6 Weeks Until Show Pics Included :) Advice Please

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. I agree fully

2. You are right
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by monsterbox View Post
    positive its real var. I'm on dbol now at 60mg, its been 5 days and i'm still dryer than on var. I think the var just bloats me from some other affect, not estrogen.
    then why did you run it so long? I find this hard to believe tbh.... var is almost useless for muscle building but from experience def does help when cutting for fatloss and gives good strength gains... if it didnt do this for you you wasted a lotta moolah

4. Quote Originally Posted by monsterbox View Post
    positive its real var. I'm on dbol now at 60mg, its been 5 days and i'm still dryer than on var. I think the var just bloats me from some other affect, not estrogen.
    Very strange.
    Cutting all summer, cycle in September

5. damn bro I thought for sure you'd pull off first you look INSANE.
    •   

6. You looked great man but find someone else to measure your bodyfat....at 2.8% you would be dead. You can't sustain life that low. Anyway again, good job. Best of luck.
    Peace
    When you leave this world, will it be a better place because you were here?

7. Quote Originally Posted by dunhill225 View Post
    You looked great man but find someone else to measure your bodyfat....at 2.8% you would be dead. You can't sustain life that low. Anyway again, good job. Best of luck.
    Peace
    yeah, I would have said 5% at the lowest.

8. calipers measure sub q only... so you can come in at 2-3% with calipers and still be 5-6% over-all.

You looked fantastic tho brother.. not sure why the legs didn't come in like the upper body, but could just be a genetic thing you have to work around.

9. gl reaching ur goal u can do it!!

10. Nice pics!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bulk, Cut, or Maintain? (Pics included)
    By someguy1984 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-31-2008, 11:31 AM
  2. My first show pics
    By yosahab in forum Pics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-21-2007, 01:42 AM
  3. Few pics from the last show....
    By rysigpi in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-04-2007, 09:59 AM
  4. Replies: 0