monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
IMG_0306.JPG
IMG_0307.JPG
IMG_0308.JPG
IMG_0309.JPG

Ok guys,

I have my first show coming up in 6 weeks. I'm competiting novice at a state npc event.

I'm going to destroy, I plan to kill, my hunger is unmatched by anyone you will ever encounter.

Stats Currently:
5' 7.5'', 188lbs, 4.1% BF

Gear:
January-March - 700prop, 350masteron, 80mg anavar
March-April - 700prop, 525masteron
April-Mid-May - 700prop, 525masteron, 40mg/havoc
Mid-May-Mid-June - 700prop, 525masteron
July-Now- 700prop, 700masteron, 80mg anavar

So currently: 1cc/prop ED, 1cc/mast ED, 80mg Anavar ED

What I was thinking:

@ 4 weeks out - 700mg/prop, 1050mg/masteron, 80mg Anavar
@ 3 weeks out - 350mg/prop, 1050mg/masteron, 40mg Anavar, 20mg Halotestin
@ 2 weeks out - 350mg/prop, 1400mg/masteron, 40mg Anavar, 20mg Halotestin
@ 1 weeks out - 350mg/prop, 1400mg/masteron, 40mg Anavar, 20mg Halotestin

What do you guys think?

Is this too insane to be running masteron this high of dosage? And would halotestin be too much overload to the body on top of anavar?

I want to be the hardest person in the world. I wish to achieve sub 2 percent BF

Currently cardio is only 45min 3-4x per week, with normal weight training 4x per week. Along with 250g/carbs daily, 350g protein.

Have not used Clenbuterol yet, I have some but don't know if ill need it till 3 weeks out.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
You definitely look like your ready for the show man. Your a very big 188 and very lean. Good work.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
Yourbody matured well, I remeber back in the day when you were goin thru your issues.

That's a lot of masteron n halo with it will harden u in literaly like a week.

Anything under what your under in terms of body fat is ridiculously low. You have hardly any (spine fat ect only left after like 4%)

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
excellent 4.1% at 188 is wonderful, your going to do great dude

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
only thing a tip i got from Scott Bjork- retired NPC bodybuilder(we r friends)

a shot of vodka in a cup of decaf coffee night before the show- it will dry you out- you will look even more ripped brotha

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
just got it measured again today, 32 milimeters total over 6 points,

said ~2.8%, only reason my legs aren't showing is imflammation from lifting them hard

this is getting stupid insane.

trainer said in 6 weeks he could have me so lean you'll see cross striations on every fibre including my cheek muscles

jason1000

jason1000

Awards
  • Established
Damn yur gonna be shredded in 6 weeks! How many cals a day are you taking in?

WKUanimal

WKUanimal

Awards
Lookin sick man, 6 weeks time youll be peeled to the bone. Hope everything goes well

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
dont think you ll need the clen, your already in great shape and dont want to look flat.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm glad I'm not in ur weight class. I figured at just 6-7% BF I'd kill my competition in my class (light to middle)..

amfitusa

amfitusa

Awards
your way ahead.bring the quads in more over the next few weeks and youll be fine.

deumcole

deumcole

Awards
Pretty sick for 6 weeks out.
Just make sure to nail the carb reload perfectly, or else it will ruin all yer hard work.

Best of luck man.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man I though I was ahead of schedule, just cruise you're already there. Good symmetry and muscle hardness, very decent size. Just get you're posing down, will make all the difference. Above all else though ... have fun... this is supposed to be fun.

Firmanator

Firmanator

Awards
Agreed, practice posing (every day) it makes a huuuuge difference. Your lat spread should have your shoulders squared out and back more. If you curve forward like that it flattens out definition and makes you look narrower. Also looks like you're either not posing your legs are they havnt leaned out as much as your upper body. Sprints and posing them often will help them with definition. Losing that last little bit of fat will help the most though. Looking good overall man, you've got time, just stick to it and you'll be killin it on that stage! Good luck

Firmanator

Firmanator

Awards
Just saw your comment about the legs...oops. I'm assuming you won't be lifting legs within 5-6 days from the show so they won't smooth out like that from water. You'll do fine

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
You look good man, but I highly doubt 4.1% bodyfat. Not sure where you got this number, but your way ahead of the game at 6 weeks out. Like i said 4.1% is wrong, because of several factors. Your upper back has slight veins coming through, your quads don't look in and they definitely aren't cross striated yet, and your calves don't have veins blowing through them and their not shredded yet. A bodyfat that low is stage ready, meaning all apply, your veins would be spidering down your quad. Also you can see very faint quad/hamstring seperation but it's faint. Looks like your more of an gyneoid bodytype bro (meaning hold more fat on lower body). Otherwise I don't use gear, so I can't help you there but "keep up the good work!"

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
294307_10150342580847139_607807138_9910062_7348743_n.jpg

9 days out. Calipers reading under 3% now at 6pts, 22mm

This pic is after pulling a little water via using Danelion root and water munition, NOT with diuretics

Legs are seperated but not very deep. The skin is super tight and grainy and veins are stupid in the legs now, however i think the lack of seperations is because of my lack of maturity. This is my FIRST show, and I'v only been training 3 years now

Now onto the import stuff:

I'm running,
1g masteron, 60mg anavar, 20mg halo, 700mg prop right now. What should I cut out what should I keep etc?

I dont hold much water to begin with so should i be using a diuretic like aldactone or will doing what i did in this pic suffice? I dont want to cut to much water and go flat.

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
looking good man! You should be happy with your progress. I wouldn't say your legs aren't seperated due to a lack of maturity. In fact, this is a complete farse. I said before and I'll mention it again, from the looks of it your a gynoid (pear shaped) the last of your fat will come off of your legs and butt. Keep at it man you got 9 days, no worries your not far off!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
View attachment 42758

9 days out. Calipers reading under 3% now at 6pts, 22mm

This pic is after pulling a little water via using Danelion root and water munition, NOT with diuretics

Legs are seperated but not very deep. The skin is super tight and grainy and veins are stupid in the legs now, however i think the lack of seperations is because of my lack of maturity. This is my FIRST show, and I'v only been training 3 years now

Now onto the import stuff:

I'm running,
1g masteron, 60mg anavar, 20mg halo, 700mg prop right now. What should I cut out what should I keep etc?

I dont hold much water to begin with so should i be using a diuretic like aldactone or will doing what i did in this pic suffice? I dont want to cut to much water and go flat.
Just stay on what your taking, its working very well

lots of improvement from this last pic to the first 3.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Very impressive. Your symmetry is just outstanding.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Looks great. What show is this? I wouldnt change anything about what your doing until about 3 weeks out to start drying out slowly with diuretics. If your this lean now you dont wanna push it too far- things could back fire. Your legs look soft compared to the upper body. Vascualrity is outrageous but just not carved out like your delts and serratus.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
its been a week since the last photos i posted, been doing cardio 2x/day and working my ass off...I know there have been some significant changes as I'v had that fat loss feeling all week. The slight tiredness, spaced out mind, and the warm heavy feeling as you push through the hard cardio sessions. I just know i'v probably lost some more weight. Just waiting for the initial water retention from fat mobilization to clear so we can see whats left over.

The legs are seperated, just not as drastic as upper body. Keep in mind my upper quads are not tanned at all, so this has alot to do with the visual effect. Also, I will be cutting water again this week for the show and resting the legs, elevated, to get the blood out.

Masteron has been increased to 1400mg/wk, halo to 20mg, and test dropped down to 350mg, and anavar down to 40mg. I'm looking even harder and feel really full, although carbs are under 150-175mg/day and cardio 2x/day w/ posing and lifting.

I have a feeling this weekend things are going to seriously "pop".

My show prep plan:

Water:
I have aldactones, but i'm not going to use them. I'm going to do 2gal monday, 1.5 tues, 1 wed, 1 thurs, and .5 friday, stopping at 5pm and taking dandelion root every 2 hours beginning in the morning. Drinking a few glasses of wine before sleep. More dandelion in the morning with a cup of cofee, and Wine+glycerin+water right before going on stage with a honey-oat bar.

Sodium:
nothing drastic. Going to include slight amount of sodium into every meal. A1 sauce on steaks, salt on chicken, and lots of egg whites (sodium). Then friday, all day, cut sodium completely...bring it back in right before going on stage with the honey oat bar.

Carbs:
Still trying to decide if i should deplete and restore for supercompensation.

I'm with the school of thought that its rediculous and unneccary to try and cram in additional carbohydrates for 2 days, thurs and friday, with lower water levels. Just too much that may go wrong. If you are full and hard with your 200g high carb days, then maybe bump up the carbs to 300g and add a little high GI in right before stage.??? Why go through depletion and risk not filling back out?

I will be using metformin and IGF-1 LR3 right before stage with my simple carbs, and during the day friday with my low-gi carb up. (sweet potatoes, brown rice, wheat breads etc)

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I suggested tapering up the carbs a few days before and adding as needed. You gotta be the judge of where you fit. Carbs make you pee, too. So keep that in mind. I would get water for friday to a single poland spring bottle.

Yeah, keep sodium as is. You got a good plan there.

You're gonna drop 1-2%BF just from water depletion too.

Firmanator

Firmanator

Awards
Um how exactly do you lose bodyfat when you lose water....lol wtf

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Call it myth or miracle but my numbers drop during water depletion. Maybe im just crazy but im kinda convinced.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Call it myth or miracle but my numbers drop during water depletion. Maybe im just crazy but im kinda convinced.
I guess water measures like fat with calipers, I have heard this before.

Firmanator

Firmanator

Awards
Exactly, you hold water in your skin...you're not magically losing fat. How you look is more important than what the scale or caliper says, even tho those r helpful tools

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
been eating at 50g of carbs for the past 2 days, going into day 3 now. Only carbs are 2 rice cakes and 1 bowl of wheat bran. Rest is protein sources. And training 20-30 rep sets trying to kill all the glycogen.

Feeling really ****ty and run down, been leaning on olive oil and peanuts to keep me going.

Tomorrow I will begin the massive supercompensation loading, using IGF-1 LR3 and r-lipoic acid with each meal, and utilizing glucophage/metformin before bed to mimimize excess blood sugar in the blood stream. Taking in 300g thursday, and 400g friday.

Water will be dropped from 2 gallons (m-t-w) to 1 gallon on thursday, and half gallon on friday, stopping at 5pm.

Diuretics: dandilion root extract taken at morning on friday, another dose during the afternoon, another dose at 5pm, another dose before bed, and 1 more in the morning upon waking. And glass of wine before bed. Sleeping with overhead fan on high to dehydrate skin some more.

Morning of: small crap meal like pancakes, eggs etc, pin igf-1lr3 before going on stage and drink some wine+glycerin and a little bit of water to fill out the muscles along with a few reecie cups for fats/sugars to fill out right after pumping up.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
I am a believer in the pancakes before a comp. High GI really fills up the muscles nicely.

You are looking insane man.. I remember way back when you ran your first little cycle of havoc lol

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe the only way you are going to lose this comp is if you deliberately perform the wrong poses in the mandatory. I'm willing to bet you could trip and fall a few times and still win with ease, lol..

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Post some contest pics bro

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
placed 2nd. No idea why. The guy that won beat me in my weight class and won the overall over the heavyweights. In all seriousness, this guy was about 10lbs less mass than me, 2 inches taller, and terrible posing. Symmetry/v-taper was non-existant, and his side chest was pathetic. However he had good seperations in hig legs, better than mine, but I totally disagree that they were enough to outweight all his other insufficienies.

O well, bodybuilding is very subjective. I dont really care that much, because I did this show as a warm up.

Next time, I'm going to start working on the legs to seperate earlier. My mistake was not doing enough high rep training on the legs. I also will not cut as much water.

For now, the plan is to gain 20lbs of LBM by April 2012, and step on stage in August 2012 at 202lbs, dominate and go to nationals. It WILL happen.

So far Ive begun my rebound cycle and am already up from 183 to 191 and super strong:

Test-p - 1g/week
mast-p -525mg/week

No orals, lots of fish oil, 1 kilo chicken breat, 1lb of sirloin per day. Lots of coq10, niacin, b12, R-ala,, garlic, and all the other vitamins.

Going to run this for a few months to let liver recover, and let the lipids recover a little, althought I realize a gram of test is pushing it on the lipids. Will throw in NPP at 350mg/wk soon, and in 10-12 weeks I'm going to blast some d-bol at 50mg/day

deumcole

deumcole

Awards
Well, that's the way it goes sometimes.

Sounds like you did good though.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
IT WILL HAPPEN.. I like that. Do you plan on cycling off? By rebound cycle do you mean putting some weight back on after the intense dieting?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
placed 2nd. No idea why. The guy that won beat me in my weight class and won the overall over the heavyweights. In all seriousness, this guy was about 10lbs less mass than me, 2 inches taller, and terrible posing. Symmetry/v-taper was non-existant, and his side chest was pathetic. However he had good seperations in hig legs, better than mine, but I totally disagree that they were enough to outweight all his other insufficienies.

O well, bodybuilding is very subjective. I dont really care that much, because I did this show as a warm up.

Next time, I'm going to start working on the legs to seperate earlier. My mistake was not doing enough high rep training on the legs. I also will not cut as much water.

For now, the plan is to gain 20lbs of LBM by April 2012, and step on stage in August 2012 at 202lbs, dominate and go to nationals. It WILL happen.

So far Ive begun my rebound cycle and am already up from 183 to 191 and super strong:

Test-p - 1g/week
mast-p -525mg/week

No orals, lots of fish oil, 1 kilo chicken breat, 1lb of sirloin per day. Lots of coq10, niacin, b12, R-ala,, garlic, and all the other vitamins.

Going to run this for a few months to let liver recover, and let the lipids recover a little, althought I realize a gram of test is pushing it on the lipids. Will throw in NPP at 350mg/wk soon, and in 10-12 weeks I'm going to blast some d-bol at 50mg/day
You got any pointers for avoiding painful prop soreness in the localized area? My freggin quads and shoulders are killing me over these prop injections. Although I will say that working the muscle out a few hours after the injection has helped some so far. Anyways, sorry to hear you only got 2nd, I just find it hard to believe at novice level you lost to anyone. It's probably rigged. There is a show in Tunica that is partially rigged so it's not uncommon. Gotta play the politics in some of those shows in order to win. Boo on that!

SizeUp

Awards
Sorry you're disappointed about the placings bro... it happend to me twice this year. took 2nd in 1 event and 3rd in another(that one was worse)It's such a subjective sport and sometimes i think the judges just pic what they like. Did you by chance take a look at the score sheets? If it was a npc event you should be able to request them then u can at least see how each judge had ya..
Good luck w/ the rebound stay hungry

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
avoiding pain, ha! lol!

First of all, the best advice is just learn to live with the pain and embrace it...I walk funny year round now :)

However, you can help the pain by cutting gear in the synringe with an additional 1cc of sterile grapeseed oil. This will lower the potency and increase the volume. The pain is caused by the gear crashing inside the muscle, after the oil dissaptes it leaves behind the powder because 100mg/ml is actually above the soluability limit of prop...i think the limit is 50mg/ml, which is why pharm grade is only made at this level. 2cc of 50mg/ml will be completely painless where as 1cc of 100mg will hurt first time use.

Good luck

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
well put, comes in handy when you have painful short esters.

Are you coming off cycle tho??

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
avoiding pain, ha! lol!

First of all, the best advice is just learn to live with the pain and embrace it...I walk funny year round now :)

However, you can help the pain by cutting gear in the synringe with an additional 1cc of sterile grapeseed oil. This will lower the potency and increase the volume. The pain is caused by the gear crashing inside the muscle, after the oil dissaptes it leaves behind the powder because 100mg/ml is actually above the soluability limit of prop...i think the limit is 50mg/ml, which is why pharm grade is only made at this level. 2cc of 50mg/ml will be completely painless where as 1cc of 100mg will hurt first time use.

Good luck
Well dang I've been limping around for nothing!

I'm gonna buy a crap ton of that GS oil, lol!

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
297041_1554192287346_1011330806_31659312_3394210_n.jpg
314603_143121589111246_100002402184264_242716_1056671_n.jpg
im never coming off. I'm on HRT. I will simply cycle through different drugs with adaquate times off to make sure cholestrol/liver/rbc/heart gets back into check.

Im not too concerened about LDL/HDL for these next few months. Iv accepted that things are going to be skewed on the quest to the national level. However, I'm taking a long break from orals, probably 8-10 weeks, adding in a little flush free niacin, maybe some RYR, glucophage, and R-ala to help control cholestrol while i run 1g Prop/400mgNPP/350mgMasteron

This will be my cruise for the next few months to help put some mass on. I dont see any androgenic issues. I was able to tolerate up to 1.4g of masteron with no hairloss or prostate issues etc..

The prop keeps DHT and E2 under control because of the consistent delivery, NPP should provide joint support, collagen synthesis. And the masteron will keep libido and hardness in check.

The only health sides I should be concerned with would be Blood Pressure, RBC, and Cholestrol. However I doubt that ill have problems with either of these. My BP has been consistent 115/70

There are alot of people out there that are very concered with how long to cycle, and whats the healthiest choice. I would not recommend what I'm doing to most people, however If you are looking to reach a professional competitive standpoint, you are going to require a heavy amount of AAS. AAS is not going to kill you, its just a matter of being smart, and financing the Healthiest drugs.
Most cannot afford to run masteron/prop/primo etc...so they would choose the standard Tren/DBOL/Test combo which in the long run is not going to be healthy on the liver/kidneys. I believe success at the national level is going to be derived from investing in drugs/supplements and a diet thats may be more expensive, but is much safer on the body.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn box sorry to hear about 2nd... not bad for a first competition though. First one is more about experience than winning anyways.

I agree about your quads not separating enough. Upper body was definitely in check.

deumcole

deumcole

Awards
I hear you on the investing in the better alternatives. You either pay for it now or later.

Lookin at those pics, I find it hard to believe you only came in second. But, if the judges have a hard on for someone, what are you gonna do?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
View attachment 43806View attachment 43807im never coming off. I'm on HRT. I will simply cycle through different drugs with adaquate times off to make sure cholestrol/liver/rbc/heart gets back into check.

Im not too concerened about LDL/HDL for these next few months. Iv accepted that things are going to be skewed on the quest to the national level. However, I'm taking a long break from orals, probably 8-10 weeks, adding in a little flush free niacin, maybe some RYR, glucophage, and R-ala to help control cholestrol while i run 1g Prop/400mgNPP/350mgMasteron

This will be my cruise for the next few months to help put some mass on. I dont see any androgenic issues. I was able to tolerate up to 1.4g of masteron with no hairloss or prostate issues etc..

The prop keeps DHT and E2 under control because of the consistent delivery, NPP should provide joint support, collagen synthesis. And the masteron will keep libido and hardness in check.

The only health sides I should be concerned with would be Blood Pressure, RBC, and Cholestrol. However I doubt that ill have problems with either of these. My BP has been consistent 115/70

There are alot of people out there that are very concered with how long to cycle, and whats the healthiest choice. I would not recommend what I'm doing to most people, however If you are looking to reach a professional competitive standpoint, you are going to require a heavy amount of AAS. AAS is not going to kill you, its just a matter of being smart, and financing the Healthiest drugs.
Most cannot afford to run masteron/prop/primo etc...so they would choose the standard Tren/DBOL/Test combo which in the long run is not going to be healthy on the liver/kidneys. I believe success at the national level is going to be derived from investing in drugs/supplements and a diet thats may be more expensive, but is much safer on the body.
While I had planned to use Dbol, Test and Tren combo strictly for mass gaining, what do you think about Test Prop, EQ, and Mast for a hardening/cutting cycle? I can get EQ at a decent price and was considering using it for it's dry, hardening effects. Or is it best kept as a mass builder since it stimulates appetite? I don't favor the idea of running orals for a very long time unless it's something like Anavar. However Anavar is just ridiculously expensive although I could get a month's worth for about $175..so I figured EQ could be a substitute since I can get it cheap. Thoughts?

Sry to drain your knowledge resources but I'm trying to learn especially since you are 3 steps ahead of me.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
hcg is used as needed, and generally only 500iu/wk is necessary.

To answer the question above, eq, never used it. I liked var for cutting, but right now i'm in on test/mast only and i'm actually drier than i was before the show. Yes i may have some more fat on me from the rebound, but i'm seriously dry, very dry. I think var holds water, and next show i will totally drop all orals and run masteron/test-p into the show.