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A.R.T. is the ****, helped me out alot after i got rear ended last year and with some old injuries as well
agreed. It helped me come back from a elbow injurt in 08-09 that i had to take a full year off upper body. In addition it helps with a shoulder injury i had to take off quite a while and still have to work around both of them to some extent.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Feb 9th 2012

total cals 2615
240P (30 bcaa's)
290C
55 F

arms supersetted

triceps ope pushdown 120lbs=12,12,12
Barbell curls 95lbs=12, 105lbs=12, 115lbs=12

dips (bodyweight 224lbs) 10,11,10
spider cirls 30lbs=6, 25=9, 8

tricep extension 105lbs=10(2 p) , 95lbs=10, 8
nautilus curl machine 120lbs=10,10,10

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

total calories 3,ooo cals
290P
300C
65F

Quads

*warmups of course*

Leg press (on number four)... 6 plates(per side)=11, 7 plates=10
Hack squat 315=10, 10
Nautilus leg extension 100lbs=15, 100lbs=12--dropset--90lbs=10-----dropset---80lbs=10-----dropset----70lbs=10----dropset--60lbs=10

Dennis Wolf killing quads video http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/pro-training/dennis-wolf-bsn/4282-dennis-wolf-blasts-quads-35-weeks-out-from-the-2012-asc.html
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Review for the week

-diet has been on track and I have went under 3k some days
-training has been on point
-Did four personal training sessions
-good amount of bed cardio
-Inbody machine read that I gained 2.5 % bodyfat from 13%to 15% from last friday to this friday bodyfat which is super improbale and it has to be wrong. This machine is known to be off because in the matter of three months one day i was 9 % and three months later I was 16 % and I no way gain that much as I have been staying lean year round. That said, I am still using it -it measures water levels as well and I think esses with the bodyfat readings. (A buddy that works at the gym said to get a true reading is on an empty stomach, no water in your system, first thing in the morning. I go few different gyms and its quite a drive so I dont know if I can do this, maybe I can do it once a week on Saturday or something.)
-In the mirror its hard to tell if I look leaner than last week

That said, I am reducing carbs by 50 grams this week and well see how it goes next week.

as far as supplements, I am omitting glycobol because I have been eating meals with fat in the four hours after I take glycobol and this could have cause fat gains(although I dont think it did) I just wont take any chances at this early in and Ill just save glycobol "offseason" because I have been though two hard contest preparations and going very low carbs or no carbs at all is not the way i plan on doing this contest preparation after staying much leaner have been in the past this whole year.

*I may take glycobol on carb up days; although they wont be for a while.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I look forward to seeing how tghis works out...do your best

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I look forward to seeing how tghis works out...do your best
That is all all of us can do.

I have been doing a lot of extra cardio with the girl I have been seeing. Three hours straight on Saturday night and all this week and I consider this cardio. With the personal training I do and the bed cardio I have been getting I see no need to do cardio in my current regime.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feb 10 2012

total calories 3,000
280 protein
300 carbs
65 fat

Quads @ YMCA

warmups

leg press 6 plates(per side) =11, 7 plates=10
hack squat 315=10,10
leg extension(nautilus) 100lbs=15, 100lbs=12--dropset--90=10--dropset--80lbs=10--dropset---70lbs=10--dropset---60lbs=10
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feb 11th 2012

total 2800
325 P
250C
55F

Calves, hamstrings @ Omega gym

calves(higher rep calve day) I alternate betwen higher reps one week and the other heavy weight
leg press calves
2 plates+10+5=20 ,
2 plates+10+5=20--rest pause--15---rest pause(rp)--20--rp--20--rp--25
2 plates+10+5=20--rp--20--rp--20--20--20--20
Seated calve raise
2(25)=30--rp--20--rp--20--rp--20--rp--20--rp--20
calve stretch(on leg press machine) 2 plates+10+5= 32 seconds

hamstrings
Incline glute ham machine=11
sldl 225=9 (felt a tightness or something so did not proceed)
hack sldl 2(10+5 ON EACH SIDE) =10, 2(25) =10,10,10
LYING LEG CURLS(+3) 120LBS=8, 130=5
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

feb 12 2012 no activity day

total 2,750
280P
270C
60 F

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feb 13th 2012

total 2,800
325 P
280C
45F

shoulders
standing side laterals 35lbs=12, 40lbs=12, 45lbs=10(2 P)
bent over side laterals 35lbs=12, 40=12, 45lbs=12
seated db press 65=10, 9, 11
front db riase 35lbs=12, 40=12, 40=12

here is a nice lil shoulder contest preparation video http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/pro-training/pros-training-other/4285-delt-attack-jose-raymond-vs-dana-linn-bailey.html
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feb 14th 2012 no activity

total calories 2500
285 P
225c
50 F

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

awesome bcaa's-I take in a good 30 grams a day which i count toward my protein grams, sometimes more or less, depends on the day and circumstances

-------

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice update. Three hour card session? Good stuff man. That's a good and fun way of burning cals.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3 hours!!!!????? Damn

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice update. Three hour card session? Good stuff man. That's a good and fun way of burning cals.
3 hours!!!!????? Damn
Thank you, yes I am gifted in the endurance department. Always have been, I think its more genetic than anything, alogn with staying lean most of my life and doing a lot of cardio up untill about twenty.

more updates

Feb 15h 2012
total 2,800
p 300
285 C
50 F

Chest and back supersetted

nautilus pullover 130=12, 150=12
incline db press (45 degrees) 85lbs=10,9,7

Neutral grip pulldown 190=11,8 , underwide grip pullup (bodyweight)=10
incline db fly 40lbs=10,10

one arm db row 95lbs=12, 12 *and I can do 125lbs easy on db row however I hold back because I want to keep my chest, back in balance and my chest just isnt as strong. So yes I am a beleiver in holding back a bit on "strong" bodyparts and putting more effort into weaker ones to play catchup
nautilus double chest machine(Incline pec dec)(stop and go) 130=11, 12, 10

nautilus row 230lbs=10, 210=10, 250=10(2 partials)
wide grip smith incline(30-35 degrees) 185=10,8,8

smith shrugs(behind the back slightly angled) 225=10,10,10

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feb 16 2012

total 2730
260P
265 C
70F

Quads
*warmups, bike, stretches, leg exteensions

squat(ass to floor) 225=10,10,6
hack squat 315=10,10,10
leg extensions 100lbs=15,15,15

*killed them, made them sore*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feb 17 2012

total 2725

325 P
255C
45F

@ Omega gym arms supersetted

tricep pushdown (v bar) 110=15, 140=15, 150=12,150=12, 12
seated dumbbell curl(alternate) 35lbs= 5 sets 12 reps

dips (bodyweight) 15,15,10
one arm db decline curl 30lbs=10,8,7

seated behind the head db tricep extension 60lbs=15, 65=9, 65=12
cable rope curls 100lbs=15,12,15

for forearms revserse barbell curl 35lbs=18,8-to one arm cable curl 30lbs=6x's

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Advertisement =)

I have to say since I have been taking agmantine pumps are more intense and mood seems better during and after workout maybe due to increased pumps, whatever it is , it has been working well for myself

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

feb 18 2012

total 2400
p 285
c 230
f 45

Calve and hammies (had to superset, gym was closing)

warmups(of course)

standing calve raises 380=15, 470=10-rest pause-5, 520=12, 610=12, 12, 15
seated machine in gym down =(
nautilus leg press riases 250=12, 350=12
db between feet 50lbs=12 -did not get to finish gym closed-

hamstrings
lying leg curl 120=12, 140=8, 150=5
smith sldl (wide-stance, toes pointed inward a lil bit ) 225=10, 275=8
seated leg curl(#5) 150=12, 170=10, 160=11
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feb 19 2012 off day

total 2850
310 P
230 C
75F

a lot of extracurricular cardio like two hours or more straight, yes it is true

a Review since last review

*I seem to have notice some belly fat reduction- small changes
*the In body520 machine reads about same as last week and I hope it is off because two weeks ago I was 2 % less bodyfat and I have been pre contest dieting consistently
*I am putting in the work via nutrition
*I have made the almost unconscious mistake of coming out in the middle of the night and eating chips and this has hurt me
*I have to eliminate this situation and replace with a shake, its almost like its a habit I have to break-I did count it toward my calories when i did it.
*I want to see results faster, one thing I am happy about this week stomach seemed to be leaner

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Sorry I neglected your log.... and thanks for the motivatinal comments.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
That is all all of us can do.

I have been doing a lot of extra cardio with the girl I have been seeing. Three hours straight on Saturday night and all this week and I consider this cardio. With the personal training I do and the bed cardio I have been getting I see no need to do cardio in my current regime.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feb 10 2012

total calories 3,000
280 protein
300 carbs
65 fat

Quads @ YMCA

warmups

leg press 6 plates(per side) =11, 7 plates=10
hack squat 315=10,10
leg extension(nautilus) 100lbs=15, 100lbs=12--dropset--90=10--dropset--80lbs=10--dropset---70lbs=10--dropset---60lbs=10
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feb 11th 2012

total 2800
325 P
250C
55F

Calves, hamstrings @ Omega gym

calves(higher rep calve day) I alternate betwen higher reps one week and the other heavy weight
leg press calves
2 plates+10+5=20 ,
2 plates+10+5=20--rest pause--15---rest pause(rp)--20--rp--20--rp--25
2 plates+10+5=20--rp--20--rp--20--20--20--20
Seated calve raise
2(25)=30--rp--20--rp--20--rp--20--rp--20--rp--20
calve stretch(on leg press machine) 2 plates+10+5= 32 seconds

hamstrings
Incline glute ham machine=11
sldl 225=9 (felt a tightness or something so did not proceed)
hack sldl 2(10+5 ON EACH SIDE) =10, 2(25) =10,10,10
LYING LEG CURLS(+3) 120LBS=8, 130=5
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

feb 12 2012 no activity day

total 2,750
280P
270C
60 F

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feb 13th 2012

total 2,800
325 P
280C
45F

shoulders
standing side laterals 35lbs=12, 40lbs=12, 45lbs=10(2 P)
bent over side laterals 35lbs=12, 40=12, 45lbs=12
seated db press 65=10, 9, 11
front db riase 35lbs=12, 40=12, 40=12

here is a nice lil shoulder contest preparation video http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/pro-training/pros-training-other/4285-delt-attack-jose-raymond-vs-dana-linn-bailey.html
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feb 14th 2012 no activity

total calories 2500
285 P
225c
50 F

awesome bcaa's-I take in a good 30 grams a day which i count toward my protein grams, sometimes more or less, depends on the day and circumstances

-------
I am lucky for five minutes cardio.... hahaha

do you find that Recoverpro mixes a little odd(flaky stuf)? I havent tried many BCAA is this how most are?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry I neglected your log.... and thanks for the motivatinal comments.
Feel free to drop in whenever you want.

Never heard of it...
best things for my injuries Ive come across

I am lucky for five minutes cardio.... hahaha

do you find that Recoverpro mixes a little odd(flaky stuf)? I havent tried many BCAA is this how most are?
hahahaha

I put water in my mouth, then put a scoop in there. The mixability is the only situation in all the recoverpro logs I have seen while the taste, the price, etc is highest Ive seen.

Feb 20 2012

Total calories 2385
275 P
220 C
45 F

Shoulders, traps, abs

standing side laterals 35lbs=12, 40=12, 12, 12(5 p)
standing bent over laterals 35=12, 40=12, 45=12
seated smith military(stop aand go at ears-saw this from Deniis wolf video) 135=12, 145=12
Front db riases 35=12, 40=12, 45=10

traps
seated db shrug 11=12, 12, 12
incline db shrug 115=10,10,12

abs
frog crunch 15,15,15
decline leg riase 15,15,15
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feb 21 2012

total calories 2770
350 P
230 C
50F

back

nautilus pullover 130=10,150=10
close grip pulldown 190=9
nuetral grip 190=10, 200=8
underhand pullups (bodyweight) 12

T bat row 7 plates=10
smith barbell row 185=10, 8
wide grip cable row 100=15, 150=10
superset back burnout strait arm pullover and nautilus row machine

Feb 22 2012

Total calories 2650
320P
230 C
50F

chest @ omega gym
Incline db press (25 degrees) 85=9,7
decline barbell -widegrip 185=9
incline cable fly (25 degrees) 40=9, 50=6, 50=8
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Feb 23 2012

totals 2635
310 P
225 C
55 f

calves, hamstrings

(higher rep calve day)_Ive been switching doing one week higher reps and other week heavier weight

standing calve raises 400lbs=20, 20 ,20
seated calve raise (barefoot)45+10=15, 20,20
db between feet raises 45lbs=12,12,13
long calve stretch on nautilus leg press machine 2 minutes

hamstrings
hyper-extensions 10
smith sldl 225=12, 275=12, 275=8
seated leg curl #6 150=12, 170=8, 6
lying leg curl +3 technique 140lbs=6,7,6

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My plan for this week. This week I have decided to drop calories a bit lower since, although I seem to have seen results, the inbody machine says something different( and I still say its off and I dont want to take any chances)

My target is 2670 calories maximum this week and if I don't hit 325 protein, calories can just be lower,I am fine with calories being 2500. I may calorie cycle some days where on days I have a lot of activty itll be higher and days low, lower.

I do not feel the need to have extremely high protein since my carbs are not that low. The lower my carbs get is when i really focus on protein so if I get 275 grams protein(including bcaa's) I am content; although if I go up to 325 grams that is fine as well.
max total 2670 (if I go 2500 that is fine)
325 protein
230 carbs
50 F

at this point I am taking a good amount of bcaa's like pre and post workout, between meals,at night when I wake up maybe 40 grams per day

The reason i have not added cardio in I still have over 13 weeks left and I am a beleiver in what Chris Aceto teaches, adding one varaible in at a time because if I drop my calories, add cardio this week and take a stim, that is three things and I don't know what is causing the fatloss. That said, if things do not change this week, I think instead of keep drping calories, the next week Ill add in cardio.

other ideas later on in the prep
have low fat days 3 days of the week-low fat as possible
low carb days if I feel I really need them
cut back on cardio when stalled(yes contactary to popular beleif this can help when too much cardio )

okay okay im getting ahead of myself as I havent even started cardio, I am just giving everyone soem good information, my point is , if its not working you have to change something and find something that works, if its working stick with it, if it stalls, change again, untill you figure out your body( and every prep is different, what worked the last one, may not always work this one)

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
Just popping in to say hi John :)

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will update later my calories and training

Here is another update and a few facts up untill now

started off 16 weeks out on a 3,000 calorie diet 300 p, 300 c, and 65f
read 13 % body fat on the inbody520 machine as my first reading
the next week I read 15% so I lower calories dropped carbs to 250 carbs at 2800 , i visually noticed abs a bit leaner-and I read 15 % again
This week I dropped calories to 2670 at the highest- with an average of 325 protein, 230 carbohydrates and 50 fat and today the machine read 14.7 % , it says I dropped almost 1 % body fat and gained 2 lbs muscle and lost 2 lbs fat in a week

Honestly, as I said before, I think this machine is off. There is no way i went from 13 % to 15 % in one week of dieting. It measures so much stuff like intracellular and extracellular water levels and I think when i am more hydrated my body fat levels read higher. That said, I am using this machine as a gauge and I am going more by my eye and with some help of my girl.

so according to the machine things have changed this week and what i am doing it working.

-I have added in more bcaa's between meals to help with hunger feelings so I might be taking up to 50 grams bcaa's a day. I started beta alanine as well, this could explain the two pound muscle gain ; although, I still think the machine is off .

Advertisement =) recoverpro red raspberry and lemon flavor is awesome!

-I have not added in cardio yet as I burn plenty calories with personal training, helping my grandmother and a good amount of bed cardio. I still have thirteen weeks I still have time to change one variable at a time when things stall.

My plan coming up :

add in cardio next when things stall and add in ec stack or ec (alpha yohimbine) stack-I know this is going against adding in one thing at a time , I just feel like I need to do this, if its a mistake , then Ill learn and correct course next time.

when that stalls reduce carbs another 25%

Then go from there, there are so many creative methods/ideas a person can use and try to see if they work when things stall.

motivation: Evan is a beast

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/pro-training/pros-training-other/4297-evan-centopani-tortures-quads-19-days-out-from-2012-asc-part-two.html

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
I will update later my calories and training

Here is another update and a few facts up untill now

started off 16 weeks out on a 3,000 calorie diet 300 p, 300 c, and 65f
read 13 % body fat on the inbody520 machine as my first reading
the next week I read 15% so I lower calories dropped carbs to 250 carbs at 2800 , i visually noticed abs a bit leaner-and I read 15 % again
This week I dropped calories to 2670 at the highest- with an average of 325 protein, 230 carbohydrates and 50 fat and today the machine read 14.7 % , it says I dropped almost 1 % body fat and gained 2 lbs muscle and lost 2 lbs fat in a week

Honestly, as I said before, I think this machine is off. There is no way i went from 13 % to 15 % in one week of dieting. It measures so much stuff like intracellular and extracellular water levels and I think when i am more hydrated my body fat levels read higher. That said, I am using this machine as a gauge and I am going more by my eye and with some help of my girl.

so according to the machine things have changed this week and what i am doing it working.

-I have added in more bcaa's between meals to help with hunger feelings so I might be taking up to 50 grams bcaa's a day. I started beta alanine as well, this could explain the two pound muscle gain ; although, I still think the machine is off .

Advertisement =) recoverpro red raspberry and lemon flavor is awesome!

-I have not added in cardio yet as I burn plenty calories with personal training, helping my grandmother and a good amount of bed cardio. I still have thirteen weeks I still have time to change one variable at a time when things stall.

My plan coming up :

add in cardio next when things stall and add in ec stack or ec (alpha yohimbine) stack-I know this is going against adding in one thing at a time , I just feel like I need to do this, if its a mistake , then Ill learn and correct course next time.

when that stalls reduce carbs another 25%

Then go from there, there are so many creative methods/ideas a person can use and try to see if they work when things stall.

motivation: Evan is a beast

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/pro-training/pros-training-other/4297-evan-centopani-tortures-quads-19-days-out-from-2012-asc-part-two.html
the great thing about doing a log is that you can see how the small changes in training / diet effect your body compisition / condition. Every person reacts differently to supplements, training, carbs, fats, etc.... you have to find out what works for you, especially BEFORE you are getting down to the wire for the show. A small error in your tweaking for the last week / even hours up to the show can sabatoge all of the hard work and dedication you have put in leading up to the show. Keep up the good work

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Feb 24 2012

total 2460
320 P
205 C
40 F

arms supersets (-, - means supersetting)

-standing closegrip(for outer head) barbell curls 105lbs=12, 95lbs=10, 12
-Tricep v bar pushdown 140lbs=12, 150lbs=12, 12

-Incline db curls 20lbs=12, 25=8, 6
-machine dips 220=15, 250=13, 12

-cable hammer rope curls 100lbs=12, 10
Scoyy triceps( v bar) 120=12, 9

Then I went all out supersetted Jason huh exercise which works well with one arm tricep pushdowns and other other stuff I went by feel and didnt record

Part one is the first exercise and here is part two of the series. great inspiration !

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/pro-training/pros-training-other/4302-breaking-down-the-huh-rep-part-two-starring-jason-huh.html

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Feb 25 2011

totals 2370
260 P
220 C
50 F

Quads @ omega gym

smith squat(ass to floor) 255lbs=10, 8, 245=10
hack front squat 2(45)=10, 2(45+25)=9
leg extensions #7=15, #9=10, #11=10,10,10

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

feb 26th 2012 rest da5
calories 2600
315 p
220 c
50 f
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Feb 27 2012
2600 cals
310 p
220 c
45f

calves (after personal training, finished up personal training and might as well of done calves)-then 6 hours later shoulders

back of calves @ omega gym

leg press calve raises 3 plates +25(per side)=15, 4 plates+25=12, 5 plates+25=12, 6 plates+5=12, 625+5=10, 5 plates+25=12(3p), 5 plates+25=12, 10
then a one minute stretch

6 hours later shoulders

standing side laterals 40=12, 45=10, 40=12
standing bent over laterals 40=12, 45=12, 40=12
seated dumbbell press 65=10, 60lbs=10, 10
front db raise 40=10,10,10

Feb 28th 2012
3000 calories -allowed myself to go this high for this day-calorie cycle
315 P
290 C
60 F

Back, traps
nautilus pullover 140lbs=12, 150=12
v bar pull down 200lbs=10, 8
neutral grip pull-down 200lbs=10
wider grip underhand pullup 12 x's(3 p)

T bar row 7 (25 plates)=12x's
smith barbell row 185=10, 200=10
wide-grip cable row 100=10,130=10, 150=10
hyper extensions 11

traps
barbell shrug 315 3 sets 10 reps

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feb 29 2012
280 P
235 C
40 F

calves, chest, abs

calves side and lower
db between feet 40=20, 45=20, 50=20, 60=15,15,15,15
seated calve 2(45)+5=10,10,10 2(45+25)=10,10

chest
Incline pec dec #9 140lbs=10,10
#7 140lbs=10,10
Incline smith 185lbs 3 sets 10 reps
db fly 50 lbs 3 sets 10 reps

abs
frog crunch 15,15,15
decline leg raises 15,15,15
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

March 1st 2012
2600 calories
300 P (55 grams bcaa-taking in more bcaa's now, esp between meals[esp since I am contest preparation, I think/feel they really help at this time])
235 C
50 F

quads

leg press #4 (closer stance)... 6 plates+25(per side) =10, 7 plates=10, 8
hack squat 315=10, 275=10, 315=5 or 6 lost count
nautilus leg extension 120=12, 130=10, starting at 110 and dropsetted 110=10-100=10-90=10-80=10
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weekly update
~Some days I train twice a day, usually calves and another body part, and it helps burn fat faster, started this this week, two workouts a day help stimulate the metabolism.
~dropped 3-4 lbs
~according to the inbody 520 machine I am still the same amount of bodyfat 14.8, which I still think is off. (I started out four weeks ago at 13 %)

~Calories have gone lower than my goal of 2600 calories some days, and that is okay
~ Started my hormonal at 10 mgs (my plan is laid out on the first page
and Ill go up to 15 mgs this week and 25 mgs at the highest next week)

What I Plan on doing differently this week (since I may be stalled for fatloss according to the Inbody520 machine; although I think im losing body-fat; I am not taking any chances)
~Adding cardio in this week
~Somedays stimulating the metabolism twice daily(either though training twice daily or training and a cardio
session)
~Possibly adding in a fatburn stack starting low and working up ( and maybe holding back untill when things stall again)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
March 2nd 2012
2600 calories
300 P
235 C
50 F

arms superseted @ omega gym

-seated db curl 35=12, 40=10, 9, 35=9,9
-tricep pushdown(widegrip ez bar) 150=15, 175=9.9, 150=11, 9

-tricep dips bodyweight=15x's, bw+25lbs=11, 10
-suprine curls 20lbs=12, 25=9,8

-one arm db preacher hammer curl 25lbs=8,8
lying tricep extension 75lbs=15, 100lbs=9, 9

Jason hun biceps exercise (cable station seated and stretching the bicep and squeezing) 50lbs=15, 10, 10
one arm tricep pushdown 50lbs=15, 10, 12

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

march 3nd 2012
2,300 calories
280 P
205 C
40 F

calves, hams @ omega gym

back of calves
leg press raises 5 plates=15, 5 plates+25=12, 6 plates+5=12, 7 plates=7, 6 plates=12, 5 plates=12
stretch 4 plates=60 seconds

hamstrings
Incline glute ham raise 15, +35=10, 9
hack sldl 45 plate(per side)=12, 12
sldl 225=10
lying leg curl 120lbs=10(2 P), 8. dropset starting at 120 lbs--120=5--110=5--100=5--90=5

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

entertainment from this weekend: Branch won by one point beating Dennis Wolf

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/contests/12-arnold-classic/4066-mens-bodybuilding-prejudging-callouts-video-from-the-arnold-classic-2012.html

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't believe I missed this, John! In and supporting you! I know what it's like to have to postpone things due to life and everything, not to mention how hard it is to come back from injury, but I know you CAN do this! :)

~Rosie~

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't believe I missed this, John! In and supporting you! I know what it's like to have to postpone things due to life and everything, not to mention how hard it is to come back from injury, but I know you CAN do this! :)

~Rosie~
Like you said there is a fine line between progression and pushing it to the extreme. I do injury prevention stuff weekly, like fricton massage, iceing, the ems machine, and once every six weeks go to my ARt therapist for maintaince.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Advertisement

I am taking two scoops per day. to those who dislike the taste just put water in mouth and put the scoop in mouth, voila. I do this with my bcaa's and most of my powders. Takes too much time to drink them for me.

March 4 2012
2400 calories
310 P
200 C
40 F

rest day

March 5 2012
205 P
230 C
50 F

I trained twice separated7 by 6 hours apart (reason for this it stimulates the metabolism more, burns fat, plus if I can id rather do weights than cardio; although will do cardio is neccessary)

after personal training I train at the gym i personal train at Omega
shoulders
standing side laterals 40lbs=15x's. 45lbs=12, 12
bent over laterals 40=15, 45=12, 12
seated smith machine military press (compete stop at ears then push) 135lbs=12, 150=12, 155lbs=12
front db raise 35=10, 40lbs=10,10

6 hours later Back thickness @ home gym Ymca
Nautilus pullover 140lbs=12, 12
v bar pulldown200lbs=10, 8
neutral grip pulldown 200lbs=10, 10
underhand pullup(bodyweight) 12, 6
cable pullover 100lbs=12, 130lbs=10, 130=8-dropset(ds)-120=8--ds--110=8--100=8

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

March 6 2012
300 P
265 C
55 F

Started a very low dose of ec 10E/100c and one capsule of alpha yohimbine(alpha burn) Ill do this untill next week and raise it to a full dose then slowly go up to 20e/200c twice daily

cardio on empty stomach(well 5 grams l carntine tartrate, 5 grams bcaa(recoverpro), and ec-alpha yohimbine)
30 minutes low intensity cardio

4-5 hours later Back thickness, traps Ymca
one arm dumbbell rows 100lbs=12, 12, 12
smith undergrip barbell row 185=10, 205=7, 185=10
widegrip cable rows 100=10, 120=10
nautilus row machine 200=10, 250=10
hyperextensions 10
deadlift 315=7

traps
incline db shrugs 100lbs=12, 10
seated db shrugs 100lbs=12,12

I enjoy this twice a day training, and it works esp when i am personal training. Moreover, even though I am more tired and the last two days have taken naps during the day because I get tired, esp after training.

GreenMailer

GreenMailer

Awards
Hey Bro! In for this.

I have to build up some posts! :D

Looks like you have everything mapped out! What kind of supports are you taking for those orals?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Bro! In for this.

I have to build up some posts! :D

Looks like you have everything mapped out! What kind of supports are you taking for those orals?
Thanks for joining this site. Much appreciated. I preloaded hawthorn and am taking cycle support twice a day. In addition taking fish oils.

everyone reading this please give GreenMailer reps, good friend of mine and for that matter give everyone reps so you can get reps back.

GreenMailer

GreenMailer

Awards
No problem my man! here to support and thanks for the kind words.

i cant PM yet - so thanks for the REPS and same to Rosie! Thanks

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
March 7th 2012

2700 calories
350 P
230 C
40 F

Did side, front and lower calves @ Omega gym (after personal training, which does burn some calories; I really dont include this or sex as burning calories, even though it does, unless it is super intense[when i say cardio I mean consciously doing soem kind of cardio )

db between feet reverse raise 50lbs=20, 55=15, 60lbs=15,15,15,12,14
seated calve
barefo0ted 4(25 lbers) =12,12
shoes on 6 (25lbers)=10, 12

about 6 hours later @ omega gym
Chest
Incline dumbbell press (45 degrees) 90lbs=8 0r 9, 7, 85lbs=9
incline cable flies(25 degrees) 50lbs=7, 40=8
low decline barbell press 185=10, 205=7
flat dumbbell fly 50lbs=10, 10
smith widegrip incline(25 degrees) 185=8,8
cable crossover(to upper chest) 50=10, 10, 60lbs=8

abs
frog crunch 15,15,15
decline leg ups 15,15,15

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

March 8 2012
will update after i am done for the day

quads and hams(at ymca gym)
warmups
pre exhaust on bodymasters leg extensions 100lbs=15x's, 130lbs=15, 150lbs=12
leg press #2 for a better stretch-I change the positions every so often for different stretches and stimulation of the muscle
(closer stance) 5 plates(per side)=12, 6 plates=10, 8
hack squat(closer narrower stance) 315lbs=3 sets of 10 reps

hamstrings
lying leg curl (#2) 130lbs=10, 140lbs=6, 5
SLDL 225=10, 315=8, 275=12
seated leg curl #3 150lbs=10, 170=8, 7
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update
-since last week I added the ec,alpha yohimbine stack -still very low dose 10E/100 C and 10 mgs alpha y
-Added twice a day training some days to stimulate the metabolism
-according to the In body520 machine Ive added a percent of bodyfat, which i think is bs because when i started with this machine 5 weeks ago I was 2 % bodyfat less and I have been dieting pretty hard. That said, even though I think it is off, I am not taking any chances and time to change things.

Things that I am changing this week, in no particular order

- Either one of these most days of the week except maybe legs ( if I do legs together which i have been splitting them up in the past month or so)
1. calve and calve cardio day and later during the day weights
2. cardio first thing upon awaking then later in the evening weights
3. weights then later in evening weights again

-raise ec alpha yohimbine dose to 20 e/200c/and 20 alpha-y

my main focus may very well will be more cardio ; however I am still open to training twice a day some days, esp if I feel it will best benefit me.

I was going to lower carbs next , I will try this approach first, as I generally like to do one thing at a time , to know what it working

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Advertisement ..coming out in six days from AI Sports

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
a lil bikini motivation =)

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/contests/12-arnold-classic/4139--bikini-final-callout-and-awards-at-the-arnold-classic-2012.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

March 9 2012
288 P
230 C
40 F

30 minutes interval cardio(I guess if I have to categorize this is would be moderate cardio-it definitely was not low intensity)

6 hours later arms superseteed @ omega gym

standing barbell curl 95lbs=10, 100lbs=10, 110lbs=8, 110lbs=8
tricep pushdown(v bar) 150=12, 175=10, 175= 10, 175=8

one arm decline db curl 30lbs= 3 sets of 10 reps
seated dip machine 195lbs=15, 225lbs=15, 255lbs=13

bicep curl machine #4=10, #5=10
one arm db triceps xtensions 30lbs=10, 10

Jason huh exercise (incline cable bicep curl) 40lbs=12, 50lbs=10(5 p)
behind the back standing cable extensions 90lbs=12, 110lbs=11

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

March 10th 2012

2500 (actually less but I am rounding up and down to the nearest 50)
300 P
220 C
45 F

Back of Calves, shoulders
bike 5 minutes
standing calve raise 380lbs=12, 380=12, 400lbs=12, 400lbs=20, 450lbs=10-(rp)rest pause-10, 400lbs=12, 400lbs=10 rp-10

shoulders
standing side laterals 40lbs= 12 ,12, 10(5 p), 10
bent over side lateral 40lbs=12, 50lbs=12, 12, 10
seated db press 60lbs=9, 9, 8
standing front db raise 35lbs=9, 10, 15