Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.13%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water
    Try 40gr Glutamine a day and your mind will be blown. At the 8 week mark I started doing that 5gr before each meal and 5g pre and post workout. Night and day difference, plus it seemed to really save muscle mass
    Poliquin suggests 80g a day for i think its 5 days for someone who is stuck at a point gaining mass
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.79%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL

Poliquin suggests 80g a day for i think its 5 days for someone who is stuck at a point gaining mass
    I think I remember reading that, 40 of which post workout, maybe?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.35%

Wow that's a lot )
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.91%

Quote Originally Posted by 808shredded
    Wow that's a lot )
    ^^ x2
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I think I remember reading that, 40 of which post workout, maybe?
    I used to read his stuff back years ago. In addition he suggested when a person is going zero carbs , when they really need to drop weight fast, (this was more for obese people, I guess I could use it, if needed for a short time) to take 40-60 grams pstworkout and it replaces glycogen stores. Ive never got into his stuff too much; although i do think his ideas are interesting. One day when I am feeling overtrained I might give to 40 grams l glutamine a try. In fact when i am sick, I take 40-50 grams a day and have been doing this for quite some time, and can say it works better at my getting faster than any antibiotic -I swear by this.

Today is a rest day thank God. I am keeping my carbs lower today. Ill update weekly changes tomorrow and this coming week I am changing a couple things, probably not that drastically. Ill update it in blue and Red, when I do the inbody520 machine tomorrow.

One thing I am going to focus on more is using more bcaa's , esp on low-moderate carb days. In between meals, before and after training. Bcaa's are a good substantiate for carbohydrates, when a person eats carbs serotonin is released and serotonin is the chemical that can cause a person a certain feeling. Bcaa's can do the same without eating carbs, they raise serotonin levels. Hope you guys are learning =)
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I was looking back (not all they way) but was wondering how you daily supplements are. Vitamins ect... and when you use them. I know your big on the BCAA but didnt know if you have been using other like creatine, intra's, pre's, post ..... just wondering getting ready to pick some stuff up and you seem to really know your stuff! BTW I will probably need your AI promo code "smelton" right?
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    I was looking back (not all they way) but was wondering how you daily supplements are. Vitamins ect... and when you use them. I know your big on the BCAA but didnt know if you have been using other like creatine, intra's, pre's, post ..... just wondering getting ready to pick some stuff up and you seem to really know your stuff! BTW I will probably need your AI promo code "smelton" right?
    Smeton30

yeah I use creatine daily, beta alanine 4 grams daily, sometimes I take taurine for 2-4 weeks in place of the beta alanine , due to peace of mind. I use ec, alpha-yohimbine stack which helps with energy on these low calories. Vitamins I use a high quality multi. Vit c 2-3 grams daily, I outline everything on the first page; although I may have changed some things slightly I pretty much am following my outline.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.82%

March 23 2012
    2530 calories
    290 protein(including bcaa's and glutamine of course)
    250 carbs
    40 fat

cardio first thing upon awaking (walk) 45 minutes (with my puppy)

later on back and traps @ omega gym so if numbers look different you know why
    db pullover 60lbs=6x's-like cable pullovers better so stopped and switched
    cable pullovers 100lbs=12, 120lbs=12
    V bar pulldown 2(45+25)=10, 9, 7
    underhand shoulder width pulldowns 2(45+25)=10, 8
    one arm pulldown9Underhand d handle) (starting with left side, then right side) 2(25)=10, 8 , left side only 2(25)=8
    widegrip yates row 185=10, 225=10, 225=7
    t bar rows 7(25's)=10, 6 (25's)=10
    standing one arm cable row 70lbs 2 sets 10 reps

traps
    behind the back barbell shrugs 225=10, 275=10, 315=10, 275=10
    seated db shrug 100lb=12,12,12
    -----------------------------------------------
    March 24 2012
    2200 calories
    300 P
    150 C
    45 f

chest @ activty center

True gironda dips 12, 13, +20lbs=8, 8-rp(rest pause)-3-rp-2
    pec dec #10 to hit upper chest 115lbs=10, 130lbs=8, 115lbs=10
    incline dumbbell press 20 degrees 85lbs 6, 6, 5
    cable crossovers(mid point) 30lbs=10 25lbs=12, 27.5=10
    chest press machine 160=8 (stopped ) 175=5 and stopped felt it in shoulder too much

later that night 55 mins hard cardio
    first 30 minutes hard intervual cardio
    next 30 walking
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    March 25 2012
    2400 cals
    310 P
    150 C
    60F

rest day
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay since my day Inbody520 reading I have gained 1 lb and 1 oz of muscle and lost a little over 3 lbs. Whatever I am doing is working so I am not going to change it drastically and keep doing whats working.
    What have I been doing
    -lowered carbs to 150-170 grams daily
    -training twice a day either weights twice or weights and cardio

-Keeping calm purposely (this is very important to keep cortisol levels low)

What I am changing this week
    - I am going to train with weights two times a day- 2 days on
    , one day off, and ill do cardo twice on the off day , then two days weights twice a day, and the next day is optional to do weights or cardio-whatever I want to. Then, a complete rest day
    -My carb intake is 150 , my protein is 300; although if I go over fine- and I do use bcaa's alot (at least 30 a day) so 5 grams bcaa's=about 20 grams protein and I plan on dosing bcaa's between every meal to help with serotonin levels and the feeling of replacing carbs.(feeling satiated)
    -I may or may not go up in carbs for a day, and may just wait until my next Inbody520 reading. Although, I have my doubts it is totally accurate, I am going by it as only a guide. I am playing it by ear because in the past eight weeks I have slowly reduced my carbs and have not had a cheat meal or a real high carb day and this past week I have seen incredible progress (over 3 lbs bodyfat loss and over a 1 of muscle gain)
    -I plan on upping my ec dose to 60e and 500 c and mayeb 75e and 600 c
  9. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.37%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    What I am changing this week
    - I am going to train with weights two times a day- 2 days on
    , one day off, and ill do cardo twice on the off day , then two days weights twice a day, and the next day is optional to do weights or cardio-whatever I want to. Then, a complete rest day
    -My carb intake is 150 , my protein is 300; although if I go over fine- and I do use bcaa's alot (at least 30 a day) so 5 grams bcaa's=about 20 grams protein and I plan on dosing bcaa's between every meal to help with serotonin levels and the feeling of replacing carbs.(feeling satiated)
    -I may or may not go up in carbs for a day, and may just wait until my next Inbody520 reading. Although, I have my doubts it is totally accurate, I am going by it as only a guide. I am playing it by ear because in the past eight weeks I have slowly reduced my carbs and have not had a cheat meal or a real high carb day and this past week I have seen incredible progress (over 3 lbs bodyfat loss and over a 1 of muscle gain)
    Have fun with double-weight sessions, John! Will you be splitting your "regular" sessions into two parts or doing two "complete" sessions each time?

Curious as to why you equate a gram of BCAAs to FOUR grams of protein, since I was always under the impression that 1g BCAAs = 2g protein (maybe I am wrong)?

Successful recomp this week, and you're right - no need to change things (or by a lot) if what you're doing is WORKING!

Anyways, keep on - you're doing great, bud

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.32%

ok I just didnt know how much you changing each month
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.82%

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    Have fun with double-weight sessions, John! Will you be splitting your "regular" sessions into two parts or doing two "complete" sessions each time?

Curious as to why you equate a gram of BCAAs to FOUR grams of protein, since I was always under the impression that 1g BCAAs = 2g protein (maybe I am wrong)?

Successful recomp this week, and you're right - no need to change things (or by a lot) if what you're doing is WORKING!

Anyways, keep on - you're doing great, bud

~Rosie~
    I have been doing double weight training sessions a good month almost now and really can say it makes a nice difference provided recovery is on parr. I would not recommend this type of training for too long though or all the time. Some say six weeks only, we will see.

Layne Norton mentioned that 5 grams bcaa's would be about 20 grams protein. I am guessing he meant it would take 20 grams protein to get in the amount of bcaa's in five grams bcaa's. Thank you Rosie.
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.82%

ok I just didnt know how much you changing each month
    If what I am doing is working and I am seeing results, pretty much I only change things if I need to change my body. That is how it works

*the reason I am upping bcaa's a bit is because its possible I could be taking a hit losing more muscle since I am low calories and protein is not high like 1.5 grams.
  13. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.37%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I have been doing double weight training sessions a good month almost now and really can say it makes a nice difference provided recovery is on parr. I would not recommend this type of training for too long though or all the time. Some say six weeks only, we will see.

Layne Norton mentioned that 5 grams bcaa's would be about 20 grams protein. I am guessing he meant it would take 20 grams protein to get in the amount of bcaa's in five grams bcaa's. Thank you Rosie.
    Ok, re the double sessions. I only asked since they don't work for everyone - I know when I did them, my progress slowed down by quite a lot (then again, my body NEEDS the longer-all-on-one training sessions that I do now).

Maybe. Possibly.

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.82%

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    Iwhoops totally forgot to answer this , I split quads and hamstrings up as well as back and I used to train them together. Like tomorrow upon awaking after bcaa's and ec stack I will do back width and some thickness
    pullover machine
    pulldown movements
    pullups
    t bar or barbell row
    one arm db row or machine row or cable row

then that night lll do
    deadlifts maybe a machine and traps

recovery has to be there to do the twice a day training. Nice pictures on facebook
  15. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.37%

Iwhoops totally forgot to answer this , I split quads and hamstrings up as well as back and I used to train them together. Like tomorrow upon awaking after bcaa's and ec stack I will do back width and some thickness
    pullover machine
    pulldown movements
    pullups
    t bar or barbell row
    one arm db row or machine row or cable row

then that night lll do
    deadlifts maybe a machine and traps

recovery has to be there to do the twice a day training. Nice pictures on facebook
    No worries, John - thanks for answering

Yep it does.

Thank you

~Rosie~

16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.82%

AI Sports nutrition has release Magic Matcha

Updates on nutrition and training

March 26 2012
    2400 calories
    270 P
    170 C
    70 F

quads
    warmup bike 10 mins, stretches, warmups

bodymasters leg extension(toes pointed out-targets upper quads) 150lbs=15, 180=10, 180=10
    leg press (#2 for increase rom, closer stance) 6 plates=3 sets of 10 reps
    hack squat(close stance 315lbs=10, 8, 11
    abductor 120lbs=10, 150=8, 7
    abbuctor 120lbs=10, 150=8, 7

6-8 hours later 45 walk(with dog)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    March 27 2012
    250 P(45 bcaa's!)
    160 C
    55 F

front and lower Calves, Hamstrings

db between feet 60lbs=120, 70lbs=16, 12,13, 75lbs=20, 85lbs=10, 9
    seated calve raise(barefoot) 45+25=10, 45+45+5=10, 10, 12(20 constant tensions[ct's])

lying leg curl +3 (+3 is a technique by Dante Trudel-founder of Dc training) 140lbs=7x's, 6, 6
    hyperextensions 2 sets 10 reps
    smith sldl (widestance feet pointed straight or inward) 225=8, 275=6, 275=5
    seated leg curl (squeezing hard) 150lbs=8 180lbs(with seat belt) 10, 10, 160=9

about 6 -8 hours later Arms supersetted

-standing barbell curls 95lbs=10, 105=10, 115=10, 125=6
    -cable pushdown(straight bar shoulder width) 150lbs=10, 160=9
    (v bar) 160lbss=11, 160=10

-seated alternate db curls 40lbs=8, 10
    -dips 13x's, +30 vest=9, +30lbs=16

-one arm db decline curls(55 degree incline) 30lbs=10, 30lbs=10, 40lbs=3
    -Larry Scott triceps cable extensions(v bar) 130lbs=10, 12, 10

-one arm cable curl 30lbs=10, 40lbs=10

forearms, roller up (both ways) 10lbs=5 rotations

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

March 28th 2012
    2500 cals
    270 P
    180 C
    80F

shoulders
    stretches, shoulder horn-internal and external roators, warmups
    standing side laterals 40lbs=12, 15, 45lbs=10x's
    bent over laterals 40lbs=15, 45=12, 12
    Smith military press(stop n go at ears) 135lbs=12, 145lbs=12, 160lbs=7, 155lbs=10
    front db raises 40lbs=10,10,10
    face pull 50lbs=15x's, 60lbs=10, 70lbs=10
    -standing side laterals (down the rack-dropsets) 45lbs=5-40lbs=5-35lbs=5-30lbs=5-25lbs=10-20lbs=10-15lbs=110-10lbs=20

I had planned for that night to do cardio or weights and my body just told me know, it is good to have a plan and stick by it but sometimes backing off a bit can be beneficial.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

March 29 2012
    2500 cals
    290 P
    200 C
    60 F

cardio 30 mins interval

5-6 hours later back

-neutral grip pulldown(arnold handle) 180lbs=10, 200lbs(straps)=10
    -nautilus pullover machine #8 130lbs=10, 150lbs=10, 140lbs=9 rest paused-6
    -underhand pullup (wider) 11, 8, 6
    -nautilus compound row (chest on bench and back arched) 150lbs=10, 200lbs=12, 200lbs=10
    -wide-grip cable row 120lbs=10, 150=7, 130=8
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

march 30 2012
    2750 calories
    305 P (35 bcaa's)
    270 C (this was a higher carb day for me and I may have to employee more of these and I may not well see as I get leaner and hopefully "ripped")
    50 F

Chest and traps *I had a training partner on chest my buddy Brian hatch, so this always makes it easier and more motivating
    stretches, rotaors, warmups

incline db press(45 degrees) 85lbs=10, 95lbs=8, 95lbs=5-dropset-85lbs=5
    nautilus double chest machine pec dec(incline pec dec) unique machine #7 130lbs=8,8
    Flat db press 90lbs= 3 sets of 6 reps
    incline db fly 45lbs=10, 55lbs=8, 55lbs=6

hyperextensions 2 sets 10 reps
    standing behind the back barbell shrugs 225=10, 275=10, 315=15, 315=12
    standing barbell shrug 315lbs=10, 405lbs=10, 365lbs=12
    standing db shrug 100lbs=15, 125lbs=12, 125lbs=10

about 10-12 hours later cardio 45 mins( bed cardio =)) (and yes if a person times it right and go the whole time it works fine.)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

March 31 st 2012
    2500 cals
    280 P
    220 C
    55 F

calves and hamstrings(supersetted)

stretches, , bike ride, warmups

nautilus leg press toe raises 290=12, 350=10, 350=10
    standing calve riase (closer stance from better rom and easier on knees) 380lbs=12, 470lbs=10, 520lbs=10, 520lbs=10, 470lbs=10
    one leg calve riase 35lbs=3 sets 10 reps

Sldl 315lbs=6x's
    smith sldl(wider stance) 225=11
    high rep deadlift set 225lbs=20x's
    seated leg curl 150= 3 sets 10 reps(body leaning forward for better stretch)

6-8 hours later on abs, arms supersets

frog crunch 3 sets 15 reps
    decline leg ups 3 sets 15 reps

-seated db curl (rotating wrist to get that squeeze/maybe peak) 30lbs=10x's, 40lbs=8 x's 60lbs=4x's(the 60lbs was a power set)
    -triceps pushdown (rope) 100lbs=15, 150=8, 11

-preacher curl(straight bar, close grip) 75lbs=6, 8 85lbs=6
    -smith close grip bench press (2/3 movement not going all the way down , going pretty far ) 185lbs=12, 225lbs=10, 225lbs=9

-cable curl(widegrip ez bar handle) 100lbs=10, 120lbs=10, 140lbs=12
    -standing behind the head ez curl bar extensions 75lbs=10, 85lbs=10, 105lbs=7

*elbows were sore after this*
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 1 2012
    270p
    170c
    50 f

rest day
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-I take 10 grams glutamine minimum and have been doign 20 grams a lot and I feel this really helps muscle fullness , recovery
    -I am now up to 75 e and 400 C still stacking it with high quality greeen tea and when this runs out Ill add in magic matcha
    - My carb sources are basically grits, white rice, rye bread. maybe some fruit on some days and maybe postworkout some simple carbs; however recently I have been just taking bcaa's right after working out then eating a meal with low gi carbs. This works because it stops muscle breakdown(catabolism) , keeps growth hormone high, until the carbs are introduced, and helps fat-loss.

That is all for now hopefully Ill do a reading tomorrow first thing and see where I stand. That said, I am so in tune with my body , my body is telling me to go lower in carbs this week and possibly increase cardio and cut down on the twice a day weight training more often.
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.82%

April 2 2012
    2460 cals
    315 P
    210 C
    40F

personal training-which burns calories,esp the way I do it, then front and lower calves,shoulders

stretches, bike warmup 10 mins, shoulder horn, warmups

Calves (super-sets with shoulders)
    db between feet reverse raises (constant tension is important for this exercise to work well) 60lbs=20x's, 70lbs=15x's, 70lbs=2-x's, 70lbs=20x's
    seated calve raise 4(25)=12, 6(25)=10, 6(25)=12, 4(25)=15

shoulders
    -standing side laterals 40lbs=12, 45lbs=10, 50lbs=10, dropset 50lbs=10-40lbs=10-40lbs=10-30lbs=10-20lbs=10
    -standing-bent over laterals 40lbs=12, 45lbs=10, 50lbs=10
    -front db raise 40lbs=10, 45lbs=10, 50lbs=8

later on 6-8 hrs later Quadiceps
    bike warmup 8 mins, stretches, warmups

-Bodymasters leg extension(feet pointed upward for targeting upper quads) 120=12, 150lbs=10, 180lbs=9
    -leg press (feet closer #2 for longer rom) 6 plates=3 sets of 10 reps
    -hack squat (feet closer, #2) 315lbs=9 *had to stop kness hurt
    -body-master leg extensions (feet pointed upward) 180lbs=2 sets of 10 reps

adductor and abbuctor 50lbs=10, 100lbs=10, 150=10, 150=12

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 3nd 2012

It has been eight days since my Inbody520 reading, which is the machine I am using as a guideline for my progress. I am surprised the improvements I have made according to this machine which i have been using the past eight weeks and hope to use it the untill May 26th when I get on stage

In the past eight days since my last reading I have
    -Lost a tiny winy bit over 2lbs of body-fat
    -Gained
    almost a 2 lbs of muscle
    -Body-fat has dropped 1.1%

I am very happy and going to continue to keep doing what I am doing. I see no need to change my plan if I am making this kind of progress. That said, I do listen to my body and keep learning how my body is currently, working and what to do to work it to its best advantage for my target goal.

*It seems like the leaner I get and more muscle I have I can get away with more carbohydrates, and this makes sense. That said, when I feel like Ill benefit from doing a low carbohydrate day-so be it.

*This two a day weight training sessions have payed off recently. That said, with my increased strength joints have been hurting a bit here and there and I really practice injury prevention.

here is a recent video of Steve Kuclo who has helps me out with training and training around injuries. Only 26 years old, kids got a bright future in bodybuilding.

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/c...ssic-2012.html
  18. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.37%

In the past eight days since my last reading I have
    -Lost a tiny winy bit over 2lbs of body-fat
    -Gained
    almost a 2 lbs of muscle
    -Body-fat has dropped 1.1%

I am very happy and going to continue to keep doing what I am doing. I see no need to change my plan if I am making this kind of progress. That said, I do listen to my body and keep learning how my body is currently, working and what to do to work it to its best advantage for my target goal.
    This is AWESOME, John The kind of progress I need to be making right now! Making some changes...

~Rosie~

19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.79%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

John, please correct me if I'm wrong but is one of your training sessions fasted? Sorry, haven't been following like I should be.
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.82%

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    John, please correct me if I'm wrong but is one of your training sessions fasted? Sorry, haven't been following like I should be.
    yes they have been for the past 6 weeks or so, ive been hitting the twice a day training pretty hard. Now I think Ill back off some and do more cardio,and when I feel i need to play "catch-up" with my muscles and joints are feeling good , I ll be doing twice a day training. In addition, my joints have been hurting more than usual, sure lots of fish oil and natural anti-inflammatory s help some, body has told me to back off some and I am listening.

I got another ARt session and body work from my Chiropractor yesterday (April 6) as I strained my trap pretty bad where I was hunched over walking funny- paralyzed in that spot =(. its feeling a bit better and not all the way yet; although its doing better.

April 3 nd 2012
    2300 calories
    285 P
    150 C
    60 F

backwidth +some thickness

nautilus pullover 120lbs=10, 130lbs=8, 140lbs=5
    closegrip pulldown 190lbs=9, 190lbs=11
    neutral grip pulldown 200lbs=10, 200lbs=10
    undergrip close pulldown (bodyweight which is 215) 12x's, bodyweight+40lbs=5x's(6 constant tensions), +40lbs=7(8 ct's) -dropset-bodyweight=6x's

one arm dumbbell rows on rack 90lbs=10, 105lbs=10, 115lbs=10

5 hours later back thickness , traps

widegrip cable rowjust above belly button) 100lbs=12, 12, 10
    nautilus compund row (chest braced againts pad and back arched) 150lbs=12, 200lbs=12,
    cable row(with rope can get further back for lower lats)( 100lbs=10, 12, 120lbs=10
    close grip cable row 150lbs=12

behind the back shrugs 225lbs=10 ****strained trap by possible rounding back while doing these, immediately quit and did

20 mins interval cardio.****** **once you hurt yourself instantly stop*******

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  21. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.79%

Gotcha, that's reassuring. I myself was wondering about fasted training and contest prep. Here's the thread I started.

EDIT: never mind i can't copy the link correctly
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.82%

April 4 2012 rest day(cardio only)
    2250 cals
    340 P
    120 C
    45 F

personal train, later on 40mins interval hard cardio

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    April 5th 2012
    280 P
    190 C
    50F

chest @ activity center

true gironda dips bodyweight) 10, 8, 7, 5
    Incline barbell(45 degrees) 185= 3 sets of 6 reps
    pec dec (targeting mid upper chest) 130lbs=8, 160lbs=7x's
    incline db fly(15-25 degrees) 45lbs=10, 55lbs=6
    cable crossover(targeting mid upper chest) 30lbs=10, 30lbs=10

later that night @ Omega strength and fitness

back of calves, abs

leg press calve raises 4 plates=10, 5 plates=15, 5 plates=10, 6 plates=10 (constant tensions when i feel a good time incorporate them) , 6 plates=12x's, 5 plates=15, 5 plates=15, 5 plates=12, 5 plates=10, 5 plates=20

15 mins calve cardio on 15 incline speed rotaing 3.5 2 mins, 3.0 2 mins and 2.5 2 mins and repeating untill im done

abs
    rope pushup crunches 10, 10,10
    frog crunch 3 sets of 15 reps
    decline leg ups 3 sets of 15 reps

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 6 2012

*Had my first "cheat" meal (was my birthday) it was a about 2 terriki chickens on a stick 20 sushi's , and some fruit (I still counted them as this is a mistake many people do; they dont count their cheat meal calories)

3250 calories
    320 P
    310 C
    80 F

personal training earlier

then about 10-12 hours later Quadiceps @ omega strength and fitness gym

Leg extensions(toes pointed upward to target upper quads) #8=10, #11=10, #13=10
    smith squats (trying out a different kind of form, Mark Rippletoe way but and hammies out, all the way down of course) 225lbs=10x's
    ***trap hurt from day before so abandoned them******
    barbell squats 225lbs=10x's 275lbs=6 (sucky form lol) =)

hamstrings
    started sumo presses but stopped them because I felt too tired and will do them another time

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am changing my routine here is the plan
    ; I feel its time to switch things up and add in more cardio.

Biceps, hamstrings
    Backwidth, shoulders
    Backthickness, traps
    chest, triceps
    Quads

* calves are done the same, every 3 or so days, one day back of calves, next
    time lower and front of calves.

plus doing more cardio Ill get to walk with my dog more , which is enjoyable.

more things that are changing , posing everyday for 10-15 minutes
    -vacuums everyday while posing
    -tanning -im white as a ghost and generally like to stay away from sun for health reasons; however since this is coontest preparation I think ill give tanning a shot and I talked to my friend and dermatologist and he recommends 3 x's a week 5 mins, and 15 once a week here after. so i am doing something like this.

23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.82%

April 4 2012 rest day(cardio only)
    2250 cals
    340 P
    120 C
    45 F

personal train, later on 40mins interval hard cardio

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    April 5th 2012
    280 P
    190 C
    50F

chest @ activity center

true gironda dips bodyweight) 10, 8, 7, 5
    Incline barbell(45 degrees) 185= 3 sets of 6 reps
    pec dec (targeting mid upper chest) 130lbs=8, 160lbs=7x's
    incline db fly(15-25 degrees) 45lbs=10, 55lbs=6
    cable crossover(targeting mid upper chest) 30lbs=10, 30lbs=10

later that night @ Omega strength and fitness

back of calves, abs

leg press calve raises 4 plates=10, 5 plates=15, 5 plates=10, 6 plates=10 (constant tensions when i feel a good time incorporate them) , 6 plates=12x's, 5 plates=15, 5 plates=15, 5 plates=12, 5 plates=10, 5 plates=20

15 mins calve cardio on 15 incline speed rotaing 3.5 2 mins, 3.0 2 mins and 2.5 2 mins and repeating untill im done

abs
    rope pushup crunches 10, 10,10
    frog crunch 3 sets of 15 reps
    decline leg ups 3 sets of 15 reps

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 6 2012

*Had my first "cheat" meal (was my birthday) it was a about 2 terriki chickens on a stick 20 sushi's , and some fruit (I still counted them as this is a mistake many people do; they dont count their cheat meal calories)

3250 calories
    320 P
    310 C
    80 F

personal training earlier

then about 10-12 hours later Quadiceps @ omega strength and fitness gym

Leg extensions(toes pointed upward to target upper quads) #8=10, #11=10, #13=10
    smith squats (trying out a different kind of form, Mark Rippletoe way but and hammies out, all the way down of course) 225lbs=10x's
    ***trap hurt from day before so abandoned them******
    barbell squats 225lbs=10x's 275lbs=6 (sucky form lol) =)

hamstrings
    started sumo presses but stopped them because I felt too tired and will do them another time

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am changing my routine here is the plan
    ; I feel its time to switch things up and add in more cardio.

Biceps, hamstrings
    Backwidth, shoulders
    Backthickness, traps
    chest, triceps
    Quads

* calves are done the same, every 3 or so days, one day back of calves, next
    time lower and front of calves.

plus doing more cardio Ill get to walk with my dog more , which is enjoyable.

more things that are changing , posing everyday for 10-15 minutes
    -vacuums everyday while posing
    -tanning -im white as a ghost and generally like to stay away from sun for health reasons; however since this is coontest preparation I think ill give tanning a shot and I talked to my friend and dermatologist and he recommends 3 x's a week 5 mins, and 15 once a week here after. so i am doing something like this.

and I know that I have been getting results and Chris Acetos rule is , change if its not working; however joints are more sore than usual and I have been doing twice a day training for a while, so i think its time to back off on that a bit and do more cardio.

here is some nice cardio music
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-_xB2DN7EA&feature=relmfu
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.46%

gl reaching ur goal u can do it!!
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.82%

Quote Originally Posted by Blade Icewood View Post
    gl reaching ur goal u can do it!!
    much appreciated your support means a lot.

My carb sources

rye bread
    grits
    white rice
    sweet potatoes

sometimes after a
    a training session ill take in fasting acting carbs like white break and sometimes not. something else I do when i wake up i pop by ec stack with alpha yohimbine and green tea exact, and bcaa's-5 grams, and l carntine tartrate(5 grams) take a shower, get ready for work, grab a isolate shake, personal train- take 10 grams bcaa's and train weights, 5-10 grams bcaa's immediately after the workout, then eat my first meal.

some days I do cardio first thing in the morning (with my ec stack alpha yohimbine-the above stack) then first meal then cardio.

some days after my cardio session at night I take l -glutamine after it to prolong the growth hormone /fat burning output. and this helps burn extra fat.

I fot training into into my schedule.
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.35%

How much l-glutamine do u take per day?
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.82%

Quote Originally Posted by 808shredded View Post
    How much l-glutamine do u take per day?
    10 grams everyday, its a must while pre contest, in my opinion and experience, causes muscles to look fuller on low carb and I feel better mentally. If I really feel worn out and like I need immune support and extra recovery I add another 10 grams, and if I super need it more. Most I have done I think is 20 grams so far.

This sport costs $ even though my goal is to just do my best and achieve the look of the classic bodybuilding physique of around the 70's era.
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.82%

***Important weekly update*** 4-10-2012

since last week 4-3 (seven days ago)

I have lost a smidge over 3 lbs
    -I have lost almost 2 lbs muscle =( which is bad and I am going to have to change something
    - I have lost more than one and a half pounds of fat (so I lost more muscle than fat this week!)
    and according to this inbody520 machine I lost just about 0.5 % body-fat from last week

*while this machine may be off I am using at as a guide only*

Things I am changing this week

-upping protein and bcaa's between meals
    - Starting trenavar (see first page for the cycle layout)
    -Upping carbs to 200 grams

This week either
    1. my recovery wasnt on parr (I think the added trenavar will help this in the coming week)
    2. My protein was too low

sit tight everyone youll have to wait untill May for my next video =)
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.82%

I got this in the mail today and it is very nice and helps me with my fatloss and a sort of mental break because of the nice taste. I drink it with meals or with bcaa's

get it here http://www.aisportsnutrition.com/mst...ic-matcha.html and feel free to pm me for my code of 30 % off

I forgot to mention somedays I take 50 e/200 caffiene and thats it. somedays 75 e/and 600 caffiene- esp those days when I am low carbin it

anyone around my area feel free to come to the show I hope to do- here are the details

http://www.hubcityfitnessquest.com/e...cketstimes.htm
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.35%

I think u gotta play with the dosage, john. I know everybody is different, but 30 mg. Didn't do much. I found that 60 mg. Work good for me. Lean mass and very little water retention. Good product for contest prep. )
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.82%

Quote Originally Posted by 808shredded View Post
    I think u gotta play with the dosage, john. I know everybody is different, but 30 mg. Didn't do much. I found that 60 mg. Work good for me. Lean mass and very little water retention. Good product for contest prep. )
    Thanks for your input. 45 is the absolute highest Ill go on this. I am starting out at 30 mgs tomorrow and may play up to 45 or 40 mgs.

I know a former competitive bodybuilder who used this up to 60 mgs and it was too strong so he back down to 30 and 45 and he says 30-45 is the sweet spot. (he compared 30 mgs to 50-100 mgs tren)(Dorian yates use 150 mgs tren pre contest) that said I dont think its a good idea to compare a prohormone to the real thing, they are two seperate things.

The problem with a lot of guys who use these things they never learned to get big and strong with lots of muscle mass though
    1. nutrition
    2. intense training.

Plus the fact I am not trying to be a top level amature bodybuilder or even win the show. I just do this because I challnge myself to improve my body when im still young enough to do it (bodybuilding is a short lived sport for many) and my goal with this is to just look my best going my my own moral code (which is using over the counter only and moderate to even lower dosing) because
    1. to reduce side effects
    2. so i can bounce back as soon as I come off

and if I miss my target at least I got closer than I ever have before and next time I compete I can slowly up the dosing. My moral code is use as little as possible to reach your goals-I mean back in the 70's the doctors prescribed 15 mgs dbol and a 200 mgs shot of deca or something like that. My goal is not to get real big right now and I take things one step at a time.
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.35%

I hear you, my friend! I understand that clearly. U are pretty on track with diet and training, everything else is just icing on the cake. )
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.82%

daa I take this stuff daily and have for about seven or eight months now. Great stuff

Updates for my nutrition training and maybe some notes

2700 calories
    290 P
    230 C
    70F

40 mins cardio (some intervual)

later on (6 later)
    Biceps,hamstrings, @ omega gym

biceps
    standing barbell preacher curl 75lbs=10, 7x's, 6x's
    one arm db decline curls 25lbs=10x's, 35lbs=7x's
    standing cable curls(close grip bar) 120=10(2 p's), 120=8(5 ct's)
    21's (using straight bar) 75lbs 2 sets
    Lying on bench db curl 20lbs=9, 20lbs=9

hammies
    lying leg curl +3 120lbs=9, 8,8
    incline ghr 12x's, +35lbs=7, 15x's
    lying leg curl 130=8, 150=6, 150=5
    ab and adductor machine 110=10, 160lbs=10

april 8 2012
    2000 calories
    285 P
    100 C
    50 F

rest day

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

on lower carb days goal is to keep protein higher as carbs are halt catabolism and not as much protein is needed with higher carbs

April 9 2012
    2300 calories
    315 P(40 bcaa's)
    140 C
    50 F

personal training-which burns calories then

backwidth and shoulders supersets @ activity center (the cables are much heavier here for some reason)

-side laterals 40lbs=10,10,12
    -undergrip pulldown 120lbs=12,10,10

-standing cable laterals 17.5 lbs=9, 10,10,10
    -cable rpe pullover(dickersons) 30lbs=15, 42.5=12, 50lbs=10

-neutral grip pullup 3 sets of 10 reps
    seated dumbbell press 55lbs=12, 65lbs=12, 70lbs=10x's

-neutral grip pullups(closer than before) 10,10,8
    -standing bent over laterals(35-45 degrees bent over) 40lbs=12, 50lbs=10

6 hours later 45-50 mins cardio(some interval[walk outside with dogs and running])

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 10 2012
    2500 cals
    290 P
    220 C
    50 F

calves and abs supersets
    10 mins bike
    decline leg ups 3 sets 15 reps
    frog crunch 3 sets 15 reps

db between feet reverse raises 50lbs=20, 75lbs=20, 85lbs=12, 7, 75lbs=20
    seated calve raises (barefoot) 45+25=12, 45+45=10(5 cts), 45+45+15=10(5 cts)

about 6-8 hours later backwidth and traps

widegrip cable row (just above belly button) 100lbs=10, 150lbs=12, 150=12
    nautilus compound row(chest braced on pad, back arched) 150=10, 200=10, 220=10
    one arm db rows(on top rack) 100lbs=10, 120lbs=8
    hyperextensions 2 sets of 210 reps
    rack deadlifts(at knee level) 365=9, 405=6
    standing db shrug 100lbs=12, 120lbs=12, 120lbs=12
    seated db shrug 120lbs=15x's

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 11 2012
    chest, triceps
    2500 calories
    350 P
    200 C
    30 F

training first thing in the morning felt like it was wearing strength down so I ate one meal, then took bcca's and started chest and triceps @ omega

incline barbell(40 degrees?) 185lbs 2 sets of 8, 195lbs=7
    incline fly(30 degrees) 50lbs=8, 55lbs=8, 55lbs=6
    low decline barbell 225=3
    cable fly (targeting upper chest)50lbs=12, 70lbs=7, 60lbs=8
    widegrip Incline smith (30 degrees) 225lbs=7

triceps
    (cable ez bar)wide bar cable pushdown 150lbs=11, 12, 10
    smith close gripp press 225lbs=9, 7, 6
    cable behind back 100lbs=12, 120lbs=6, 110lbs=6
    behind the head db extensions 65lbs=10
    one arm reverse pushdown 50lbs=10, 50lbs=6
    one arm rope pulldown 50lbs=8
    tricep v bar (dropsets) 150lbs=7--140lbs=2--130lbs=3--120lbs=3--110lbs=5--100=6--90=9--80=9

3-5 hours later 30 mins cardio

April 12 2012
    2750 calories
    365 P
    210 C
    50F

20-35 mins walk (I do a bit less cardio on leg days sometimes) (also had a 1.5 super slow walk working)

6 hours later quads
    hyperextenions 2 sets of 10 reps
    leg press
    (close -stance, positioned all the way back) 6 plates=12, 6 plates+25=11
    hack squat (close stance,#1) 315=8, 335lbs=4, 275=9
    bodymasters leg extensions (feet pointed upwards targeting upper thighs) 150lbs=15,15,12

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 13 2012
    3000 calories
    250 P
    220 C
    75 F

@ omega gym-personal trained first

biceps and hammies

biceps
    -seated db curl 40lbs=10, 45lbs=10, 50lbs=10
    -standing preacher barbell 65lbs=10, 70lbs=6,6,7
    -incline db curl (30 degrees) 25lbs=8, 30lbs=6,6-rest paused-3
    -one arm cable curl 30lbs=12, 50lbs=10, 6
    - v bar cable curl(almost a hammer movement) 100lbs=12, 120lbs=10, 130lbs=9
    double biceps curl 50lbs=12, 40lbs=10,8,30lbs=12

forearms
    arm roller 15lbs back and forth 4 x's, 20lbs=same, 20lbs=same

hamstrings

-Incline ghr 12,12, 25lbs=10
    db sldl (yates way butt far out-wider stance) 60lbs=8, 70lbs=10, 80lbs=10
    leg curl +3 120lbs=8, 130lbs=8, 140lbs=7

6-8 hours later @ omega

calves
    -leg press calves 4 plates=12x's, 5 plates=10, 6 plates=10, 6,10, 6 plates(dropset) 6--5 plates=10,
    5 plates=12-dropset-4 plates=20
    -one leg calve raise (Old school Frank Zane exercise)(holding kettle ball)20lbs=12, 44lbs=12, 44lbs=12

calve cardio (with a 25 lbs vest on) 15 incline---2.0 for 13 minutes, 2.5 for 2 minutes, 2.0 for 5 minutes

*after my last personal training session I will not be training at this gym anymore, the owner said I am not allowed to grunt when I workout or pose in front of mirrors, showing off my body, which I did and thought it was perfectly okay to at this gym-how wrong I was. * Got to go where I am accepted and where I fit in-the softcore crowd isnt for me---I am a bodybuilder.

(on a side note I am filming in a city an hour away for a demon muscle guy in a syfy tv series two days this week for 7 hours each day! These muscles open all sorts of doors and Im glad I can be appreciated for my body by some people =) )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 14 2012
    3050 calories
    340 P
    250 C
    75 F

shoulders and backwidth(supersets) @ the bruce center

-standing db lateral 45lbs=12,12,12(8 partials)
    -close grip pulldown 2(45+25)=10, 4(45's)=8, 4(45)=8

-neutral widegrip(arnold handle) 2(45+25)=11, 4(45's)=11, 4(45's)=7
    -bent over laterals 45lbs=12, 45lbs=12, 12

-seated military smith presses (widegrip) 135=10, 165=8, 175=7
    -cable pullover(small bar) 2(25)=9,10,10

triple sets (one after the other 3 in a row)
    -side lateral machine #3=15, #4=14,#5=12
    -ronnie coleman machine #4=15,#6=12,#7=9
    -close grip pullups (bodyweight) =15, plus 45 lbs attached=6x's

6-8 hours later cardio walk for 60 minutes(with my dog[buddy] and his dog friend[nice doggy])
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 15 2012
    2000 calories
    275 P
    120 C
    45 F

rest day
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 16
    3200 calories
    410 P
    220 C
    75 F

back thickness and traps

personal train @ omega-then went to my home gym(YMCA)

Backwidth
    -Cable rows (with rope( can get further back plus awesome stretch) 100lbs=13, 150lbs=7, 150=10
    -T bar rows(25's for greater rom) 7 plates=12, 8 plates=9, 8 plates=10
    -compound nautilus row machine 170lbs=10,
    db row 125lbs=10, 10, 105lbs=10

standing db shrugs 120lbs=12, 12,12

6-8 hours later 55 minute walk

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***important weekly Inbody520 results*****

since last week (7 days ago) I have
    -lost over half a pound of body fat
    -gained almost a half pound of muscle

-Lost a lil bit over one pound

as you can see this week has been higher carbs then Ive done in quite a while, as Im getting leaner my body can actually take in more calories and keep progressing. Plus the added 30 mgs of trenavar this past week.
    So according to this machine, I have made progress and that satisfies me. One of the most important things that kept my muscle this week(because the week before I lost 2 lbs muscle, I think was the increased protein intake , and Ill be keeping protein higher again next week.

Things I am changing this week
    -Lowering carbs
    , on weak bodypart days I may up carbs to build more muscle, we will see
    -adding in a thyroidal tapering up the dose every 3-4 days or so (ive used I forces tt33, and Gasparis thryotabs and mitotropin before so I have some experience with thyroidals)
    -Adding in protomax at 50 mgs and will go up to 75 mgs

-Lowering intensity in general because I pushed it too hard and strained shoulder ever so slightly on smith military presses so I am stopping shy of failure since I am almost 5 weeks out. (Dorian Yates gave this advice for injury preventation , if he could back in this and I listened and am applying this now!)
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.82%

AI sports nutrition's caffeine is legit, I can attest, I have used it with my EC -alpha yohimbe, green tea fatloss stack

this is a freaking great deal 240 capsules for only like 13.99!

pick some up today at www.aisportsnutrition.com pm me for a 30 % code off
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.32%

Man that diet is looking good crazy 365g protein I just don't know if I could keep up with that
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.57%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

DAA for 7-8 months straight? Don't agree with cycling off of that stuff?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.82%

Man that diet is looking good crazy 365g protein I just don't know if I could keep up with that
    Thats niothing back in 2007 when doing dc training and did well over 400 everyday. had the worst farts. It works though for me , I am a beleiver in cycling protein. more carbs=less protein less carbs more protein a good rule of thumb is 1.5 grams when training super intense and wanting to gain size

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    DAA for 7-8 months straight? Don't agree with cycling off of that stuff?
    lol I love the stuff so much. Ill am planning on cycling off in five months or so when I take a complete break from bodybuilding for 2-4 weeks-this means no lifting , eating what I want and when(or lack thereof). I think on cycle it helps with shutdown and so does PA thats the reason I am using it now.
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.82%

April 17th 2012
    2,600 calories
    300 P
    240 C
    50F

first thing upon awaking calves and abs supersets
    bike ride 10 mins-warmup for knees

smith donkey calve 225=12, 275=12, 315=10, 315=10
    leg press calves 5 plates=12, 6 plates=12, 10, 5 plates=12
    standing calve(slow tut, close stance) 400lbs=10,10

abs
    decline leg ups 3 sets of 15
    frog crunch 3 sets of 15

6-8 hours later Chest and triceps

Incline db press(40 degrees) 90lbs=7, 6, 85lbs=8
    Pec dec machine (7.5 stop and go) 130lbs=9, 140=7
    decline barbell 225lbs=9
    Incline smith widegrip (35 degrees) 185=9, 225=5
    incline cable fly (30 degrees) 40lbs=9, 50lbs=9

triceps (trying high reps)
    v bar pushdowns 120lbs=12,20,20
    nautilus dip machine 220lbs=15,13,12
    nautilus tricep extension 100lbs=13, 100lbs=12,12
    overhead cable extensions (with fingers) 100lbs=1210, 15

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 18 2012
    400 P
    270 C
    40F

personal training

then went and filmed-worked a lot standing

then Quads and side and front of calves(with some back) @ Golds gym in jackson TN
    warmup stairmaster 10 mins, stretches

quads
    lifefitness leg extension 105=12, 135=12, 165=9
    leg press (wide stance) 5 plates=12, 7 plates=10
    hack squat 225lbs=10, 10, 10,10
    plate loaded nautilus leg extension 45+25+10=15, 45+45=11
    hammer strength iso lateral (one leg at a time) 25lbs=12, 12, 45lbs=12 , (left leg only 45lbs=12)
    hack machine movement 200lbs=10x's

calves
    seated calve riases 2(25's)=12, 2(45+5)=12, 2(45+25+5)=15, 2(45+10)=15,15
    db between feet 70lbs=10, 85lbs=14, 105lbs=8,13,10
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 19 2010
    2700 cals
    365 P
    180 C
    55 F

Biceps *trained with Brian Hatch*
    seated db curl 30lbs=10, 20lbs=12, 25lbs=12
    Preacher barbell(closer grip) 75lbs=8,6,5
    standing cable curl (wider) 120lbs=12140lbs=7
    one arm biceps cable curl 40lbs=12,12
    behind the head cable curl (elbows in) 30lbs=12, 50lbs=12, 60lbs=12
    nautilus preacher 100lbs=12, 110lbs=10,10,10(5 ct's), 10

on feet a lot filming- also flexed about 30 minutes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    April 20 2012
    330 P
    175 C
    60 F

hamstrings
    *stretches* warmup

seated leg curl (squeezing a lot at bottom,#5) 110lbs=11, 130lbs=11, 150lbs=9, 160lbs=12
    hyperextensions 2 sets of 10 reps
    smith sldl 185=11, 225=10, 245=11, 275=8, widestance 275=4

later on cardio 30 minutes

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 21 2012
    325 P
    245 C
    70 F

shoulders, backwidth supersets

- v bar pulldowns 2(45+25)=11, 4(45's)=12, 10
    -standing side laterals 30lbs=20x's, 45lbs=12, 12

-underhand closegrip pullup 10x;s, +20lbs=8, +20=8(2 p's)
    -bent over db laterals 45lbs=15, 15,15

-seated military press(widegrip) 135lbs=12, 165lbs=11
    -widegrip d handle pulldown 2(45+25)=12, 4(45's)=8

was shadow boxing that night throwing a left hook a certaion way and throw my back out bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

could have been the lateral movements and the left hook triggered it -hurts bad and intense at night

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 22 nd 2012
    2600 calories
    320 P
    215 C
    50F

donkey calve raises 225lbs=10, 225lbs=10, 275=12, 275=10
    nautilus leg press toe riase 250lbs=12, 290lbs=12, 330lbs=12, 390lbs=12

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I did an Inbody 520 reading (which I did 6 days ago)

In the past six days I have
    gained over 2 lbs muscle
    lost over two lbs of fat

Bodyfat has come down over a full percent

according to this Inbody520 machine Ive added muscle and lost fat in six days!

What I am keeping the same this coming week

-high protein in general esp on lower carb days( when I take in higher protein while dieting I gain more muscle and lose more fat and this inbody520 machines confirms this)
    Think ill just keep doing what I am doing since it is working and see how things turn out next week

What I am changing
    -im at 50 mgs protodrol, I think ill up it to 75 mgs sometime the end of this week
    -I may up the trenavar to 40 mgs , right now though its stay at 30 mgs since i have responded so well this week

Train bodyparts I consider that need to be brought up a little harder, maybe this is contest prep and my body has felt it so this is the time injuries can happen so i am mindful of that and not training super intense or anything
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.82%

I got some awesome pumps from Agmatine this week at one gram pre workoout

April 23 2012
    2500 cals
    325 P
    170 C
    55F

*strained trap muscle* so 40 mins interval cardio then 20 mins walk with dog and posing
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    April 24 2012
    265 P
    205 C
    50 F

Backthickness(with training partner-Brian)

T bar rows 6(25)s=10, 7(25)s=13, 8(25)s=12
    db row(on rack) 115=10, 12
    cable row(v bar) 150=12, 170=12

6-8 hours later cardio 45 mins, posing 10 mins

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    April 25 2012
    2850 calories
    335 P
    240 C
    60F

calves and abs supersets plus cardio

bike warmup 10 mins

-seated calve raise (more constant tension) (barefoot) 2 sets 45+5=12, 45+25+5=12
    shoes on (nike shoes) 3 sets 45+45+25+5=12, 45+45+45+10=12, 12
    -db between feet reverse calve raise 85lbs=12, 100lbs=12, 105lbs=12,12,12

abs since lower trap hurt could not finish my staple ab exercises and tried some other ones, which is a good idea to switch up sometimes.

-decline leg ups 15 reps
    -hanging leg raises 15,15,15
    -frog crunch 3 sets of 15 reps

cardio calves 15 mins
    interval cardio 10 mins

6-8 hours later chest

cable flys (pre exhaust) 20lbs=15, 30lbs=12, 40lbs=9
    Incline db press (40 degrees) 95lbs=8, 6, 90lbs=8
    pec dec #5 (inside only-tips from justin a guy that is ripped and has an awesome inner chest) 120lbs=12, 150lbs=8, 8(10 fast ones)
    hammer strength chest press #2 2(2p+25)=12, 2(3 plates)=10, 10
    incline fly (30-35 degrees) 55lbs=7, 60lbs=6
    cable crossover (fast) 50lbs=15, 70lbs=9, 60lbs=12

triceps
    cable rope pushdown 120lbs=20, 15,15
    close grip smith (1/2-3/4 movement) 205=8, 7
    behind the head db extensions 35lbs=8, 10
    overhead cable extensions( short bar, fingers-more constant tension) 120=12, 150=12

will update later

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.82%

April 26 2012

*After reading Dorian Yates column in this months MD issue of working a body parts harder, I am using this for bodyparts I want to bring up. That said I am holding back on intensity.

2550 calories
    385 P
    105 C
    65 F

quads and hams

hyperextensions 3 sets 10 reps
    bodymasters leg extension 120=15
    leg press (widestance , feet pointed somewhat outward) 6 plates=9
    hack squat (#2 close and high) 335=15

hamstrings
    seated leg curl 160lbs=12
    sldl 315lbs=8
    one curl lying leg curls 50lbs=8, 60lbs=10, 80lbs=5 then some left leg work on form

posing 10 minutes

Similar Forum Threads

1. AI Sports Nutrition kicks ass By John Smeton
    By John Smeton in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 780
    Last Post: 02-05-2012, 03:04 PM
  2. Havoc/Trenadrol cycle preperation
    By supra90mkiii in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-04-2008, 10:24 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-30-2008, 08:38 PM